Welcome To My Life (Sequel to Stronger Together With You) by Leeann


Number of reviews: 33
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
here it is people, the begining of part 2 in Shelbys story. reviews are awesome.
Monday, August 7, 2006
Hotel Room in NYC

"Can we watch Harry again mama?" three and a half year old Danielle-Nicole asked her mother.

"Sure sweetie, let me call down to the front desk to see if we can get a DVD player brought up. Mama doesn't want to go down to the bus and get ours." twenty-two year old Shelby Murphy told her daughter.

"Okay." Danielle bobbed her little blonde head, a smile lightening up her face.

Shelby called down to the front desk and arranged for a DVD player to be brought up right away.

The phone rang as soon as she hung up the phone so she was quick to answer.

"Hello?"

"What are you ladies up to this evening?" the masculine voice asked.

"Hey Jason, we're getting ready to watch Goblet of FIre again. What are you and the boys up to?" Shelby asked of Scott and Ryan.

"We're just going over a new song we've been working on." he answered.

"Sweet, listen I have to go, their here with the DVD player. What time are we leaving tomorrow?" Shelby asked quickly.

"Five thirty. We'll be heading back down to Orlando, but we have another club show in Memphis. After that we have a week off, then we have a few shows around Florida." Jason answered.

"A simple five thirty would have done it." Shelby laughed.

"You asked."

"Later Jason."

Shelby hung up the phone then went to open the door. "Sorry it took so long, I was on the phone."

"No problem, ma'am. It'll take but a moment to hook this up." the gentleman said moving toward the television. He turned it on and it automatically defaulted to MTV. The announcer was on talking about a new video airing in a few moments.

"Is that Justin Timberlake's new song?" the man asked pausing to look at the screen.

"I wouldn't know." Shelby said tensing at the name.

"My girlfriend loves him." he said staring at the screen.

"SIr, please, just hook up the DVD player." Shelby hurried him up, not wanting to discuss Justin any longer.

"Sorry ma'am. It's finished, just turn it to channel three and you'll be set. Have a good evening."

"Thank you." Shelby nodded feeling relieved.

"Can we watch now mama? I want to see Ron." Danielle asked.

"Let's go get ready for bed first sweetie, we have to get up really early again tomorrow. We'll change into our pajama's and then brush our teeth and wash up."

"Okay mama." Danielle said running to her little bag to get her pajama's.

Shelby changed into her own pajama's while Danielle sat patiently on the bed waiting for her. "All right sweetie what did you pick?" Shelby asked turning to Danielle.

"Ariel." she answered excited to hand her a light green night gown with a picture of Ariel from the Little Mermaid on the front.

Shelby helped her out of the clothes and slipped the nightie over her head. Changed into their pajama's the duet went to the bathroom and brushed their teeth.

They shared a single room with one queen bed so Shelby helped Danielle into her side of the bed and shut off the main light leaving only the bed side lamp on. She put in the DVD and pushed play then got into bed herself.

"I don't like the snake." Danielle said cuddling up to her mama.

"It's okay, she'll stay in the house." Shelby assured her.

"How do you know she's a she? It doesn't look like a she." Danielle asked.

"Because I've read the books." Shelby answered.

"Will you read them to me?"

"When we get home." Shelby nodded holding her daughter close.

"Thank you mama." Danielle answered.

They kept watching and were quiet again until the scene in which Ron was accusing Harry of putting his name in the goblet of fire. Harry explained that he didn't do it, but Ron didn't believe him.

"Why did Ron tell him to piss off?" Danielle asked.

"Let me tell you something, if I ever hear you say the word piss again you'll be in trouble. Do you understand me sweetie?" Shelby asked in a sweet, non-patronizing tone.

"Yes mama, I sorry." Danielle nodded.

"It's okay. What Ron meant was that he didn't believe Harry even though Harry was telling the truth as he later found out. Ron was telling him to bug off, or to leave him alone." Shelby explained.

"Hermy believed him." Danielle pointed out.

"Yes she did. Let's watch again okay?" Shelby said turning her daughters attention back to the movie.

Shelby closed her eyes and realized how tired she was. She loved her life; her job at the day care, her career with the band, and most of all her daughter, but sometimes it seemed to catch up with her. She was happier now than she'd ever been in her life, but in her heart there was still a deep sorrow. Every time she looked into her daughter's beautiful blue eyes she thought of Justin. There were times she wished he was around to help her out, or there were times she felt guilty for not telling him the truth. She never regretted leaving her old life behind as he'd made it perfectly clear that he wanted nothing to do with her.

"What the hell is this?" he said holding up a 8x10 photo of Tony kissing her at the restaurant the other night.

Shelby grabbed the picture and her heart fell to her knees. She had no idea what to say, but continued to study the photo.

"I'm waiting Shelby." Justin said burning his eyes into her skin.

"It's not what you think." Shelby said instantly regretting it.

"That's not what I want to hear Shel. Who the hell is he and why are you kissing him?" Justin demanded.

"He's my neighbor. I didn't kiss him, he kissed me." Shelby answered.

"He looks like more than a friend to me. I have a lot of pictures of you together. You look pretty cozy here." Justin said handing her another picture.

Shelby took the picture he held and her stomach flipped again, it was a picture of Tony holding her at the Used concert. Shelby was in front of Tony with his hands around her 'holding off the fans' around her.

"He was just keeping the others off me." Shelby defended knowing it sounded ridiculous.

"Is this why you wanted to leave the tour? So you could be with some other guy on the sly?" Justin yelled.

"Of course not. I didn't meet him until I got back. He came over once because his phone wasn't working and then he and the guys invited me to the Used concert that night. He started getting really friendly that night. I swear Justin, I told him to stop. I love you, I'm not going to do anything to hurt you." Shelby explained tears falling down her cheeks.

"Why didn't you tell me about him?" Justin asked.

"I didn't think of it."

"Are you sure you weren't trying to hide it from me?" Justin asked.

"Of course not. Why won't you believe me?" Shelby questioned.

"Because this shit happened with Britney. She cheated on me Shelby, she CHEATED on me, yet she kept denying it. I finally caught her with another guy with my own eyes before she finally admitted it. I can't go through that again Shelby. I love you so much, but I can't do this any more." Justin explained.

"What are you saying?" Shelby said feeling her heart breaking.

"I'm saying we're over." Justin shook his head.

"You can't be serious. Why?" Shelby asked crying hard by now.

"Because I don't trust you any more Shelby. These pictures are real, and they're convincing. A picture speaks a thousand words." Justin said throwing the pictures at her feet.

Shelby fell to her knees and cried harder. "Please don't leave me."

Justin opened the door and took one last look at the girl who'd stolen his heart and he felt his heart shatter. He was torn between pulling her off the floor and holding her in his arms and leaving her. He chose the latter has he slammed the door on his way out.

"Why are you crying mama?" Danielle asked looking up at her mother.

"It's okay baby, I was just thinking about my mom." Shelby said feeling bad that she had to lie to her daughter.

"She's in heaven." Danielle said placing her small hand inside Shelby's.

"I know Danielle. Thank you." Shelby smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm tired." Danielle said yawning.

"Time to shut the movie off." Shelby said getting up.

"Do we have to?" Danielle asked.

"Yes. We have to get up in six hours and we want to be rested the best we can." Shelby said turning off both the DVD player, after she'd ejected her DVD, and the television.

"When do we go home?"

"Probably the day after tomorrow." Shelby answered shutting the lamp off.

"Goodnight mama." Danielle whispered laying down.

"Good night baby." Shelby whispered kissing her softly on the cheek.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki