... M y L o v e ... by xLoveSoundsx


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin's POV

I twiddled my thumbs nervously before looking at my mom. She was staring at me with one of those awkward expressions that I hated so much. I could see tears gathering up in her eyes as she tried to hide them. But she couldnt hide her emotion, no matter how hard she tried. "Aww.." she began, flicking cigerette ash into her ashtray. "My lil baby Jay, getting married tomorrow." she hesitated, as she choked back tears. Paul gave her a sympathetic look. It was uncomfortable, sitting here. My mom still saw me as 'little baby Jay' and i guess Paul still saw me as the playful three year old i was many years ago. But I wasnt, tomorrow i would be a married man. Responsible, mature, devoted and in love. There wasnt a doubt in my mind, i knew Laila loved me as i loved her, i knew this was what we both wanted, and it was all happening.

Laila's POV

"For fuck sake, Laila. Stop worrying." yelled my friend Shanice as she chucked a pillow at my head. "She's not going to turn up tomorrow, is she?" I questioned, even though we already knew the answer. My mom hated Justin, despised him. And whats more, she despised the fact that i was getting married to him. "Ive heard some things about that boy, some not very good things, either."She would say, but i knew that wasnt true, I knew better than to believe them. She labelled him a 'rich kid' and a snob with 'zero personality' but he was so much more than that. He was an angel. "Laila, tomorrow is the most important day of your life, are you really gonna ruin it by fretting over your mother?If she shows up, great, if she doesnt, it's her loss, right?" I nodded, before dabbing my cheeks with a face wipe, wiping away the smudged mascara marks. "Right." I felt as though Shanice was being a little insensitive about this situation. She's never been in love, and she certaintly hasnt experienced being torn between two people whom you love. She had no idea. But i was going to do this, tomorrow was our day and no one was coming between it.  



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki