I heard you by UNC_FANATIC16


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


"Sometimes she just sits there, Justin and she doesn’t even attempted to move. She won’t talk to you but she sits here. She misses you terribly and she carries around the jacket you made for her from William Raust. It doesn’t matter if it is hot out she has it tied around her waist. She blames her self. She thinks because you were coming to see her that it makes it her fault that you got hit by that car. She won’t do anything but eat and sleep and getting her to eat is a problem. You gotta come back sweetheart." Tiffani leaned up and kissed Justin’s cheek. He had been in a coma for three weeks now. Ever since his car was hit by a drunk driver. His wife and 7 year old daughter rushed to his side but Maia stopped coming in the room after a week.

 

"Ms. We have to talk about his option. We don’t think there is much hope for his recovery. We are thinking we should pull the plug." The doctor said.

 

"No. He is staying." Tiffani said going to get Maia. Today Maia had woken up and wanted to show her dad her new basket ball jersey. Tiffani watched from the door as Maia walked into her fathers roomed and leaned down to kiss his cheek. As usually she took her seat. Tiffani turned her head to give his daughter privacy as she silently conversed with her father. About three minutes later she heard her daughter scream and turned her head to see her husbands eyes flickering.

 

"Momma he’s moving." Maia screamed. Tiffani rushed in but all movement had stopped. Then his hands started to twitch but again movement stopped. The doctor’s rushed in but no one could explain why movement happened and it didn’t happen again for two weeks.

 

Maia had locked herself in her room and refused to go anywhere especially to the hospital. Tiffani and Lynn had talked and decided even though neither of them wanted to they should considering pulling the plug keeping him around like this was only hurting everyone. Maia then would have to make one more trip to the room to say goodbye.

 

Maia was sitting in the room knowing that this might be the last time she saw her dad and she started talking like she hadn’t talked in a month telling him she loved him and how much he meant to her and Justin began twitching again. Maia didn’t stop talking she went on to tell him how much she would miss him and how much her and her mother needed him she closed her eyes to cry and put her head next his hand on the bed.

 

Maia started to feel something in her hair and began pushing at it to make the bug go away when she felt something encompass her hand. She picked up her head and meet her father’s eyes for the first time in a month.

 

After the doctor’s checked him and said he would more than likely be ok. They gave him a dry erase board to write on he wrote a note to his daughter. It read "I heard you babygirl, every time you talked to me. Even when it was in your head. I heard you talking to me."



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki