Green eyed monster by fallenangel7575


Number of reviews: 26
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


 

Chapter 8- Bastard.

            During the months that followed the ball, Justin called whenever he was in town (which was quite often, let me tell you what). He would take me on his motorcycle and we would cruise around town like there was no tomorrow. He even took me to clubs, and take me into the VIP sections (which is like the best part!) It's kinda nice being able to go place with a celebrity, because:

  • a) You get some stuff for free. Free food, free clothes, whatever my little heart oh so desires.
  • b) You get the best treatment around. Hell, I didn't even know they give you foot massages at some restaurants.

And:

        c)You are the center of attention, everyone wants to know you, or shake your hand,or on a rare occasion, get your autograph.

            But I bet you all are probably wondering, "Why the hell are you going out on a date with Justin? I thought you hated him!" Well, my friends, I was afraid of him blurting out my secret with JC to Melody. Lord knows he would do it, too. It was this knowledge that made me always watch what I say whenever I was around him.

            There was something about Justin. What, I'm just not sure yet. I couldn't control his actions or words...which surprised me, because I'm usually the dominant one in a relationship. He always looked as if nothing surprised him, and whenever he got me mad, he seemed to be amused.

            But...for all his infuriating qualities, I grew forward to his calls. There was something exciting about him that I could not analyze, something different from any man I have ever met. There was something awing about the grace of his slender body which made his entrance in the room like an abrupt physical impact. Something in his blue eyes challenged my spirit, and made me want to tame him.

            "It's almost as if I love him or something!" I thought, bewildered. "But I'm not. I like JC."

            But no matter how hard I tried to suppress the feeling, it kept going.

            One day, Justin appeared out of nowhere, and we got into talking. There was a weird awkward silence, so I just decided to ask him something that's been on my mind for weeks.

            "Justin...why are you nicer to Melody then me?" I asked bluntly, and continued, "I'm so much prettier than she is, and I don't see why you're nicer."

            "Aw...is Brookey jealous?" He asked amused.

            "Oh don't flatter yourself." I grunted.

            "Another hope crushed. If I am ‘nicer' to Melody, it's because she deserves it. She is one of the only good people on this earth. She is kind, considerate, sincere, and unselfish. But you're too blind to see it, I guess," he shrugged.

            "So you're saying you don't think I'm a ‘great person' too?" I demanded.

            "I think we all agreed that when I first met you, you were no lady at all," he grinned.

            "God, how many times are you going to bring this up, Justin? Seriously! It was just a childish temper tantrum. I've changed since then, you know." I moaned

            "I don't think it was a tantrum, and I don't think you've changed. You are just as capable now of throwing vases if you don't get your way." He smiled.

            "Dammit Justin, if I could kill you-"I started.

            "I'd kill you first. Better stick to your weapons, hun-dimples, vases, and the like." He chuckled.

            "Bastard." I huffed.

            "Am I supposed to get mad at that? I am sorry to disappoint you. You can't make me mad by calling me names that are true. I am a bastard. I know that, you know that, the whole world knows that. It's a free country, and if I choose to be a bastard, then god damn it, I'm going to be a god damn bastard! It's only hypocrites like you, Brooke, who become mad when they are called their right names." Justin observed, his blue eyes twinkling in the light.

            I was helpless before his calm smile because I have never met a man so...frank. He admitted everything and laughed, daring me to say more.

            "Anyways... your probably wondering why I came here." He grinned, pulling out a box he was holding on his lap.
            He handed it to me, and motioned for me to open it. Wrapped in layers of tissue was a beautiful green dress.

            "Oh Justin!" It was dark silk the color of jade, there was a ribbon at the waist, and the color matched my eyes exactly.

            "Go ahead, put it on," Justin said, smiling.

            I flew across the room in the mirror and slowly put it on.

            "How do I look?" I cried tossing my hair from side to side.  "Oh Justin, you got this just for me?"

            "Of course," he said. "Who else could wear that shade of green?  A man can never forget eyes as beautiful as yours."

            "Did you get this custom made?" I asked, turning around.

            "Yes, all the way from Paris. I passed the little shop after one of my concerts, and I thought of you." He admitted. "Do you like it?"

            "Oh it's fabulous...I wonder what it would look like if I dyed it black..."

            He snatched the dress from my grasp quickly and returned it to the box.

            "What the fuck are you doing Justin?" I asked, angered. Hey it was a present. It was mine.

            "I'm taking it back. I didn't spend $2000 for a beautiful green dress to have it dyed black. I guess I just have to find some other girl with green eyes who appreciates my taste," he shrugged.

            "Don't Justin! I'll die if I don't have it! Oh don't be mean, Justin! Let me have it!" I pouted.

            "And turn it into that black shit you call clothes? Hell nah!"

            I clutched at the box, and whimpered, "I won't change it. I promise. Please let me have it, Justin."

            He gave me back the box with a slightly satirical look his face.

            "Well thanks Justin. Giving me this dress was really sweet." I thanked him.

            "Sweet, huh? Well, as long as it makes you happy, I'm going to keep buying you more and more gifts, whether you like it or not. Usually I'm not the kind to do this Brooke, so feel flattered. But always remember I never do anything without reason and I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid," he licked his lips.

            His blue eyes traveled to my lips, and I cast down my eyes. Now he was going to try and kiss me and I could break his heart by turning him down. Then he won't bother me. But...it is exciting having Justin Timberlake, somebody who millions of people want to sleep with, fall in love you. I would let him kiss me.

            But...he made no move to kiss me. I gave him a glance and murmured, "So you always get paid? And what do you want from me?"

            "That remains to be seen."

            "Well, if you think I'll marry you or something like I did with Charlie, I won't." I said daringly, and tilted my head to the side.           

            "Brooke, you flatter yourself. I do not want to marry you or anyone else. I am not a marrying man," he responded.

            "Really? Too bad you wanted to kiss me like five minutes ago." I cried.

            "Is that why your mouth was puckered up in that ridiculous way?" he smirked.

            "Oh!" I cried, seeing my reflection turn a bright shade of red. "Fuck you Justin. I fucking hate you," I spat in his face.

            "Well if you really feel that way, you might as well cut that dress I gave you into pieces," he said handing me a pair of scissors. "Go ahead cut it up for all I care."

            "Don't you dare touch this dress!" I shrieked, clutching the dress to my chest. He came after me, laughing softly and took my hands into his.

            "Brooke...you are so damn sexy when you're mad. And I will kiss you," he said, leaning carelessly, making his lips graze mine so lightly, like the wings of a butterfly. It sent chills down my spine...and for some reason I wanted more.

            I looked up into his eyes and saw so much amusement in their blue depths, which made me burst out in laughter. What a tease. If he didn't want to be my boyfriend, then why did he just kiss me? If he wasn't in love with me, then why did he always call and bring me presents?

            "That was delicious. Brooke, I'm a bad influence on you, and if you have any brains you would send me packing-if you can. I'm very hard to get rid of. But...I'm bad for you," he grinned.

            "Really?"

            "Can't you see it? Ever since I met you I couldn't take my mind off you. I got you doing things that you never would've done before. Like letting me kiss you." He smiled.

            "Uh... Can we say, ego? I didn't like that kiss anyway." I lied.

            "I doubt that," he said, his face suddenly quiet and somber. "You could've pushed me away, you know."

            "Well-" I started, before being interrupted.

            "Brooke!" Luckily, Melody came rushing in before I had to respond. Thank god.

            "What Mel?" I asked.

            She looked over at me, then glanced at Justin. "Hey, I didn't know you where here,J!" she exclaimed.

            "Hey Mel. Yeah I'm here. Look what I got Brookey," he announced.

            She looked over at me, and saw the dress in my lap. "Oh Brooke," she breathed. "It's beautiful."

            "I know, and Justin got it custom made from France." I boasted.

            "That will be perfect for the wedding! You will look so beautiful as my maid of honor." she squealed.

            Did she....Did she just say maid of honor?

            I glanced over at Justin, with terror inscribed in my face. Justin on the other hand, was trying to restrain his laughter, clasping one hand over his mouth, his blue eyes sparkling so hard.

            Bastard.

           



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki