Revealing Myself by sweetsymphony


Number of reviews: 11
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

Hey guys, I was revising this story, and I realized that I hadn't pasted part of chapter 4. Anyway, if you want to look at chapter 4 again, you can, I included the part that I didn't post before.

Anyway tell me how, you're liking it so far. If you have any opinions or suggestions about this story, feel free to give me some.

I hope you like this chapter.

             I felt the sun’s rays hit my face. The sudden sunlight provided discomfort from the sleep that was trying to tug me back to the state that I had comfortably been in. I squinted my eyes as I tried to open them up as the sun continued to glaze against my face. I groaned as I rolled around the bed. I slowly looked at the clock. I realized that it was six o’clock in the morning. Great. I had really wanted to wake up early today, so I could workout.  I shook my head out of frustration. I hated when things didn’t go as planned. What good were schedules were if they weren’t followed through. I stumbled out of bed to wash my face, as I tried to recollect the previous night’s events.

            I half-smiled as my memories came back. I was actually surprised that I had a good time clubbing with Trace and Justin. It started bad at first, mostly because of my nerves and my social abilities or lack thereof. When I had entered the club, I was hit with a blast of music and puffiness of smokes. People had been literally having sex on the dance floors and making out on the bar stools. I guess I had forgotten that particular aspect of clubs. They had transformed the art of dancing into a grotesque and sickening form of groping and grinding against each other. The sight before which I had to witness was disgusting and foul.. But people must have enjoyed in participating in such vulgar actions, since he club was rabidly crowded. It was hard to breathe with people constantly up on you. And the incessant pungent smell of crack and the other forms of drugs that was probably in the air didn’t help my breathing either. It reminded me why I had hated clubs in the first place. Last night was the first time I had went back to a club in a long time. It had seemed like it had been ages since I had stepped my feet into one.

            After half an hour of ‘baby-sitting’ me, I told Trace and Justin to go have some fun. I felt bad that they had to waste their times sitting with me, when the whole purpose of them going there was to have some fun. I saw the flash of relief in their eyes, and with a quick “you sure,” they stepped onto the dance floor. After an hour of people-watching, Trace came back. He dragged me to the dance floor, and made me dance with him. It actually wasn’t bad. After that, I let myself loose, and even allowed myself to get out of my comfort zone, and danced with some other guys. And not in that hideous manner that they called dancing. But that didn’t been my idea of club had changed. No, I think I’ll sit out the next time, if they invite me again. One night of craziness was enough for me.

            The cool water of the shower broke my thoughts, and I realized I had to wake up Justin for a meeting with Johnny and the tour managers. I stepped out of the shower and quickly dressed myself. One thing about a tour that I liked was that you didn’t really have to dress professionally. But since we were going to a meeting, I had decided to dress up today, but not too exceptionally dressed up. Casual yet almost-professional looking.

            I released a stifled yawn, and stretched one more last time. I really did hate to start the day without my regular exercises. It made me feel lazy, tired, limp, and off. And I hated off days, it just set your mood topsy-turvy. But I couldn’t do anything about it now. After I dried my hair, I put it into a bun. I looked at myself in the mirror. I drew in a long breath, and forced a smile. Time to start the day, I told myself.

            I stepped out of the hotel room, going towards Justin’s room. I hoped he wasn’t too cranky today. He can be such an ass in the mornings. Last time I had to practically yank him out of the bed and shove his lazy but into the shower. I shook my head, and hoped that he wouldn’t be like that today.  I’d be surprised if he wasn’t grouchy though. I prepared myself for the worst as I stood outside his door. I hoped this wouldn’t take too long. I groaned as my stomach continued to rumble out of hunger. I just wanted to eat something. I knocked the door. No answer. I knocked it again. No answer. I knocked it again, more forcibly and harsher. I grew more impatient as I continued to get no response from the room’s owner. “Justin! Open the door. It’s time to wake up.” I said irritated.

            I finally looked at the key card that Johnny had given me.  I really didn’t want to use it, but like every morning I had no other choice. I knew that Justin would be angry, once again, but what can I do. I had no other choice. I would have Johnny to face if I didn’t wake Justin on time to go to the meeting. I slid the key card to unlock the door, and hoped for the best. I remember, the first time I did this, I didn’t get the best of responses. He was cranky the entire day, and I had to bear with his whining and anger. After the first hour of accusatory and evil looks, I had tuned him out and basically had ignored him. It’s not my fault that Johnny had told me to wake him for his radio interview and he had slept late the night before because he had thought that he could handle the lack of sleep. Presumably, his tired body didn’t handle it well, and he had yelled out curses and rude remarks to me and then went back to sleep. And then of course, after yanking him out of bed, realization had hit him that I had entered his room without permission, things got worse and his mood didn’t get any better. I really didn’t like to be the other end of someone’s anger, especially since it was a week after I had met him. I mean I hardly knew the guy.  I sighed. I think he probably got used to it now. This ritual has been going on for two weeks now. I just hope it’s swift and easy. But then again, we went clubbing last night, and I think Justin came in much more later than I did. I had come up with one of his bodyguards, after I had gotten bored. Yep, who am I kidding, this definitely is not going to be easy.

I sighed as I stepped into the room, and quietly closed the door. I then turned myself to face Justin’s bed, ready to give him a wake-up call. I hoped he didn’t have that much of a hangover. I looked at the bed, and then froze with shock and great awkwardness. “Oh great, just the perfect way to start the day!” I muttered. This was so not fair. I closed my eyes with slight anguish, and wished I had never entered that room.

 

~

            I groaned as I heard an irritating, nagging voice in the background. “Fuck off, Dina!” I grunted out. I felt a striking pound against my head. It was painful and stinging, and it didn’t seem to want to go away. My head seemed to be going through a series of pain and flashes of enormous attacks. At that moment, my head felt like it was a nail whacked by a huge hammer. Cross that out, it felt like I was being hit my sledgehammer. Over and over again. I wanted to die. Or maybe, I am dead, and this just hell.

            “Wake up, Justin!” The voice demanded again.

            “No! Go away!” I grumbled. But when I rolled around to the other side, I felt something warm against me. It felt smooth and silky. What the hell was that? Then I heard something moaning. Oh, man I need to go back sleeping. But then I felt the thing next time coming closer to me and I felt my chest being wrapped around it. What the hell? I forcibly opened my eyes, and suddenly a mass of blonde hair was blocking my sight of vision. I was confused. Who the hell did this hair belong to? “What the fuck!” I jerked my head up so fast that I hit my already abused head into the headboard. “Shit!”

 I placed my palm over the newly wounded area. I then rubbed my temples and tried to remember what happened last night. Nothing came, and I looked over the body next to me. She snuggled against my body. Then someone cleared their throat. I saw a very uncomfortable and displeased Dina standing by the door. Her hands were crossed, and she seemed like she wanted to get the hell out of there. Oh yeah this situation was definitely not amusing.

“Justin, you really need to get up and get ready. You have a meeting with the managers in half an hour…” Her eyes trailed to the body next to her. Oh man, was this embarrassing. “Oh, and umm, you better wake her up and… you get the point.” She shook her head. “I’ll be waiting outside.” As soon as she said that, she was out in a flash.

I decided to take a shower before the girl next to me woke up.  I clumsily got out of bed, and went to the bathroom. I glanced around the room, and saw articles of clothing spread around the room. I really wasn’t surprised that this happened last night. This always happened to me whenever I went clubbing lately.  I felt the warm water running over my body. Unfortunately it didn’t help with the pulsating pain across my head. I didn’t know how long I was in that shower, but then I heard a knock in the bathroom. Maybe, it was that girl. What was her name again? “Yeah!” I shouted out.

“Justin, it’s been twenty minutes already! You have no time for this. You need to get out of the shower. Like NOW!” Dina screamed out. She seemed aggravated. I guess I knew why. I did promise her that I wouldn’t do anything stupid last night. But come one, did she really expect me to keep my word about that. It was a club, for god’s sake! I rushed out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I sprung open the door, only to find Dina standing outside of the door, with a frown, ball fisted prepared to knock on the door. She took a step back and unclasped her hands. She sighed and scratched her head. “We really do need to go.” I nodded my head, and looked behind her.

I saw that the girl behind Dina was fully dressed. I guess the commotion finally woke her up. I heard Dina clear her throat, and glanced back at the girl. “I guess, I’ll leave you to dress, you have a minimum of five minutes. We really do need to rush!” As she walked off, I heard her mutter about how much she hated her job and how screwed up this was. I chuckled at her frazzled behavior. “Justin, we don’t have all day!” She screeched before she closed the door. What ever happened to that shy girl that was with us for the last three weeks?

I heard a rustle, and saw that the blonde-head was still standing there.  This is really awkward, especially if you don’t know the name of the person that you had fucked the previous night. I brashly got out my clothes and put them on. I nervously looked at her. I was hoping she would have left, while I was in the shower. She walked over to me. “So, you had fun last night?” She huskily said before she gave me a kiss. It was nothing mind-blowing, but hey not bad either.

I tweaked my lips up and licked my lips. “Of course I did, baby.” Of course, I really don’t remember one thing that happened last night. I kissed her again. But hey, that’s not stopping me from getting some good lovin’ here and there.

A frantic knock in the door caused me to stir away from temptations with getting back in the bed with this lovely lady. Although, I don’t quite remember how lovely she was, either. “Uh, I guess that’s my cue to leave then, huh?”

“Yeah, sorry. I have things to do.”

 She pouted. “Alright,” she walked to the door. “Call me.”

“Sure.” I nodded my head as she gave me a piece of paper. “Ashley.” She smirked. “Well, have a great day, baby.”

She gave me a wink. “I’ll see you.” And with that she left.

I glanced at the paper, and immediately threw it out in the trash. One thing about a one-night stand is that it’s just supposed to be for one night. What fun would be, if it were more than one night? I looked up and saw Dina’s eyebrows arched when she saw me throwing the paper away. I shrugged my shoulders.

She looked irritated. “Let’s go.” I followed her suit. “Guys are such losers,” I heard her mutter.

“What?” She seemed taken aback that I heard what she just said.

“I think you heard what I said.” She said with a gleam in her eyes. “I just don’t understand you. What’s so fun about fucking one girl after another.” I was kind of shocked my her sudden outspokenness.

“It’s just fun. What’s so bad about having fun once in awhile? You should do it once in a while.”

“You mean have sex with innumerable guys countless times.  Count me out. I don’t consider that as having fun.” I made a face. “Guys are just so… stupid sometimes. Actually most of the time.”

“You just need to loosen up a little more.”

“If loosening up means degrading myself and sacrificing my morals, than no thank you. I’d rather not.” She said frustrated. I smirked. I kind of like this side of her more than the shy side. Even if she’s basically looking at me as if I’m a horrible pig that needs to be slaughtered.

I shrug. “It’s not like I’m forcing these women to throw themselves at me. What can I say, I’m just an irresistible guy.”

“Sure, someone doesn’t have a big head. Not at all.  Don’t you think that this is just so wrong? I mean you’re not only disrespecting women, but yourself. You’re giving a part of yourself so freely to people who you don’t even  know. I bet you probably didn’t even know that girl’s name…”

“I knew her name. It was Ashley.” I huffed. Like I’m gonna tell her, that I had just found out her name after she scribbled her name along with her number.

“You probably just found out her name after she wrote it in that piece of paper she just gave you… you know the one that you threw away.” She rolled her eyes.

“Whatever.” How the hell did she know that.

“Oh man, you have no recollection of last night’s events that lead you to this, do you?”

I coughed. “I remember…. Just not everything.” When the hell did I become so slow, that I couldn’t get out one comeback?

She starts laughing and shakes her head. “Whatever, it’s your life, you can do anything you want with it… as long as I don’t have a field day about it with the press. “Just be more responsible next time…”

I sighed. “Exactly, it’s my life and I can do anything I want with it.”

“I don’t mean to pry… but don’t you have a girlfriend, Cameron Diaz?” She asked curious. I wanted to groan when I heard her question.

“We decided to take a break… we both decided we need space, especially since we’ve been going out with each other for such a long time… Can we not talk about this…?” I said uncomfortably.

“Wow, you guys are taking a break… I’m surprised that the media didn’t turn it out like the fiasco you had with Britney. But then again your relationship with Cameron did seem a little bit more low-key.”

“Yeah.” I grumbled. I was just happy that now we stood in front of the door of the conference door and not have to talk about Cameron and me.

“Oh, yeah Justin… before we go in. I would just like to thank you.”

I turned to Dina, confused. What the hell did she need to thank me for, especially after the morning that we just had, and the long talk she just gave me about men being pigs? “Thank me for what?” I asked curiously.

“Thank you for ruining my appetite today. I just really don’t know how to return a favor like that. So thank you, my stomach is really in love with you right now!” She gave a cheeky, annoyed smile, and left me dumbfounded standing by the door.

I was flabbergasted. How the hell did she go from shy, to sarcastic and so out of nature? I scratched my head. Oh man, this is not good. And this stupid hangover seems to weigh such a ton right now. I walked into the boardroom shaking my head out of disbelief. I guess a night of drinking and partying will do this to your brain cells… I can just feel them dying off at this moment.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki