One Dream. Only One Man by Sindi


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
I know it's been a long time but I will try my best to update all my stories.
The doorbell rang; I turned round to see if anyone else was going to answer it. Nope it's me then, I put my sandals on and walked down the hall to the door, opening it, I looked at Justin smiling. He nodded his head making me roll my eyes.

‘Hey Timberlake' I said happily 

‘Hey Key' I opened the door wider and he entered inside my house. Sound of feet came towards us and I looked up to Alex running to me.

‘Hi Justin' she said sweetly jumping on the spot in her small swimming costume, he leaned down to her height and waved, she shied behind my leg and stuck her tongue out at him. Justin did the same back making her giggle. I laughed at their little game. I took her hand in mine.

‘Come on Alex let's go back' she ran ahead as I showed Justin to the back yard. Once we were outside Justin took in everything in our backyard.

 

‘That's Marlon the youngest and Brittany over there and Tommy the oldest' I pointed to the pair by the chairs.

‘Wow there's five of you'

‘Hmhm, Brittany and Tommy have a different mom' I informed him he nodded looking round the pool area, which shouted to jump in to me as the sun began to burn my shoulders. I led him to my brother and sister.

‘Britters say hi to Justin' I shouted over at her sunbathing talking on the phone. She lifted her oversized sunglasses and perched them up on top of her head and looked over to us.

 

‘Hey Justin you a friend of Keyshia's or something?' she asked with raised eyebrows.

‘Friend/boyfriend' I swung round shocked at what Justin said

‘Ooo Keyshia you never said anything' Brittany smiled perking her eyebrows up.

‘Cause there wasn't anything to say' I muttered hitting Justin who was cracking up laughing.

 

He jumped into the pool, and I followed. I swam up and Justin stayed underneath I looked round me as he swam in circles when he was behind me he pulled me under.

‘Justy do you wanna play Marco Polo?' Alex asked as Justin came up for breath.

‘Yeah who's Marco?' Justin asked I looked over at Alex who was thinking

‘Brittany! Brittany your Marco'

‘Alright I'll come Tommy you too' she put her glasses down and got into the pool' Got me playing kids games' Tommy grumbled but scooped up Marlon from the side and placed him on his shoulders.   

After half an hour of continued fun I could smell barbeque food. Just as I went round the corner of the pool deck my mom came round with a tray of plates filled with food.

 

‘Wow mom when did you do all this'

‘It doesn't take long, I thought I ‘d ship up some food' I smiled kissing her cheek, Justin and me took our plates and I took him to my room. He was hesitant to come in. I opened the door turning on the lights,

‘You know Key some of us get light bulbs not fairy lights'

‘They brighten my room up perfectly' I pushed him to sit down on my bed as he took a look around,

‘Someone is redecorating then'

‘Uh yeah it's the photos of Tamara and Kate' I sighed picking up the large pile and placing them in a shoe box. Justin looked over and stood up sitting on the floor with me, he took the box and scooted to the bed to lean on with me. He goes through them and asks questions about them. No idea why but I liked doing it.  It got to 11 and my mom hollered up the stairs if Justin needed a lift home. I looked to him and he said he didn't mind, making his mind up for him I hauled him up and dragged him downstairs.

 

We were in the car and Justin's house was just down another road close by. Me and my mom went inside to say hello which turned into a nice conversation about school.

 

‘Sorry about my mom' Justin apologised as we made our way to his bedroom,

‘Your mom, my mom can talk'

‘If your tired just knock yourself out' Justin offered pointing to his double bed.

‘I think I'll be alright' I said sure and assuring Justin I would be awake till I went home. He shrugged sighing.

‘Yeah that's what you think' he looked at me as I walked in and saw the bed and the soft sigh that escaped my lips made him smile. I sat down on the bed finding it comfortable and slowly Justin watched me fall asleep.


I woke up by a strange alarm, I stirred slowly, confused to why an alarm was waking me up, I could tell this wasn't my room when I looked up to the baby blue ceiling.  I went over my thoughts and they were going to Justin's room.

 

‘Hey Key morning!' Justin shouted jumping on his bed waking me up with a fright. I sat up realising why I was actually here in my clothes early in the morning.

 

‘She left me' I whispered.

‘Yeah but if I knew once you slept you don't like to be woken up I wouldn't have let you slept, anyway we're early so you can pass by to get your books' I looked at Justin's face, he was actually sitting next to me at 6 am in the morning.

 

‘WHAT! Am I really in your room?' I cried, he shook my shoulders

‘Key wake up we have school, now you always tell me not to be late. So move your ass into the shower. There's towels in the airing cupboard' I rolled my eyes he had me there.

‘Alright I'm moving' I dragged myself out of my bed and Justin's jaw dropped, I instantly covered my chest, I had an image of myself in my nightmares waking up naked in front of someone. I slowly looked down. I wasn't naked I was fully clothed that idiot scared the life out of me.

‘What!' I screamed wandering what was going on I patted parts of my body and saw Justin's eyes above me on my head. ‘My hair' I sat down in front of a mirror trying to pat it down. But I knew swimming and doing nothing to fix it turned into a giant frizz ball.

‘Dayum Keyshia get some straightners'

‘Shut up you had a fro' I shouted back

‘But damn girl get some clips, something, looks worse than Don King' I swivelled round pissed off at Justin. 

‘You didn't' I chucked a near by sneaker at him then stood up chasing him round the room then round the house. He skid past his mom but I wasn't so slick, she stopped me then looked startled once she got a good look at me.

‘Keyshia honey, I have great curling tongs if you want to sort that out' she said as she pulled on a knot. I pouted as she smiled.

‘Sorry Justin is probably teasing you, breakfast is ready'

‘But I need to-‘ I said pointing to the direction of upstairs

‘Eat girl I know you go KFC' I stared hard at Justin as he tried to tip toe past he stuck his tongue out then ran away.

 

I sat down on my chair, I watched Lynn sort a few things out then leave. Justin took a big mouthful then looked back at me and almost chocked when he saw my hair again.

‘Sorry here wear a cap' he took his baseball cap off his head and placed it on mine tight.

 

‘Key you look so damn funny'

‘Well thanks I do try' I replied sarcastically making a face which he wouldn't see.

‘Oh the joys of sleeping in someone else's bed' he mumbled hinting for me to say something.

‘Justin thank you for letting me sleep in your bed and not kicking me to the floor where you had to unfortunately sleep' I stuck my tongue out smiling.

 

‘Hey I was tempted till my mama knew what I was planning' he smirked as I faked a smile at Justin.

 

‘You wake up like this every morning' he said pointing to my head and stopping him from laughing.

‘No I went swimming sweated out playing basketball, damn I treated my hair like crap, I need to go home before I'm seen'

‘Well your ass needs to get in the shower'

‘You are the most kindest male I know Timberjack'

‘Key I know I get told'                

 

‘Mom did you just forget about your daughter like that' She cried into the house dropping her clothes from yesterday.

‘Oh Keyshia I'm sure it wasn't that bad' her mother replied coming from the kitchen. Keyshia gave her a ‘ are you sure about that' look which made me become very amused at how she was pretending to be annoyed about it.. She pulled my cap off her head revealing her nappy hair.

‘OH HONEY!' she wailed a smile on her lips looking over at me as I did my best not to crack up laughing for the umpteenth time.

 

‘Keyshia looks crazy' Marlon giggled into his mothers shoulders who was holding him up on her hip.

‘Great!' she exclaimed pounding her way up the stairs to her right. I followed behind.

 

Her room was exactly the same as yesterday so I won't get into what was in it yet I sat on her neatly made bed or un-slept in bed. She pulled outfits from the hangers onto the bed in bunches all the way down to bra and panties.

She went into the bathroom after what seemed ages watching a closed door she popped only her head round asking for different pieces of clothes. She finally came out looking very fresh she still had my hat on though which went very nicely with the rest of her outfit.  I looked her up and down licking my lips I caught myself quickly turning round to look at something behind me.

 

‘Justin don't just look and turn away do I look okay or not' I nodded my head still looking at nothing behind me. I sighed turning round damn she looked good in shorts a basketball shirt and white sneakers.

‘You look good, good for school' I added making sure it didn't sound different.

 

‘Okay then I'm ready' I looked at the cap

‘Let's see underneath?' I asked her hair dropped into a bun she had tied it in. Her hair was neat and not untameable.

‘It's okay but I'm going to keep the cap on' she smiled a massive smile and I gave her a confused look

‘What?' I asked her she was still smiling

‘Nothing just your not rushing me anymore is there time to relax' I tore my eyes away from her

‘No none. Move, step Key' I pointed to the door and hustled her out of the house.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki