Night Drive by Thuggist


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Short and sweet. I'm talking so sweet you'll get cavaties. I may add more later on :]

I tilted my head back against the dark leather seats, sinking into the seat as the wind blew threw my hair. I breathed in deep, enjoying the fresh air; I loved getting out of the city. I slowly opened my eyes to take in the stars above me, shining against the black backdrop of the night sky. Late nights, random drives and tops down; Heaven.

I slid my hand down his arm until it settles on top of his, which was resting on the gear shift. His blue eyes slid over onto mine and we shared a soft smile. Communicating without words he understood to pull over off of the paved road and onto the dirt side road. Nothing but empty fields surrounded us. It was such a drastic change from the hustly and bustle of LA. There were no screeching cars or smoggy air. No paparazzi and for right now we just were. He wasn't Justin Timberlake: Superstar. He was just plain Justin, and he was mine.

We got out of the car and met in the middle as he helped me slide onto the hood. He followed suit and allowed me to relax into his body. I shivered as the wind blew softly and his fingers trailed down the soft skin on my arm causing goose bumps to appear. I turned to face him and our lips met in a kiss that seemed to go on forever. It was soft and slow, not at all rushed. His tongue played against mine and I sighed when our lips parted and we pressed our foreheads together with eyes closed, enjoying the freedom to be alone.

The small space between our bodies was filled with a reflection of the half-full moon that appeared to be fused together with the car's black paint and when I looked down to see it again the space was filled with limbs tangled together not only for bodyheat but for the sheer pleasure of feeling like one being, the feeling of being loved.

As our lips met again and his fingers tangled gently in my hair I pulled him on top of me, smiling softly as our lips broke apart for a moment.

He's just plain Justin, and he's mine.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki