Waterproof Tears by Nelanna


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
I typed this up in about an hour. It was just sitting in my head so I let it out. I couldn't get to sleep so I figured why not?

“But you always want to go to the beach.” Alayia didn’t feel like going anywhere today, especially anywhere involving tight clothing. She was feeling quite bloated and cranky.

“Like it would kill you to get water in your hair. Plus, I may always WANT to go to the beach but I don’t always get my way. I distinctly remember last week being shoe week.” All JC wanted to do was surf. Times at the office had been tough recently and he just wanted a break. Was that too much to ask?

“Alright we’ll go, but I’m not getting in.”

“Spoilsport.”

The whole way down the shore Alayia was determined to put on her make-up. It was all very distracting for JC. “Just wait until we get there, I’ll park and you can do it then. I personally think that stuff hides your true beauty.” Alayia just rolled her eyes. “I love you, Alayia. I love you and nothing can change that.” He kissed her hand and Alayia's heart skipped a beat. He was so romantic when he got his way.

“Ok, I’m done. Waves look any good?”

“Mmmhmm. Sure you don’t want to come in? I’ll be your…tutor.” JC forced the cheesest chin he could muster and winked at her.

“I think I’ll be fine.” He could always make her smile. She loved him for that. Sure sometimes he could be stubborn but that was all part of the fun.

Several minutes later he came back obviously soaked to the bone with a certain glint in his eye.

“What do you think you’re doing?!? Put me down this_” But it was too late. He had already scooped her up, took her to the water, and dropped her in in one fluid motion.

“Ooohhhh, you are going to get it now. Wait until we get home, you are going to wish you hadn’t done that.” Alayia tried to jump on JC’s back but he somehow made it to his board and was paddling out when she grabbed his foot.

“I need that thank you very much. Care to join me for the last wave? Please? And then we’ll go home.” Alayia was having fun but she was ready to be home so she agreed.

“Now see, we went to the beach and you made it back to the car in one piece. You get to choose next weekend’s adventure. Even if we do end up going to the mall again.”

“Thank you. About time I won.” Alayia was glad she went, now if only her make up would have complied. It was suppose to be waterproof and instead in became one with the water.

“Come on honey, put the visor up. We’re only going home and the mirror is__ shit!!!”

Their car began to spin out of control after being clipped by someone trying to pass on the curve. The driver’s side hit a tree hard and knocked them both out. Both lay there helplessly as the other driver spoke frantically with the 911 officer until help arrived.

“JC? JC? You awake?” All Alayia heard was a quiet whimper. “Oh God. If only I had_” he took his finger and placed it on her lips. “This is not your fault. I love you and…” he coughed as alarms started to go off “and be happy. The stress isn’t good for the two of you.” With that JC's body relaxed and the alarms all fell into one ominous tone. ‘The two of us?’ was all she could think while the nurses unhooked the numerous wires. She asked for some time when a new person entered the room.

“Ms. Fisher? All your blood work came back negative except for one thing, you’re going to be a mother.” With that, black tears began to stain the bed sheet JC was draped in. She never needed the make up anyway.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki