Breaking Free by Sindi


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews guys, remember my other stories are there so check them out and leave comments.
Jeniqua sat at the chair waiting for the mail to come it seemed today he was taking longer than before that he knew what was in her pile and didn't want to post it. Jeniqua tapped furiously on the small coffee table staring at the glass window for a possible shadow.

She sat up straight when a shadow did appear and ran to the door. In her surprising it opened and in walked Anita.
‘Sorry' she apologised for almost knocking her off her feet.
‘You waiting for something?'
‘I am actually'
‘Well I got two letters addressed to you, so come on open and them and tell' Anita said excitedly looking over eager to see.

‘Papa, Anita I got in' Anita and Jeniqua hugged crying out in joy.
‘Got in where exactly?' he asked coming out from the study with a stern look on his face.
‘I got into-‘ but before she could finish Anita cried out in joy and gave her a hug.
‘Congratulations honey I'm so proud of you. Colin aren't you going to say anything' she said usually when she left him out like that he would nod or smile then leave but neither one of them expected this.
‘Your not going'
‘Dad'
‘Jeniqua its final'
‘Anita' Jeniqua mumbled upset at her fathers response he didn't even look at the letter or say a well done she spent ages doing that test they made her do.
‘I'll go talk to him in the meanwhile call that boyfriend of yours tell him the news' Anita gave her shoulders a squeeze and followed Colin.

‘Hello' Jeniqua said quite desperately
‘Hey' Justin's smooth voice camer over the speakers.
‘Oh thank god I've spent over 5 minutes trying to figure out this phone' Justin chuckled softly.
‘You okay?' he asked
‘I got in' she cried happily
‘You did?'
‘Both of them'
‘Congrats, well done'
‘Thank you' she replied calmer
‘We should celebrate' Justin said an idea sparking in his mind.
‘How?'
‘Get a cab to her and bring some clothes'
‘What are we doing?' Jeniqua asked as she picked up a small bag from her room.
‘Surprise just get yourself ready no need to glam up not that you need to' she blushed and was thankful Justin couldn't see.
‘Okay I'll see you soon'
‘Well done Jen'
‘Thank you' Jeniqua flipped the phone shut and packed her bag. She got herself ready once she was done she left a note for her dad and quickly waved at Anita who saw her go pass.

Jeniqua was sitting in the cab with her acceptance letters when someone hailed the taxi. The driver carried on after shrugging to her.
‘Driver pick her up'
‘We don't normally-‘ she didn't know normally but felt it wasn't fair.
‘It's fine I don't mind' she watched the woman slightly older than her collect her bags and rush the short distance from her and the taxi.

‘Thank you so much there are hardly any taxi's round her thank you so much' she said grateful for the taxi.
‘It's fine I don't mind' Jeniqua said sliding over to the other side to give her room. They exchanged small smiles.
‘Oh someone is heading to college' she smiled. Jeniqua nodded looking at the words accept again.
‘Yeah it came this morning I'm going to show my...my friend'
‘Boyfriend right?' the woman guessed noticing her stumble over some words.
‘Sort of, yes I just don't know. I've never done this before so I don't know what to do' Jeniqua said as her college thing stepped behind her worries over her relationship with Justin.

‘Cool shall I tell you what me and my boyfriend are like?' The young lady suggested.
‘Yes please' they both looked up when the driver coughed smirking to himself.
‘Mate, mind your business and drive yeah' The young lady told him straight.

‘Well first and foremost we are a couple have been for some years though we don't see each other much, distance has kept our love real strong though'.
‘Why is there a distance?'
‘Because of his job, its amazing truly amazing. I think you and your man need to know each other in and out grow the relationship, go on dates loads of them. Make fiends first and do not think by sleeping with him you have a connection you wont'
‘I don't intend on doing that so soon'
‘Good use all that time to get to know each other lie in bed together staring at each other but always be honest, be honest with him'

‘That is amazing I hope one day we can have something like you have' Jeniqua sighed thinking about it.
‘Well there is always down parts things sometimes have to be sacrificed'.
‘I'm Bobbie by the way' Bobbie held out her hand
‘Jeniqua' Jeniqua accepted the hand and shook it.
‘Well I hope you both remain happy' Bobbie said concluding their chat as the Taxi slowed down.

‘Same here this is my stop'
‘Well wow he must have money' Jeniqua turned round at Bobbie's comment and stared in amazement at the house or mansion.
‘He must, my first visit so I don't know' Jeniqua didn't want to think of Justin with loads of money, but how could she not have seen this.
‘Well see ya bye' Jeniqua waved at the taxi go off down the road. She pushed the bag up a bit more and proceeded to the gates.

She pressed the buzzer and heard a crackling noise
‘Hello'
‘It's Jeniqua does Justin live here?'
‘Just make your way up' Jeniqua nodded as the gates opened she raised her eyebrows at the front garden it was like going into a tropical rainforest with all the tress and beautiful flowers. It had two paths Jeniqua began to go and realised she would get lost she ran back to the buzzer.

‘Hello' she called again as she held the buzzer
‘Which way shall I go?'
‘Once you come in take a sudden right and follow that path to the house'
‘Okay'
‘Okay' came the reply
‘Thank you' she held the buzzer and waited a few moments for another answer.
No problem' she heard a slight chuckle and smiled the man seemed very friendly she thought. She stood at the large doors welcomed bye Justin's house keepers that took her bag for her.

‘Justin is expecting you' the maid led her to the living room.
‘Jen you alright?'
‘I'm fine had a nice journey' Jeniqua informed
‘Good I want you to meet someone' Jeniqua instantly became worried she wasn't good meeting new people. She didn't really met new people till now. A guy with similar blue eyes to Justin came round the corner with a smile on his lips.

‘J.C this is Jeniqua, Jen this is J.C my best friend he signs on the album too',
Nice to meet you, you have a wonderful voice
Thank you' they sat down beginning small chit chat about her way here when someone screamed her name.
‘JENIQUA!'
‘Who is that?' they all stood up and made their way to the large open reception. Curious to who would scream her name like that.

‘Bobbie woman calm, down' Bobbie placed a hand in J.C's face and walked to Jeniqua.
‘Shut up you' she said turning round the looked back at Jen.
‘Jen your dating Justin, My Justin' she cried
‘Your Justin' Jeniqua repeated
‘No my friend' she turned round to see confused looks on the men. ‘We met in the ride it was so funny. I was so out of it I saw her get dropped off looked at the house and didn't even recognise it till the driver said where your going miss is the same address.

‘Coincidence so the guy is J.C' Jeniqua asked looking over to him.
‘Yes and the guy is Justin omg aww' she said nudging me.
‘Jen so you met Bobbie then' Justin said smiling resting his arms round her waist.
‘Yes' she replied looking up to his eyes.
‘Congratulations on getting in girl' Bobbie said again as she now knew she was going to be closer to Jeniqua than they had thought.
‘Thanks'
‘So that was simple' J.C whispered making us laugh gently.
‘Oh yeah come on dump your things we going cinema and bowling' Justin told her bringing her upstairs as she looked on confused at the words he had just said.

Bobbie and Jen stood at a bubble dispenser putting in coins, ‘So Jeniqua besides you not knowing what a bowling ball looked like your quite good at the game'
‘Thanks, though Justin is really funny him and J.C are really going for it'
‘Oh yeah you just have to sit back and watch them argue'
‘I've never really done much my dad kept me in'
‘I know what you mean my dad was always like my little princess is leaving me it took years for him to accept J.C'

‘YEARS!'
‘Oh yeah nobody is ever good enough for your daughter nobody but in the end he accepted it cause otherwise it would just drive me further away and he didn't want that in the end, he would rather share me'
‘Hopefully my dad will be like that. You and J.C look great together really in love'
‘It's been a few years now and he was my first'
‘First what?' Jeniqua asked Bobbie leaned in closer so that there conversation couldn't be heard

‘You know first' But Jeniqua shook her head signalling she didn't know what Bobbie meant. ‘First time love, First time' Jen still didn't know the meaning behind it. 'Jen first time having sex'

‘Oh, I've never done that'
‘Well done for keeping it woman who was your first kiss?'
‘I haven't had that yet I'm your ultimate teenage saint'

‘Just grab Justin and lock him in place he wont want to move, but tell him men can get real happy about it and I'm sure Justin will want to make it special if you know what I mean' Bobbie said winking and nudging Jeniqua.

‘I hope you had a good time'
‘I did Justin thank you'
‘Stop saying thank you Jen I'm going to be doing this for a long time'
Well I thank you anyway' they walked up to her front door

They stood looking at each others eyes. Their heads gradually came closer Jeniqua it being her first time kept her eyes open it not knowing that it was okay for them to flutter shut. Justin placed a hand on the side of her face to guide her in, the softest touch made Jeniqua melt and close her eyes as her heart took over. Their lips brushed at first softly then with time the kiss deepened gradually.

‘Justin' she whispered
‘I'm sorry it's your first time' Justin apologised gently
‘It's fine, thank you again' Jeniqua squeezed his hand and turned round opening the door, she looked back once more at Justin's figure leading down the pathway.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki