... M y L o v e ... by xLoveSoundsx


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin's POV

Laila and I had been married for a couple of months now. Everything was going great, and i was happier than ever. Her mom still wouldnt talk to me, though, which was pretty sad really, but Im not gonna get into that. The honeymoon was also beautiful. We picked Hawaii. It was a special place to us, as we'd spent our first vacation together there.

She pulled the duvet over her body as i snuggled up to her, holding her back. "You think theres something wrong?" she asked, her voice sounding a little shaky. We'd been trying for a baby for a few months now, but it just wasnt happening. Deep down, i wondered if it was me, if it was her, why it was happening, but i didnt want to worry her, or myself.  "Um...i dunno, baby. Maybe we should get checked out, both of us..." i answered, and she nodded her head. I kissed her shoulders then, hoping it wouldnt be something serious. A child would make us complete.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki