She Got Me by Elly and Maribi


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

not to sound annoying...but is anyone reading this? were kinda lonely here when it comes to reviews!

 

-elly and maribi

The next night she began to get ready to go out with JC. She felt a little guilty though, but they were just friends…hopefully the guys weren't looking more into it than she was. Especially now that she realized Justin had a little fame to him name, she definitely did not need anything more than just a friendship. And Joshua was 5 years older but they got along and she didn't think it mattered much…but Mario of course thought otherwise. She smoothed her clothes out and her cellphone rang. Joshua was outside. She gave herself a final look and headed towards the door.

 

"heyy" he greeted her as she walked outside

 

"hello" she greeted him with a kiss to the cheek "how are you?"

 

"fine. And yourself?"

 

"I'm good thank you" she smiled "so am I dressed alright? because you didt let me know what was going on so I went for comfort" she said pointing out her jeans

 

He chuckled "yea mama your good…I thought we could do a movie or something. Just chill"

 

"I'm really in the mood for that…so it's cool with me"

 

"hopefully we don't get stuck with a bunch of teenagers" he commented while he opened her door

 

"right it's Friday night…nice choice"

 

"it was yours remember"

 

She gasped "you can't do that"

 

"but its true"

 

"ay but it wasn't my fault"

 

"right…fine let's blame your friend then"

 

"better"

 

They drove to the movie theater and talked about how their day went. Jacqui began to feel very comfortable with Joshua. He was beginning to show her a different side to him. The side that was foolish and was just about having a good time. She hadn't laughed that much with him in the time she was getting to know him.

 

"what has gotten into you huh?" she laughed

 

"nothing really" he smiled "I guess I just feel that comfortable around you. I mean, I'm always pretty hyper when I'm around my friends"

 

"yeaa…I remember when we first met you definitely did not come off as hyper to me"

 

"Well I wasn't trying to show a gorgeous girl my normal side…I gotta impress first right. Shoot I was just trying to talk to you, hoping I could probably get your number and that you were normal"

 

She laughed "ok…I'll give you that one. At least I know I'm normal"

 

"mmm…remember I've gotten to know you too"

 

"and what is that supposed to mean?"

 

"you're a grown woman who gets excited over the swings" he looked at her from the corner of his eye "I don't know if that's pretty normal"

 

"do you have a problem with that?" she said attempting to be a little offended

 

"nope" he put some popcorn in his mouth as he smiled

"you think your funny mister" she turned her head toward the screen

 

"shh its starting" he whispered. She playgully glared at him and stole the popcorn from his hands and he laughed. This was leading in the direction he wanted and he was happy.

 

She arrived at her front door with a smile she just could not take off. She was surprised that she didn't find Mario and assumed that he was out with Toni. The note that he left on the refrigerator assured her that was where he was. She knew tomorrow morning she would be asked the questions though and was actually looking forward to it.

 

She went to her room and began getting ready for the night as she changed into her nightgown and pulled her hair up into a loose bun so she could wash her face and brush her teeth. When she went back into her bedroom she noticed she had a missed call…it was Josh.

 

She smiled and called him back "I knew you couldn't get enough of me" he answered his phone. She rolled her eyes at his sillyness

 

"says the one who called me" she replied "whats up?"

 

"nothing…I just wanted to say good night"

 

"awh…that's sweet"

 

"yeaa I got that side to me too"

 

"see that I've always noticed"

 

"oh yeaa?" he replied.

 

She was flirting with him…she did not know what she was doing, but she couldn't help the words that were just pouring out of her mouth. But she had to admit, she liked it…a lot. She didn't want to let herself be too attracted to him. Only with time would they tell what their relationship would develop into.

*

The next morning she was greeted with a cup of coffee and Mario waiting to hear all about the night before, just as she knew she would.

 

"how was it?" he wiggled his eyebrows up and down

 

She smiled instantly "it was really nice"

 

"oh wow…miss that is a big smile your sporting. What did he do?"

 

"nothing…I just got to know him a lot more. We're becoming more comfortable around each other"

 

"ahh I see"

 

"yea" she took a sip

 

"and Justin?"

 

"why do you say it like that?" she whined "stop making me feel like I'm fooling around…my mother raised me a lot better than that"

 

He laughed "I know I know…you're a good girl, but I love to see you flustered like that"

 

"you're not funny Mario" she called back as she began to prepare her dog for her walk.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki