She Got Me by Elly and Maribi


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

thanks soo much for those of you who reviewed! it means the world to us. it helps us shell out those chaps faster!

p.s: this one is a tad bit longer, but bear with us! 

-elly and maribi

“ok.” She said as she made her third appearance at Mario’s doorway. “this one is it. I can feel it.”

“are you sure? Because you know those jeans…”

“what? Oh god. See I knew these were-“

“chill.” Mario said with a laugh.

“Mario I’m not playing with you.”

“you look fine. This one is perfect. Casual enough for a concert, dressy enough for dinner.”

She smiled. “thank you.”

“so when is mister Justin coming to pick you up.”

“any minute now.”

There was a knock on the door and Jacqui smiled.

“oo and he’s punctual” Mario said

“so I look fine?” she needed his reassurance

“gorgeous”

“thank you. am I forgetting anything?” she asked herself on the way to the door.

“you’re forgetting to relax!” Mario called out.

She smiled. “riiight. Relax.”

She opened the door to reveal Justin, looking casual as ever, but she would never know all the thoughts that were running through his head. He couldn’t even find the words to say…not really something he was accustomed to. He wanted to say she looked beautiful…and not even that.

“you look great.” He said with a smile. “you ready to go?”

“most definitely.”

He wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans as he took a deep breath and followed her down the stairs. He wanted to impress her and she did not want to give in too much to him.

*

They arrived to the restaurant and she noticed the attention Justin was given.

“you come here often?” she asked him

“actually…I do”

“ah bueno…they treat you like a king here” and he just chuckled because she had no idea.

They sat down and began to get to know each other on a more personal level. The conversations, the joking around…they just had the same understanding.

It had been awhile since Justin found himself someone who didn’t really care or know too much about his fame. She was getting to know him for who he was, and they were getting along beautifully…and he liked it a lot.

“you know mister you haven’t told me what it is you do with your life” she smiled “you know pretty much everything about me…let me know something”

“bueno” he teased her

“don’t make fun of me”

He smiled “did I say it right?”

“ahi ahi…but don’t try to ignore my question”

“um…I actually just finished a big project and I’m gonna see where that takes me. I’m just finally ready to take the next step and see what it’s like to take full responsibility for my own creation” he looked up at her and she was nodding “I mean that probably wasn’t too clear but..”

“no don’t worry…I get you” she assured him “I’m in fashion remember. I know all about the fears of having others judge what you create. It’s not easy because each piece you make is representation of you, and you’re not always going to get the response you’d love to hear, and on top of that you yourself will get judge accordingly”

“exactly”

“I’m a smart girl Justin”

“I’ve realized”

They left dinner and made their way to where the concert would be. Jacqui was expecting to pull up to the American airlines arena or something. When you think concert, you think big. They pulled up to a House of Blues and she then realized it would a more private show.

“have you ever heard of the black eyed peas?”

“um…I have heard that they are really good”

He smiled. “ooh boyy…you don’t know what your missing girl.”

“ayy I know…I mainly listen to Spanish music. I haven’t really tried to listen to American music. I guess I should right?”

“I think you should” he chuckled

“alright well tomorrow I’ll go and buy a new CD. It’s been awhile anyways” she stopped in her tracks for a second “you know what. I am such a liar…I am a huge fan of Michael Jackson’s old days”

Justin laughed and grabbed her hand as he continued to lead her quickly to their destination. She was lead into a back room where a small group of four people were sitting chatting.

“Justin my man!” a tall man with dreads and a beanie walked over to them “hey you brought a lady friend I see?” he said as he smiled at Jacqui. “hello”

“hi” she smiled

“Jacqui these are a couple friends of mine…they go by the name of Black Eyed Peas” her eyes open wide as if to say ‘oh so that’s what they look like’

“hi I’m will.” The man said as he introduced himself.

A taller man with straight black hair stood up. “I go by Taboo.” He smiled and shook Jacqui’s hand.

“hello.” The last man said with a smile as he took her hand. “I’m Allen.”

“nice to meet you.”

The last of the group, a woman, stood up and smiled at Jacqui. “hey girl. I’m Fergie.”

Jacqui smiled. “heyy” She eyed Fergie’s bright yellow outfit. “I love your outfit.”

Fergie smiled “thank you. Ms. Johnson created this for me.”

“I just love her use of colors.”

Justin chuckled. “yeaa…you ladies will get along just fine”

Justin went with the boys and began fooling around with them while the girls remained chatting about fashion and its direction.

The show began and her and Justin had an exclusive view…right from the side of the stage.

“wow…so this is what it’s like to have cool friends huh?”

He laughed lightly “yeaa…they’re definitely cool”

She smiled at him “so…seems like your friends are pretty known”

“yeah I guess you can say that.” He smiled.

“you guess? Look at this. Sold out.”

“ok so you could definitely say that.” He shrugged and she rolled her eyes lightly while a smile played on her lips.

“oh my God…I know this song” she got excited as she recognized the melody “they sing this?” she looked at him

“apparently” he smiled “you like it?” and she nodded just as a little girl would.

The show continued and they began singing ‘Where Is the Love?’ They begin the song and Jacqui is jamming to this song and notices Justin gets thrown a microphone, he winks at her as he begins to sing and walk out to join his friend on stage for the final song.

The crowd roared so loud that Jacqui thought her eardrums would pop. ‘so I guess he’s a big deal too.’ She thought.

The show ended and Justin and her chilled around a little more until it was clear for them to leave. She decided to let him bring it up first.

“did you enjoy the show?” he asked her as soon as they got into the car

“very much…I especially loved the little surprise at the end”

“oh yeaa”

“mm hmm…so you’re cool too huh?”

“ha…well I don’t know about cool but uh…yea”

“and you only sing ‘a little’…and ‘dabble’ a bit in music” she said “hmmph”

“are you disappointed?” he chuckled

She smiled at him “no…I guess I could understand that you took advantage of the fact that I didn’t recognize who you were until now”

“you know who I am?”

“of course I know who you are…do you know who I am?”

“yes” he chuckled

“I know you were in a group…and I will tell you right now. I do not know the name. I’m horrible with names” she said “but I see you cut your hair”

“I needed a little change” he said “and the name is ‘nsync”

“the group?”

"yep."

“ooh that’s a big one when I recognize the name. In Spain my best friend used to love that song ..um” He began singing a little of ‘tearing up my heart’ she smiled and gasped “yeaaa”

“and what about you?”

“it’s like I told you…I’ve always just listened to the Spanish music. I didn’t really listen to words I couldn’t understand”

“did you learn English quickly?”

“well I learned English in Spain…in school, but I just couldn’t really practice it”

“you speak it very well”

“Thank you”

“I love your accent”

“yea?...i like yours too”

He chuckled and that just assured him that she was for real. Even now that she knew he was somewhat of a big deal…she still remained comfortable and just as she was with him.

He pulled into a parking spot and stopped in front of her condo. “well here we are.” He got out of the car and opened her door. “let me walk you to your door.”

She smiled. “if you want.”

As they approached her door Justin turned to face her. “I had a really great time tonight Jacqui. I hope to see you again?”

“definitely.” She smiled.

“well then expect a call.” He leaned in as if he was to kiss her and Jacqui felt her breathing stop and her pulse quicken. Then just as his lips were approaching hers, and she was mentally torturing herself wondering whether or not to pull away, Justin turned his head and kissed her cheek softly.

‘what a tease’ she thought as she relaxed under the touch of lips on her cheek.

“Goodnight Jacqui.”

“goodnight… and thank you for tonight.”

“no…thank you for joining me. I’m glad tonight happened” he said as he backed away “I’ll talk to you tomorrow sweetie” and she waved.

She watched him leave and she sighed. she could tell this was not going to be an easy friendship



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki