Revealing Myself by sweetsymphony


Number of reviews: 11
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
thanks for the great reviews!

I groaned as I slightly leaned over to the door and dropped my bags immediately. I stepped over to the large bed and allowed my tired body to fall into the soft and inviting bed. It had been such a long ride in the bus. I think my nerves were kicking in, and I could feel my stress level going up. I think I was getting too excited and worried about the shows that I would soon have to start doing. I was a perfectionist in what I did, and I think that was what was killing me. I couldn’t even sleep in the damn bus because I was too hyped up about the show. I was tensed about whether everything was going to go great, whether I would get all my vocals right, whether the dancers and myself included would get the dances down pact. I shook my head as I tried to shake my nerves away. I hoped to God that this tour was going to go well. It had been quite a while since I hadt done a tour.

            “Let me not think of this.” I tried to convince myself. I yawned and tried to go to sleep, but unfortunately no sleep came and I was stuck looking at the ceiling. I mumbled out a curse and tried thinking of things to do.

            I suddenly heard a knock on my door. “Who is it?” I asked.

            “Justin, it’s me Johnny.”

            I dragged my body to the door and invited Johnny in. “Yo, ‘sup?”

            “Nothing, I just needed to talk to you, and review the schedule for tomorrow.”

            “Sure, no problem.” I tiredly said. Although I didn’t want to hear any of this, I didn’t mind the company.

            “Okay, so tomorrow, you have to do a radio show to promote this tour. It’s a morning show, at seven in the morning, then around ten, you have to do recording and play around with the tracks. At one in the afternoon, you have dance practice. You can lay low and relax for the rest of the afternoon until six in the evening, where than we have rehearsals and get you prepared for the tour. Than you can just have fun… but not too much fun. That’s actually pretty much the schedule for this week, more or less.”

            “Oh man, that sucks.” I groaned as I listened to Johnny.

            “I know, I know… but what can you do anyway? This is a tour, what did ya expect? Just fly through it without any promotions, rehearsals, or practices?” Johnny rolled his eyes.

            “Well, yeah.” I smirked.

            “Sure, and I expected to sit down by the pool and drink beer all day long in this tour.” Johnny joked. “Anyway, did I mention that I was getting help in this tour.”

            “What so, you finally realized you needed help, and admitted yourself in the looney bin? I joked again. “What? You had that one coming.” I laughed as I saw Johnny’s not so happy face.

            “No…. I meant that I had gotten an assistant to help. You’ll actually meet her tomorrow. She’ll help remind you about your schedule… pretty much keep your ass straight.” Johnny laughed when he saw the death stare I was giving him. “But that’ll really ease my tensions about this tour. I don’t have to be all over the place in this tour.”  Johnny was relieved.

            “So are you saying that she’s gonna be following me around all day?” I was worried.

            “Pretty much.”

            “She’s not crazy, right? Like she won’t want to jump me… even though I am pretty jumpable.” I smiled.

            “J, get over yourself. I don’t think she’s the type of person who would want to jump anyone though.”

            “What do you mean?” I asked curiously.

            “Well, she’s kind of reserved in that area. She’s very quiet and kind of shy… at first anyway.”

            “Well, you know, the shy ones are always the crazy ones… if you know what I mean. She’s probably sexually repressed… Maybe I can help…” I thought to myself with a smile.

            “Justin, no!” Johnny exclaimed. : She’s different, she doesn’t like that crap.”

            “Whatever.” I rolled my eyes. “So is she hot?” I asked again.

            “Man, you really need to get your mind out of the gutter.” Johnny shook his head.

            “It was just a question.” I innocently stated.

            “Sure it was. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Johnny ignored me and took an exit out the door.

            I resent that comment. I do not always think about sex. Well… maybe I do.

            I slumped over the bed and turned the TV on. I tried to get myself interested in the show, but I couldn’t. I started thinking about the months ahead of me, and hoped that everything was going to go smoothly. It probably will, I confidently thought, it always does... for me anyway.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki