Breaking Free by Sindi


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


‘Colin Justin is here' Anita hollered from the door she waved Justin in to the reception hall.
‘Hi Justin' Colin nodded shaking his hand.
‘Is Jeniqua ready?' Justin asked looking up the staircase down from the hall.
‘Yes ready and dressed, but if you have other plans she aint ready. Jeniqua must have said that you are her first boyfriend so whatever you have in mind she isn't ready yet'
‘Id never do anything she isn't ready for and it's dinner with my grandparents'. Justin informed Colin.
‘Well Justin give them these' Anita budged in between the two handing Justin a hand made basket of goods.
‘Thank you Anita' Jeniqua rushed past everyone and was standing by the door ready placing her shoes on.
‘Bye papa' she cried
‘Bye sweetie call me on that cell phone I got you'
‘Dad I don't know how to use it' she said before shutting the door

‘You've never had a cell before' Justin spoke up
‘I used to use the house phone but I've never used a cell phone' Justin and Jeniqua left the house walking down the narrow foot bath surrounded by trees heading to Justin's car. It was a different one yet again.
‘You look pretty amazing tonight' Justin said as he opened the door for her.
‘Anita let me use some blusher, never used it before. I hope I make a good impression to your grandparents'
‘Oh you will no worries'

They stood at the front door waiting for an answer. Giving each other glances now and then reassuring that everything would be fine.
‘Honey how you been?' he hugged his grandmother then introduced Jeniqua to her.
‘Grams this is Jeniqua'
‘Jeniqua what a beautiful name' his grandmother complimented her
‘Thank you' her southern voice made Sadie arch hey eyebrows then smile.
‘Take your jacket off sweetie your home. Dinner should be ready soon hopefully'
‘Sadie is that them'
‘William Justin is here'
‘Granddad you okay?' Justin asked hugging his granddad.
‘Yeah I'm doing great son how's life treating you?'
‘Fine great so far' he looked over to Jeniqua and William was quick to catch on what he meant. Both him and Sadie saw something in Jeniqua that Justin was yet to find out.

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki