Breaking Free by Sindi


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Hey keep up the reviews I'm really happt to recieve them. And Pimp the story is you really enjoy it. I hope to put up one more chapter.
‘Josh come on I refuse to be late' I cried looking at my watch
‘I'm fed up with all your refusing' J.C cried out loud chucking the black comb on the counter.
‘Josh you don't mean that do you?' I asked pulling on the strings that were on his jumper pouting sweetly. He gave me a wicked look then smiled biting out for my nose as I leaned back.
‘Course not baby. When have you been able to resist this' he said referring to himself.
‘About now' I tried to do a 180 turn when J.C grabbed my waist pulling me closer. I smiled leaning into him.
‘I knew you couldn't' he said just before our lips were about to touch.

‘You son of a bitch' I cried slapping his shoulder and moved away to the door.
‘Have you spoken to Justin?'
‘Yeah but he said he couldn't get hold of Jen'
‘Oh what else did he say?'
‘That he doesn't know what's going on the other day he dropped her home everything was great and yesterday and today she hasn't called him nothing'
‘I'm sure its nothing look I'll call her' I said reaching for my phone inside my red bag. I tried myself but there was no answer.

I looked up to J.C as he finished ‘baby Justin says we will go to her house' I nodded agreeing wandering what had changed with Jeniqua.
‘Call the restaurant say we will be slightly late'
‘On to it get in the car' J.C pushed me towards the door as I wanted to go get something in the kitchen.

We parked our car in front of Justin's. Sat in silence as we watched the people walk to the house dressed in black as if they were attending a funeral, later on or already had. I felt my heart skip a beat and closed my hand over J.C's. We pulled out of their staring watch as we saw Justin jump out. J.C was quick to respond and stopped him before he could get to the house as I followed.

‘Justin wait' J.C placed a hand on his shoulders
‘J.C I have to go check'
‘No I will you wait' I said comforting Justin
‘Bobbie I-‘
‘I'll be right back Justin' We all whipped round to someone run out in tears and J.C understanding me fearing slightly squeezed my hand tighter.

30 seconds into me going in Justin followed soon after.
I sighed as I saw Justin's head bob round looking into the empty house
‘Well'
‘I've only found mourners alright' I said as I pointed to a large group of over 30 make their way from quite far away to the kitchen. We made our way to the kitchen it looked fairly new and modern compared to the house and stepped outside surprised at how large long and wide the yard actually was. We walked the long way to the end where we had first seen the group emerge. We stopped as there was no more grass or path. We looked round for another way but were left clueless to which way we should go we were startled when a small girl ran into the back of J.C's legs.

‘It's that way' she mumbled pointing to the dirt path we said our thanks and followed the track. We noticed the auburn hair. Smiling to each other that Jeniqua was still okay we nodded though the smile was brief as we heard the soft cries. J.C and I sat on the big branch that was right behind her and Justin sat down on the floor. She looked dup at all of us. Her eyelids brimmed with tears her eyes puffy and red.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki