Forever and Always by JC_Baby_Mama2005


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
This story is a letter it takes place in the 1940's JC is a soldier fighting in WWII as Private Joshua Chasez.
My Dearest Joshua,
I'm writing this letter by candlelight late at night while I cannot sleep knowing that you are fighting in the war in Europe I'm praying to God that you come home to me and our eight children I know it is rough over there so I'm asking you to be safe and I miss you.

Joshua Jr. misses you so much he looks like you everyday with his brown hair and blue eyes it makes me think of you everyday, your family sends you love and warmth and a safe return home to me and our children, our baby, Scarlet Rose just started walking and she misses you as much as I miss you.

Please Joshua come home to me as I lay down to sleep at night I pray to God to watch over you as you fight in this war I look at our wedding picture and makes me think of how we were before you left for the war how we would take walks down to the water hole and stick our feet in the cool water and talk about life and our marriage, marrying you Joshua made me think of how we share a love between each other, our lives have shown us greater love than anything.

As I finish this letter as the candle flickers out and seal it with my love for you I'm asking you to be safe and I send my love to you forever and always I love you to the sun and back, Joshua Scott Chasez I love you very much.

Love Always Your Wife,
Ashley Victoria Chasez


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki