Dominoes by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Okay guys... here is the long awaited next part in the board game series, it comes after dodge ball... i hope you enjoy it....

            There is an eerie silence in the room, and five men are all looking sternly at the blocks in front of them. All that is except Joey, because he’s standing. Yup, they’ve decided to play Dominoes.

            Well, actually they haven’t decided, if it were up to them they’d be as far away from each other as they can get. But Johnny has insisted they play, to bond, much to their protests.

            “I really don’t want to play,” Joey complains and takes a sip of his beer. JC rolls his eyes and glares at him.

            “Shut it Fatone,” he hisses and glares at Justin. “You ready to go Timberlake?”

            “Just wait a darn second!” Justin snarls and thinks about his move. Lance groans and rolls his eyes.

            “We’re always waiting for you J,” Lance says and continues piling the blocks one on top of the other.

            “No, we’re always waiting for you Bass,” Justin snaps glaring and Lance and placing a two down. “I’m conditioning.”

            “Oh god,” Chris rolls his eyes, “Now we’ll be here for ever.”

            “No, you will be here forever,” JC smirks and places a two down. “We’ll be finished soon.”

            “Yeah, that’s because you’re cheating,” Chris retorts and puts down a six, “Why are we doing this again?”

            “Because Johnny said so,” JC replies calmly, “And I’m not cheating.”

            “Yeah you are, Johnny’s pet!” Joey laughs pointing at JC. JC glares at him, and Joey sulks back.

            “Shut up,” JC glares coolly and rolls his eyes. “Okay Bass, your go.” Lance smiles leisurely and puts down a five and continues piling his blocks one on top of the other, ignoring the other four boys.

            “So you’re ignoring us Lance?” Justin quips, and Lance glares at him.

            “No, I’m just not speaking to you. I don’t want to be involved in another fight,” Lance replies and goes back to his building.

            “You will, because you always start the fights,” JC puts in, “Like when you tried to drown me.”

            “You brought that upon yourself,” Lance answers, still not looking up.

            “No, I didn’t,” JC says, “You just presumed…”

            “Oi!” Chris calls out interrupting them. They all look to Chris who is throwing a block at Joey.

            “What are you doing Kirkpatrick?” JC asks and Chris glares at Joey.

            “He’s cheating!” Chris declares at Joey and Joey shakes his head.

            “No I am not!” Joey answers, “I was just taking my turn!” Yes, Joey has been sneakily trying to take his turn while JC and Lance are fighting.

            “Yeah, and you were cheating!” Chris calls and the other three look at them confused.

            “Wait, what happened?” JC asks confused and Justin shrugs and Lance has gone back to ignoring everyone.

            “Don’t know, don’t care,” Justin replies with a stretch. “Let them fight it out, I don’t want to get into anymore trouble than I already am.”
            “He tried to put a piece down!” Chris calls, but Joey shakes his head furiously.

            “No I didn’t!” Joey protests despite the fact that there’s a block on his place. “Jayce!”

            “What Joe?” JC snaps and looks at Joey. “He’s right!”

            “No he’s not! Lance!” Joey calls and looks at Lance for help.

            “I refuse to be involved,” Lance says calmly, not looking up. “Pester someone else for your sanity Joe.”

            “Now come on guys!” Joey calls and looks around the room. “I wasn’t cheating!”

            “You were!” JC and Chris chime in together, Joey glares at JC.

            “How do you know? You were busy squabbling with Bass!” Joey points out and JC shakes his head.

            “Yeah, but there’s a block on your spot!”  JC calls and looks at Joey. “Right C?”

            “Right! Now keep standing!” Chris yells and throws the block back in Joey’s face.

            “Oi!” Joey calls and throws a block back at Chris but in ends up in JC’s face.

            “Hey, watch it!!” JC snaps and throws a block Joey’s way, it flies through the air and lands on Lance’s pile of blocks, making them fall.

            “Okay who did that? Who ruined my blocks?” Lance asks looking around and the others look away from him.

            “He did it!” Joey points at JC who glares at Joey.

            “It was meant for Joe!” JC protests but before he can go any further Lance has picked up a block and thrown it at him. Soon there are blocks flying everywhere, before the door flies open and a very frustrated Johnny is standing by the door with his arms crossed.

            “I thought this was a bonding activity?” he asks as a block flies past his head. He ducks and glares around the room, where Justin is hiding behind the couch not wanting to get involved, and the other boys who are busy throwing blocks around. “Boys!”

            Everyone freezes and Joey shoves a block behind his back.

            “Hi Johnny!” They all chorus.

            “What is going on here? I brought you in here to bond not kill each other!” Johnny yells and the boys shake their heads furiously.

            “We are bonding!” Joey chips in and Chris groans.

            “Really because it looks like…” Johnny begins but JC interrupts.

            “I told you we couldn’t bond, because these people still think they’re in the first grade! Ow!” JC yells as Lance throws a block his way and it hits him in the head. “Bass!” JC lurches for Lance before Johnny can say anything.

            “Okay stop!” Johnny calls but JC and Lance ignore him and continue fighting.

            “He started it!” Joey says and points to Chris who shakes his head and throws a block at Joey.

            “No I didn’t!” he calls and flings himself at Joey, “You started it by cheating!”

            “I’m not a cheat!” Joey calls attacking Chris.

            “Yes you are!” Chris calls, and throttles Joey.

            “No I am not!” Joey denies and kicks Chris in order to try and get him away from him. “Johnny help!”

            “Don’t call on Johnny! This is between me and you Fatone!” Chris yells, thwacking Joey across the head.

            “Oi! Johnny!” Joey pleads and hits Chris back.

            “Boys stop!” Johnny yells and the other boys stop mid-throttle. “Can’t you play nice for once? Like the old days?”

            “Those days disappeared when Kirkpatrick called me  a cheater!” Joey screams and lunges again at Chris.

            “That’s because you are one!” Chris screams back.

            “Yeah, like Chasez here!” Lance chimes in and JC glares at him.

            “Oi you!” JC shrieks and grabs Lance’s throat, “You’ll pay for that!”

            “Ahhh! Help!” Lance screams as JC grabs him. Johnny sighs and rolls his eyes.

            “Justin?” Johnny asks as he looks at Justin who just shrugs.

            “Don’t look at me,” Justin says and throws his hands up in protest. “I’m not involved.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki