Incredible by jrtluva05


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

Well i know i should be working on my other stories but the inspiration to write this came to me.. An i was bored lmao!! So this is a visual, and if you can't handle sexual content i suggest you exit this story right now cuz yeah it's very sexual LOL. The ending kind of sucks but maybe i'll take this story some where else who knows. Uhm well enjoy and leave feedback!  - Ambs<3

She watched as he made his way across the dimly lit club, stopping to grind against a few scantly clad women on his way to the bar. Knowing he was after a Jack and coke to quench his thirst, she watched him order then turn around to face the dancing sea of bodies, licking his lips appreciatively. She knew that move all to well, the sexy glint he got in his eyes along with the seductive smirk that covered his lips.

She'd seen it way too many times to count and it always made her melt right there on the spot. She didn't know how one man could look so damn good, and turn her on at the mere sight of him. She licked her lips as she watched him sip from his glass a satisfying sigh escaping his lips when he was done.

Her breathe hitched in her throat when his clear blue eyes locked on her own hazel ones. The look in his eyes was enough to make her want him then and there; it didn't matter that they would have an audience. All she wanted to feel was what he had to offer. She watched as he smiled at her and started to make his way over. His confident strut made her knees weak and before she knew it he was standing before her with a smirk on his lips.

"Fancy finding you here." He said his voice laced with huskiness.

"I should say thing same about you." She replied her own voice coming out smooth and silky.

He nodded his head while letting his eyes scan over her outfit. He loved the way her top pushed her full breasts up while hugging her curves in all the right places. His eyes traveled down, smiling softly at her smooth legs peaking out of the short mini skirt, on down to the black high heels covering her delicate feet. Extending his hand out to her he smiled softly. "Wanna dance?"

She nodded her head slipping her small hand into his much larger one. Standing up she let him lead her out on the crowded dance floor which gave her a second to look over his own attire. A black t-shirt hugged his torso defining the muscles in his back and chest while his pair of diesel jeans hid legs that were aching to get out on the dance floor.

The couple stopped in the middle of the dance floor and started to grind on one another, giving any on lookers a show to remember. Spinning around she pushed her back into his front rubbing up and down while her arms looped around his neck and her head rested on his chest just below his chin. She couldn't get enough of his hands they were all over her body, rubbing her stomach then on down to her thighs and back up to her shoulders.

He reveled in the feel of her ass pressed up against the bulge in his jeans, it was a reminder of how it felt to be buried deep within the depths of her small body. She knew just how to work him into a frenzy and was damn good at it to. But he knew what she was doing, this was a little taste of what would come later if he played his cards right.

Dipping his head down he placed a hot kiss to her neck making her shiver and writher against him. "Damn girl" he all but growled into her ear, while running his hands down her stomach and into the waistline of her skirt.

When his fingers brushed against the skin above her panty line she groaned loudly into his ear. "Lower Jus." She breathed softly biting down on her lip. He compiled by cupping her heat in his hand.

"God Des, is this for me?" he moaned softly into her ear as he felt the wetness of her panties. "Do you wanna go somewhere?"

She bit down on her bottom lip to hold back the whimper of protest when he pulled his hands out. "Sure." She replied adjusting her skirt then clasping her hand in his.

Justin led her through the club and on out to the SUV that was waiting for them in the front of the club. He opened the passenger door allowing her to climb in then following suit. Once the door was closed and the car was in motion going down the streets of Hollywood she climbed onto his lap, cupping his cheeks, she calmed his lips with her own, immediately thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

He could feel his temperature rising as she ground her lap down onto his own, and the immediate arousal that came with it. He didn't think he could wait till they made it to his hotel room, his body ached with need so bad he thought he could explode at any moment.

Her lips felt like velvet on his own as she devoured his. He let his hands roam over her body, running his large hands over the curve of her breasts on down to the her ass gripping it harshly in the palm of his hands. His lungs burned from the lack of oxygen causing him to pull back and catch his breath they stared into one another's eyes getting lost in the depth of emotions swirling around.

He broke the contact by placing hot kisses up and down the column of her throat then licking his way up to her ear where he nibbled lightly on the lobe causing a moan to escape her heart shaped lips. The moan only caused him to continue on back down to her cleavage. He couldn't get over the taste of her, she tasted so sweet, it turned him on even more than he thought possible.

Before they could take it up a notch they arrived at the hotel he was staying at for the night. Quickly exiting the vehicle they hastily made their way up to his room where they almost instantly attached themselves to another again. He kicked the door closed with his foot then lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around his waist. He padded softly across the room. When he felt the bed hit his knees he put her down softly on the edge of the bed and stared at her for a moment.

He couldn't get over the beauty sitting in front of him, she was breathtaking in every meaning of the word. Reaching out he lifted her shirt over her head, licking his lips when he caught sight of the white lacey bra covering her breasts. Kneeling down in front of her he unbuttoned her skirt then brought it down her tan legs and throwing it somewhere behind him. He quickly undid her shoes before looking up at the half naked woman in front of him. "God you're beautiful." He murmured before leaning down and kissing her lips sweetly.

As she kissed him back, her hands smoothed up under his shirt pushing it up to his chest and pulling it over his head. She pulled back gazing at his rippled chest, running her hands over the taught muscles and marveling in the silky smoothness of his skin. His eyes closed and he concentrated on her touch which was sending shivers up and down his spine.

Looking up she smiled softly at the sight of his eyes closed and his mouth open slightly, she smoothed her hands back down his chest and unbuttoned his jeans pushing them down his lean hips. Opening his eyes he looked down at her with lust filled eyes and a sexy smirk crossed his lips.

His arms went around her to the clasp up of her bra with one flick of his fingers the clasp came undone, running his hands up her shoulders his fingers hooked in the straps and slowly brought them down her arms, revealing her breast to his viewing pleasure.

Pushing her back softly on to the bed he laid his body down on top of hers supporting his weight with his elbows, and pressing his erection against her thigh. He kissed her lips softly, an slowly trailed down her neck to her full breasts, he flicked his tongue over her nipple making her squirm beneath him, while one hand cupped her other breast kneading softly. Once he was done paying equal attention to both he kissed down the valley of her breasts, and licking down to her belly button dipping his tongue for a taste.

He pulled her lacey underwear down her legs, letting it drop where it pleased. He slid two fingers into her hot center. Moving skillfully, his long fingers moved in and out of her, pumping in circles and in a non-repeated patterns. She started to moan as she came closer to the edge, Justin pushed his fingers harder and faster into her and she started to moan louder, her breath was strained against his neck and her body started shake.

She cried out in pleasure as she came while thrashing about bed, bucking her hips down onto his fingers. Before she could totally relax from the sensation she felt his warm tongue attack her swollen nub. "Oh god Jus don't stop." She moaned feeling her body tighten and another release pending. The sensations he was causing in her body was mind blowing and she couldn't remember the last time a guy made her feel so good, or even cum twice in the span of 10 minutes for that matter.

When he was satisfied he had her where he wanted her, he pushed his boxers down his hips then crawled on top of her. She gazed up at him with dazed eyes and a lopsided smile resting on her lips. Leaning up she kissed him softly cupping his check in her palm.

"Ready?" he spoke against her lips, she nodded in approval, silently coaxing him with  her eyes to enter. He pushed in softly, waiting for her to adjust, watching as her face scrunched up in pain. "You okay?" he asked afraid he hurt her.

"Yeah I'm fine." She replied with a smile kissing his lips to reassure him. "Just go slow." Nodding his head began to thrust in softly, the tight heat that was surrounding him was intense in pleasure as he let out a groan and worked slowly into her.

She slowly began to thrust her hips down to meet his, working in unison. "Harder jus." She moaned wrapping her legs around his waist to give him better access.

He complied thrusting harder into her, letting out a cry of pleasure as she tightened her walls around him. "Oh god" he moaned pumping faster into her, bringing them closer to the edge. He could feel his stomach tighten and knew his release was coming soon. He bent his head claiming her lip, kissing them feverishly.

She dug her fingernails into his back as she felt her whole body tighten then release, she cried out his name over and over bucking her hips faster to meet his.

Justin held his release till she was done making sure she enjoyed hers before letting himself feel his own. He kissed her lips softly then with a grunt and groan he felt his release, a slew of curse words spilled from his lips along with her name. He collapsed beside her totally spent. Turning on his side he brushed her long locks out of her face and smiled softly at her, then kissed her lips softly.

She closed her eyes as he pulled her against his chest, and bringing the sheet up over them. "That' was amazing J." she whispered snuggling closer to his chest, and wrapping his arm around his stomach..

"Mm it was." He replied kissing her forehead then settling back against his pillow. Smiling softly to himself he listened as her breathing deepened in sleep.

"No it was incredible, like always" He whispered softly and closed his eyes hoping sleep would come.  

He knew that was unlikely because every time they did this he felt more and more for but he knew she only saw him as a release.

So with that thought in mind he smiled softly and reveled in the feeling of her next to him praying the next time they did this they could be something more.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki