Struggle off the streets by _Girl In Tha Mirror_


Number of reviews: 13
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


So there i was, driving down her small street at 7:30pm, and pulled up outside hers, number 17. Undoing my seatbelt, i got out of the car, and knocked slightly on the door. 'Ey Dee!' a girl's voice yelled.

'I'm coming!' i heard her yell back, and then i heard footsteps walking down the stairs. A minute later, the door opened, and i was greeted with the most beautiful woman i'd seen in a long time. Her hair was down and wavy, and she was wearing a top with slightly flowing arms that complimented her figure, and gave her a bit of cleavage. Not much however, she looked classy.

'You look great.' i told her. She smiled. 'Not so bad yourself.'

'Right, i'm going.' she told her sister who stood just behind her.i smiled at her, and she returned it. 'Don't wait up.' Dee told her, before she closed the door, and walked towards my car with me. 'This is your car?' she asked, her eyes wide open. I laughed. 'Yeah.' I helped her into the car then, holding the door open for her. We drove to a nice but low key restaruant i knew, so that we wouldn't be seen so much, or bothered.

'Justin!' the owner greeted me. She was a plump lady, with brown short curly hair, called Veronica.

'I've got just the table.' she smiled, looking at Dee in shock. It was probably a while since she'd seen me with a lady.

She led us to the V.I.P lounge then, and we got seated at a comfortable table in the corner of the room.

Dee and I ordered food then, and got a bottle of expensive wine while we waited. There we drank it, and talked.

'Your sister seems nice.' i told her.

'She can be.' she laughed. 'When she ain't callin you late at night asking you to pick her up.'

'Aw well, she's only 16. I bet you were annoting then.'

'Me?' she questioned, looking shocked. 'Never.'

I poured us a second glass of wine then, just as our food arrived. I thanked the waitress, and we started to eat.

'So where you actually live?' she asked me.

'Memphis.'

'So why you in Detriot for?'

'Work.'

'What kinda work?'

'Recording.'

'Recording?' she questioned. I didn't know quite what to say. I wasn't sure if she was joking or not about not knowing.

'You're full of questions aren't ya?' i laughed.

'Well, you always ask me questions!' she told me.

We both went quiet then for a minute, while we chewed our food.

'So, what kinda recording?' she asked.

'Um, for my new album.' i told her.

She was chewing then, and almost choked in shock. 'You're...' she said in between her chewing.

'Damn.' she told me, once she'd swallowed. I looked at her puzzled, and waited for the rest of her sentence.

'Oh my God, i'm such a dumbass.'

'Why?' i asked.

She started laughing then. 'Justin. You're last names Timberlake right?'

'Yeah.' i told her, looking down slightly. I can't believe she just figured. In a way i liked it though, at least she liked me before she knew who i was.

'God, i'm sorry.'

'No, there's no problem.' i told her.

'So, i guess you already know i ain't a big fan then.' she laughed.

'Yeah, just a little.'

'Sorry.' she said once again. 'God, i can't believe i only just realized.'



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki