.That Feeling. by Mia_D


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
First writing on here please leave comments

You know that feeling?

"How long have we been together now?

"Long enough, (laughs) just kiddin' baby!"

"Sure lover boy..."

That the first time you saw someone you loved that certain someone?

"I remember when I first saw you...I knew it would be something like this....that I'd be so close to heaven...and if I let you go now, I won't be livin' this beautiful life I have anymore...please be my wife....don't leave me.

That anyone you loved before that person hated you now?

"Girl, what are you so dazed about?"

"Mama, Justin proposed to me."

"Well did you say no like you were suppose to?"

"Why would I do that?"

"You have to go to college sweetheart, you cant think about marriage so young...."

"What if I don't want to go to college? What if I want to stay with him mama?"

"Then you can, just don't come back here..",

That you feel the whole world is against you but your one true love is with you till the end?

 "Justin, she kicked me out.."

"Whar? baby don't worry you can stay with me until...forever I won't let you down like she did. I'm you and your me, were one no matter what.",

That you would end yourself if you two ever seperate? even just for a minute?

"Where are you going?"

"I'll be back babe don't worry"

"(sigh) Ok! But make it quick or I'll miss you to death"

" (laughs) Baby I'm going to get your birthday present chill damn."

That no one could love you as much as they do?

"Stay away from her! You touch her or even speak to her again and I'll notify the police!"

"I'm her mother she needs to be with me!"

"No she needs to be with me, I love her more than you'll ever love her"

That it couldn't get any better than that? or...could it get worse?

"What? No, your joking this can't be happening..."

"No, I'm sorry....I can't do this...Justin"

"Why?"

"I'm too young....were too young..."

"That's bullshit"

"I'm sorry, I betrayed my mother...she was so right..about you...I have to go....she's here to pick me up...goodbye Justin."

"Please don't leave me!!"

That your life is ended at that moment?

"Dude, get up! She left you..you shouldn't be phased by that! She broke your heart you should get over it...lets go clubbin or somethin damn"

"No, I did something! It's all my fault were not together...I'm nothing without her.."

That you hope they never come back?

"Hey. Ummm...I just called to say...I'm sorry we had to end like that...I'm sorry I have to go..*beep*"

"Selfish bitch you left me...stay where ever the fuck you are...I don't wanna see you again."

"See now if only you could say that to her face or at least pick up the phone."

"Shut up Trace!"

That they created a black hole in your heart?

"Why are you so cold and...distant? Don't tell me it's over her?"

"Of course not! She's a fuckin whore! They gotta check out sometime right?...I'm too over her man forget her."

That your whole world flipped since they've left?

"I don't need fuckin therapy ok?"

"Justin, listen your not over her..."

"Yes I am!! You have no reason to think I'm not..."

"Yes I do.

"Then why do you think I'm not over...her?" 

"I don't think your over her because....you've been depressed, you don't go to work, you sleep with countless women, and whenever one of your family and or friends speak of this woman you get very irritable...."

"That's because the fuckers don't know when to stop asking! They send me to you everytime....this shit is irritating to me and them asking me am I over her is the anger of coming here to the 100th power! I'm over her ok?"

"Then...all that's left to do is to go see her."

That your not ready to confront them?

"I wish I would just ring this stupid doorbell........great here she come's....I'm leaving...

"Justin?"

"Hey.."

"Umm..hi"

That you fall back in love with them all over again?

"Your beautiful...sad to say...I came to talk..."

"Ok."

"Why'd you leave me?"

"Well..."

"Is it because I loved you too much?"

"No Justin I--"

"Or because I can't stop loving you?"

"Justin.."

"No it wasn't that? Maybe it was because you love being a selfish person?"

"I was pregnant!"

"What?"

That life is full of surprises?

"I...I was...pregnant."

"Huh? What? I...you? wait....Was?"

That you've never been more happy?

"Yes....I...we...have a son."

"I can't believe it! I'm a father...holy shit..."

That you've never been so angry in your life?

"Why tha fuck didn't you tell me? and Why the hell would you break up with me if you knew that?!"

"I tried to but it's hard...when I called you that day I tried to do it...the words wouldn't come to me...I knew you were there....I'm so sorry...I'm selfish ok. I let my mother talk me into so much shit....I'm sorry (crying)"

That your feelings for them come rushing back?

"I.... don't cry.....ummm...can I see him?"

"Umm...sure but be quiet he's asleep..."

That you never stopped loving them even when you tried to hate them in return?

"Um...watch out for his head..."

"I know how to hold a baby, thanks for reminding me though,"

"You know...I use to think I hated you...but I didn't....I just loved you even more.....loved you so much I hurt myself, my family and my friends..I just wanted to forgive you...even though you broke my heart and lied to me...I still love you....I meant what I said that day...me and you are one."

"I love you too Justin, I'm...so sorry I lied to you. I wasn't thinking correctly at all about you being a father, I was being selfish and ill-mannered. You mean so much to me...I never meant to lie to you either...it's my fault that you rejected everyone and yourself I hope you love me as much as you'll love your son...so..we can be a family....please.

That you couldn't believe your ears but your heart could?

"Of course baby, it will take some time...but I'll love you both...no matter what...even if I get that feeling....I hope you show me that its just an insecurity.....I got to give you a task to do though..."

"What?"

That maybe it could start back over again?

"You gotta marry me....not now....but soon.." (smiling)

"I--yes!!"

 

 

The End



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki