She Got Me by Elly and Maribi


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

Thank you so much to those of you who reviewed! it means so much to us!

It had been awhile since the guys got together and just chilled around. They were all just doing their own thing lately…so it seemed. But once they sat around the TV, every man repping their team, they were brothers. They helped each other out, they fought, and then resolved. They never hid anything from each other, and were straight up with one another. They would never admit it…but they needed each other.

"hey guys I'ma be right back…I just gotta make a phone call real quick" Justin stood up to try and make his way outside

"why can't you just make the phone call here?" Chris asked

"because maybe I don't want you in my business"

"Are you serious?"

"he's probably calling a chick" Joey said

"like we all don't call our significant others in front of each other" Chris commented "you calling a chick?"

"yea man" Justin said "I'll be right back" He went and tried to call Jacqui and ended up just leaving her a voicemail.

"you look a little upset there buddy...what happened your private phone call didn't go too well" Chris teased and Justin responded with a smack to the back of his head as he took his seat on the couch.

"oo retaliation…she must be a special one" JC commented

"so far" Justin admitted

"stop it" Lance said sarcastically "is she normal?"

"yea she's normal…stupid"

"not for nothing but I don't blame him for that one" Joey said

"there was the crazy psycho chick" JC pointed out

"Candy" Chris called her name out

"then Britney was just…well we don't even need to go there" JC said "and then the one who was on your ass 24/7"

"Barbie"

"Alright and…I am a young man. I am allowed to explore my options" Justin defended himself for his past "yes I went out with a couple odd girls...but you guys have had your fair share of crazy chicks. Chris…you remember Ana. I know you do"

The guys laughed as Justin called Chris' spot out. They knew it was true.

"nah but she's normal though…I mean she knows who I am and everything and she stays for real with me. It's just cool to meet someone out of that world."

Lance looked up from the screen. "That's always a good thing. have you been going out with her?"

"yeah we've been out."

"is she the chick you took to the black eyed peas concert?" jc asked.

"yeah."

"well..." joey looked at justin.

"well what?"

"whats she like? you know looks..."

"uh uh." justin shook his head and stood up to get another beer. "were not getting into this."

"awh why not!" chris whined. "cmon i need to know about this one. shes new."

"exactly." justin said with a smile. "im not telling for now. besides youll probably give me bad luck." he said eyeing chris.

jc smiled. "you know i dont blame him. privacy is a good option."

chris raised an eyebrow. "ok then. where were you on saturday."

"nowhere."

"with?"

"no one."

"her name?"

"doesnt concern you."

"you have to tell me."

"nope."

"oh cmon jc! is she like a freak? is that why your hiding her? is she an obsessive fan? is she ugly? is she hairy? does she have man hands? one eye?"

"don't be stupid alright. She's just cool"

"that's it?"

"she's gorgeous and cool…"

Joey smiled. "that's great man…good combination"

"does she have a name?" justin asked.

"sure" JC said vaguely as a smile played on his lips

"which is?" Justin pressed on

"..Jill" he said

"here we go" he rolled his eyes

chris scoffed. "jill? just like Bobbie was first Barbra? and Manda was first Melissa?"

"nah she's not like any of them. I'll introduce her when I feel like letting the world know."

"fine. I got what I wanted out of you anyways."

Joey leaned in. "did any of you two get some action?"

Justin rolled his eyes and JC just looked at him "is that all you think about?"

"no" he replied returning his attention

"yea well I'm not trying to be anyone's daddy any time soon" Justin said

"hey you know being a father is great."

" I mean don't get me wrong I love bri. but if I knocked up some girl without that commitment..i just don't know."

"I am a committed man." They all looked at him skeptically "…now"

"I could believe that" Lance said

"if you want man I know this chi-"

JC just laughed at him "real committed"

"man…I'm trying to hook you up"

Justin hit him with a pillow. "you want to shut up…please. I kind of wanna watch this game" he looked back at the screen "plus we all know the girls you try to hook us up with are booty anyways" the guys couldn't help but chuckle and agree

"fine." Joey said " but we'll see who gets the last laugh tonight huh."

"yeah ok." the guys said in unison.

Later in the afternoon while they all sat poolside, JC felt a small vibration by his side. he smiled when he saw who it was.

"hey mama."

"heyyy you. what are you up to?"

"nothing just here."

Chris smacked him on the head. "is that all our relationship means to you?! Does my embrace not make you tremble?" he said in a high octave.

"who was that?" she laughed

jc just rolled his eyes. "my friend Chris. he thinks he's cool."

" mann…I am cool!"

"shut up Chris." JC warned as he got up and walked away.

Jacqui laughed. "alright well then I guess ill let you be."

"hey wait. is there any particular reason you called?"

"maybe..."

"don't tease."

she giggled. "me??…never."

"riiight"

"I just wanted to see how you were doing. I didn't get a chance to talk to you yesterday."

"yesh thanks for returning the call by the way."

"ayy im sorry."

"nah don't worry about it. I know you're a busy girl."

she smiled. "Well give me a call tonight ok?"

"will do sweetie."

"bye josh."

"bye."

JC shut the small phone only to be greeted by a chorus of oohs.

he looked up with a smug smile. "what?"

"that was 'jill' wasnt it?" justin said with a raised eyebrow.

"yeah..."

The guys continued to converse about absolute nonsense but jc only listened with half an ear. He was thinking about Jacqui. He could picture them together and it would be a good thing, but he had no idea what she was thinking. Maybe it was too early to be thinking about what he would want to happen. He couldn't deny it…he was interested in her, and hoped to become more than just a friend.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki