Green eyed monster by fallenangel7575


Number of reviews: 26
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Second part of the chapter...
 

"Stop, stop-" he begged with a grin. "You started off nicely, and said what you thought, but damn, you don't have to eat me alive."

            "Just because you're Justin Timberlake, the ‘playboy' doesn't give you a right to insult me."

            "The playboy? You gotta be kidding me." He rolled his eyes and walked away, chuckling.

            "What were you two talking about?" Melody asked as she turned toward me.

            "Nothing, that guy is a jackass."

            "Brooke!" she screeched.

            "What? It's true." I shrugged.  "Sh... I think they're going to make an announcement." I said as an old, fragile man made his way across the stage to the podium.

            The hall quieted, and the man spoke into the microphone. "Ladies and gentleman, I would like to thank you for being here tonight. It really means a lot. So you might be wondering, ‘What are we doing tonight to raise money?' Well, tonight only, we are going to auction of some fine ladies for a dance and all proceeds go to those over in Iraq."

            There was a bunch of whistling going on as the girls made their way across the stage. They weren't all that pretty. If I were up there... why I'd make so much money. Why did I have to be here in the stands?

            I saw all the girls get auctioned off, one girl being sold for 1000 dollars. I sighed, and just as I thought it was over, I heard a voice call out.

            "Mrs. Miller. Over in the blanket stand. For ten thousand dollars."

            A sudden hush fell over the crowd, and for a moment I didn't realize it was me. Everybody turned to look at me, and I saw Justin pointing at me from across the stage. I saw the old man whisper something to Justin, but he shrugged lazily.

            "I'm sorry sir... would you like another of our fine ladies?" the man questioned.

            "No. I want Brooke." His blue eyes transfixed on me.

            "I don't think Miss Miller-"

            I heard my voice, that I didn't even recognize as my own.

            "I will... I'll do it!"

            I leaped to my feet, and I was thrilled that I could finally dance, and with the hottest guy there. I was also the center of attention again, and the highest paid girl.

            "I don't care! I'll do it!" I said again. I tossed my head back, and Justin approached me. I don't care if I hated him. I was going to dance. And that's all that mattered.

            I gave him the most dazzling smile I could offer, and he took me in his embrace.

            The band then burst out into song.

            You drive a pretty car...

            You know how fine you are

            And nobody needs to say...

            "Hey, didn't you sing the song?" I asked, looking up in his eyes.

            "Yeah, somebody must've requested it, ‘cause they knew I was here."  He shrugged his shoulders.

            They love the clothes you wear

            They compliment you,

            And I just love the way you play...

            "You really made me the spectacle of the night, Justin."

            "Didn't you want to be?" he grinned.

            But the only thing you dream of

            Money can't buy for you...

            "How could you call my name in front of everyone?" I asked.

            "You could've refused." He shrugged.

            "I... I was just helping out for the war; I mean ten thousand dollars is a lot. Stop laughing, everyone is looking at us."

            And in your dreams,

            I'll make your wish come true...

            "Everyone is looking at us anyway. Don't go saying that you did it for the war, either. I know you wanted to dance, and I gave you the opportunity."

            "I really should stop now.." I looked down.

            For the girl who has everything..

            I bring you love...

            "Why, did I step on your feet?" he asked.

            "No, but they'll talk about me."

            I bring you love,

            Cause the girl who has everything

            Can't get enough

            Of my love...

            "Do you really care about them-down in your heart?" He stared.

            "Well...." I looked back in his eyes.

            Why do you run and hide?

            Say what you feel inside.

            Why must you always fake it?

            "You aren't committing any crime, you know. Why not just try to have a good time with me?"

            "Because....if my mom would find out-"

            Girl you need to understand,

            You're love is in my hands

            I promise I'll never break it..

            "Still going by what mommy says?"

            "Oh you make virtues sound stupid." I said angrily.

            I know that you still dream of

            What money can't buy for you..

            "But they are stupid. Do you care if people talk?" he asked his blue eyes blazing.

            "No... let's not talk about it. You are such a good dancer." I breathed.

            And in my dreams,

            I'll make your wish come true.

            "Don't dodge my questions. Has anything anyone said ever mattered to you?"

            "Well, no... if you're going to pin me down, No.But it's supposed to matter. Tonight, though, I don't care."

            For the girl who has everything

            I bring you love,

            I bring you love.

            "Good, you're finally starting to use that brain of yours."

            "Wait what-"

            Cause the girl who has everything.

            Can't get enough,

            Of my love.

            "When paparazzi is always in your face, and you're talked as much as I have, you'll realize how little your reputation  matters."

            "Still..."

            If you just let me try

            My baby listen..

            "Still nothing... as long as you have enough courage you can get through anything. Especially in this god damn dog-eat-dog world."

            "Don't you ever say anything nice?"

            I'll help you find,

            What you've been missing.

            "What about, ‘You're the most beautiful dancer I have ever held in my arms?'"

            "Justin, don't hold me so tight, everyone is looking."

            Gotta listen to your heart

            And not your mind...

            "If no one were looking would you care?"

            "Justin, you forget yourself."

            "How could I, with you in my arms?"

            For the girl who has everything

            I bring you love,

            I bring you love.

            "Justin... thanks for letting me dance this one song." I thanked him with all my heart.

            "Just know you'll be dancing all the songs with me." He grinned, showing a gleaming row of teeth.

            Cause the girl who has everything...

            Can't get enough.

            Of my love.

            "Oh all right. I know I'm crazy, but I don't care. I don't care what anyone says. I'm sick of sitting at home . I'm going to dance and dance-"

            "And not wear black?"

            "Don't push it. Justin stop squeezing me, you're making me mad." I slapped his hand that was squeezing my upper thigh.

            "And you are gorgeous when you're mad. You have no idea how sexy you were that day at JC's house when you were mad and throwing things."

            "Can't you forget that?"

            "Nope, it's one of my priceless memories."

            "Fuck you." I said smiling.

     ~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~

       I later found out that it wasn't a fan who requested that song, For the Girl who has Everything.

            It was Justin, who requested it just for me.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki