Breaking Free by Sindi


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Short chapter as I try to catch up on my other stories thanks for the reviews.
‘Does Jeniqua live her?' Justin asked standing at the door.
‘Who are you young man?' Anita asked she looked him over and her first assumption was that he was a decent young man.
‘I'm Justin Timberlake I met Jeniqua a couple of weeks back' Anita raised her eyebrows so this what was keeping her outside she thought she shook the hand that was held out in front of her.
‘Anita who is it?' Anita dropped her hand quickly bringing it to her waist as she peeked over her shoulder.,
‘Justin Timberlake here to see Jeniqua'
‘JEN come down!' he hollered up to the staircase she bounded down the stairs with part of the glasses in her mouth and a book in her hand
‘Yes papa'
‘Do you know this young man?' Jeniqua looked at him and he smiled brightly causing her to smile back but fade quickly as she noted she would be in trouble.
‘Uh briefly' Anita turned round placing a hand on his shoulder
‘Colin he's come to see her isn't that nice' she told him putting on a big smile.
‘Peachy' he muttered.

‘Go on now Jen don't leave him waiting' Anita said scooting her out fo the door
‘Ah' Colin began not knowing about these arrangements
‘Colin' Anita warned ‘Jen don't be late' Jeniqua though who wanted to see if it was okay said
‘Papa' then left as Anita shut the door
‘Anita she's frightened'
‘No you sit down and be calm' Anita sauntered off arms folded to the kitchen.

‘Hey' Jeniqua said softly putting her hands in her pockets
‘Hey' Justin replied doing the same. They shifted from one foot to another then coughed.
‘Never seen something like that before'
‘Well we aint your usual family' Justin nodded with a slight chuckle. Then the silence washed over them again.

‘I thought you might like to do something lunch if you haven't eaten-‘
‘Lunch would be nice' Jeniqua sad adding a nod
‘Where do you want to eat?'
‘I haven't seen much of the city'
‘Okay well you get in and I'll treat you somewhere nice'
‘That's very nice of you Justin Timberlake'
‘Call me Justin. So what high school did you go to?'
‘I was home schooled'
‘Ah I see. College?'
‘I'm still home schooled I'm hoping one day I could go college not sure'. ‘Tell me about you'

What Justin had planned to be a short bullet point about his life turned out to be pages if written down on paper. He caught himself and began apologising.
‘I'm sorry I must be boring you' he whispered blushing.
‘No I don't know many people well only a handful so-‘ she trailed off. She ducked her head and let her curls fall over her face. Sighing she looked up staring at the city she had forgotten.

‘Your very beautiful' Jeniqua smiled it had been such a long time since someone said that to her.
She said thank you very meekly and tried her best not to blush
‘Ever had a boyfriend?' he asked
‘No, or been out really'
‘Your so damn unique' he said she raised an eyebrow looking out the window as girl ran towards the car screaming his name not caring if it was a busy road or not.
‘Aren't we all Justin'.

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki