Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Hey guys.. ok so i think this story is over... btu i'm still not sure so for now it's going to appear as not finsihed.. but anyways enjoy the last chapter!!

            “You better have a good excuse for getting me up on my day off,” Dale grumbled as he placed himself inside the squad car. Sandy smiled lazily at him as he secured his seatbelt before she answered.

            “I do actually,” she smiled and turned the car on before also turning on the sirens. “We’re going to visit the victim of our hit and run.”

            Dale groaned loudly and shook his head, “Sands, why do you keep bringing that up? Didn’t we already arrest someone for that case? That means the case is CLOSED.”

            “I know,” Sandy laughed and pulled the car onto the highway, “But as it so happens I got a new lead which requires us to drop by.”

            “And this lead would be?” Dale asked raising an eyebrow in suspicion. Sandy shook her head and kept her eyes on the road. “Sandy Sullivan…”

            “Oh alright,” Sandy sighed with a smile. “Apparently a call was received earlier this afternoon from one of the victim’s friends informing us that he knew who the real suspect was, and where to find him.”

            “That’s very interesting, but don’t we need evidence to go arrest someone on such a big charge?” Dale asked. Sandy nodded and veered the car to the right as she turned off the highway.

            “Yes and this friend said he had evidence,” Sandy said as she drove onto a side street and dodged an on coming car. “Our victim actually saw who was driving the car that hit him.”

            “Yes, and didn’t we arrest that guy?” Dale asked with a sigh. Sandy nodded again and turned down another street.

            “Yes, but apparently our victim wasn’t telling us the truth,” Sandy said and Dale laughed.

            “You can’t be serious. And how do we know this friend is telling us the truth?” Dale asked.

            “We don’t, but the friend apparently over heard the fiancée and the suspect talking,” Sandy said knowing what Dale meant, “And it seems as if the fiancée is in on it too.”

            “So why did he lie to us?” Dale asked, “I mean if all this is true?”

            “I don’t know,” Sandy said, pulling the car up a street lined with prestigious homes, “Maybe to protect his friend?”

            “So his friend ran him over?” Dale asked with a raised eyebrow not believing the information he was hearing. “And who is this friend who is also our suspect?”

            Sandy managed to steal a look at Dale before responding with a small smile, “Justin Timberlake.”

 

            “I’m glad we could talk this out kid,” JC said with a small smile as he stood up. Justin nodded and leaned forward to grab his friend’s crutches and handing them to him.

            “Me too Jayce,” Justin smiled and stood up as well, “I’m really sorry for everything that happened with us.” JC smiled again and nodded, motioning for the door.

            “Yeah, well what’s in the past should stay there. Besides you’re my brother and that’s more important than anything else,” JC said as he led Justin slowly through the kitchen and to the front door.

            “Yeah it is,” Justin agreed quietly, “I really am sorry Jayce. I didn’t mean to… I was just upset.” JC shrugged and offered Justin a pat on the back with a free hand.

            “When we’re upset we do stupid things,” JC replied with sympathy, “Besides we should have looked before we crossed the street.”

            “Yeah but that still was no reason for me to do what I did,” Justin said and looked at the older man.

            “Look kid,” JC said with a smile, “Let’s just forget about it ok? As long as it just stays between us we’ll be cool.”

            “Alright,” Justin nodded in agreement, knowing why his friend was making such a request. “I’m really happy for you and Mads. Really I am.”

            “I know you are,” JC replied with a nod, before opening the door, “I just hope you find the happiness that we have in your life.”

            “I hope so too,” Justin sighed and stepped out the door, “Although, no one can compare to Maddie.”

            “Yeah I agree,” JC smiled following Justin out the door and looking around to see Madeline standing on the steps arguing with Joey and Lance. “She’s a true gem.”

           

“Josh!” Madeline cried interrupting their conversation as soon as she heard their voices. JC turned and looked at her, a smile spreading on his face as she fled up the stair to him. But the smile was soon replaced with a frown as he saw the look of distress on her face.

“Maddie, what’s wrong?” he questioned as she came up to him and Justin. She looked between the two men, then back at Joey and Lance before answering.

“Maddie?” Justin asked, prompting JC’s questions. Madeline sighed heavily and shook her head, fighting the tears that were accumulating at the back of her throat.

“I’m sorry! I tried to stop them!” Madeline whined, throwing her arms around JC’s neck and burying her face in his shoulder. “I’m so sorry!”

“Maddie,” he calmed down and balanced his right crutch on his hip before using his free hand to lift her chin up so she could look at him. “What are you talking about?” She sniffled slightly and shook her head before answering.

“They….” She began, but her voice trailed off as the sound of sirens filled the air and drowned out her words. JC’s face fell as he saw the look of sadness in her eyes, and the minute she cast her glance over to Justin, JC knew what was about to take place.

 

Justin’s face paled as he followed JC’s gaze to the front of the compound, where a squad car was making its way towards the house.

“What the hell did you guys do?” JC’s voice could be heard, it sounded far away even though Justin knew JC was just a few feet from him.

“We did what we had to Jayce,” Joey’s voice replied. Justin gulped and shook his head as Joey spoke, wondering why his friend would do such a thing.

“This is none of you business!” JC’s voice snapped back angrily. “That was my decision to make not yours!”

“Jayce, you’re not thinking properly,” Lance’s voice cut in, “We’re only doing what’s right.”

“That still doesn’t give you the right…” JC’s voice began but trailed off. Justin wondered why he’d trialed off, but soon it became clear as the squad car pulled up before them and two officers stepped out.

“Mr Timberlake?” the female officer asked Justin, ignoring everyone else. Justin took a minute to register she was talking to him. He gulped and nodded quickly, pressing his hands tightly into small balls by his side.

“Yeah?” he barely whispered, not wanting to look at anyone else but the officer who was ascending before him.

“I’m Sergeant Sandy Sullivan,” she began, allowing her hand to drift over the pair of handcuffs by her side. Justin took a deep breath in, and looked towards his friends, knowing what she was going to say even before the words left her mouth, “And you’re under arrest for the attempted murder of JC Chasez.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki