I Miss You (Part 2 of Finding Love Series) by Leeann


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
part 2 of finding love series (comes after Fool No More)

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
We'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends

It's been a whole month since my best friend, my rock left me. She didn't even say goodbye. I can't describe how much that hurt to find out that she'd left me without so much as a farewell or even a letter, but I would give almost anything to see her again, to hold her in my arms. She left before I could ever tell her the way I felt.

I miss her so much. You know how in movies they always talk about soul mates and how there's one perfect person for everyone. Well she was my soul mate and I totally let her get away. I try calling her, but she disconnected her phone. You might think 'try going to her apartment' well I did, and she doesn't live there any more. She moved. I miss her.

I miss you, I miss you
I miss you, I miss you

I want so bad to see her. To hear her voice, her laugh. I want to see her beautiful smiling face, how her eyes lit up every time I came into the room. I ignored it for so many years, but I never thought it would be gone. I took her for granted, I never knew what I had until it was gone. I want her back so bad, I love her with my in most being. I miss her.

I see her face in my mind twenty-four seven. I can't get her off my mind.

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
and hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight

Please come back to me my Ginny. I love you so much. I worry about her, what if something happened? Is she okay. If you didn't know I'm JC Chasez, international pop star, I'd give up everything to see her again, to hold her in my arms. If I lost everything to get her back I wouldn't care as long as I had her.

The guys told me so many times how much she loved me, but I never really believed them. Oh how I wish I could have a time machine and change the past. I'd take her in my arms and tell her how much she means to me and how much I love her. I swear, whatever happens, next time I see her I will tell her what she means to me. I'll make up for our time lost. I miss her so much.

Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)

Her voice is constantly inside my head. Encouraging me for all those years when I was still trying to make it. She'd always tell me that things would work out and she was right. She was the sunshine in my darkness, the rainbow after the rain. I can't believe she's gone.

Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)

Did I tell you that she once kissed me? She thought I was sleeping, but I was fully aware of her lips against mine. I moved to let her know that I'd felt it and to say something, but she bolted as soon as she saw me move. I should have went after her then, but I was too scared--too nervous of what she might think, what she might say.

I miss her.

Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)

I make you this promise today, the next time I see her and I will see her again, I will take her in my arms and tell her how much she means to me. I'll tell her I love her and kiss her breathlessly. I love her so much it hurts inside, why did I not act upon this until she was gone? I don't know.

I miss her.

I miss you, I miss you
I miss you, I miss you
I miss you, I miss you
I miss you, I miss you



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki