Rollercoaster by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
This was just something i wanted to write.. and seeing as i couldn't work it into my other stories i made it into a short.. i hope you guys like it...

Rollercoaster.

Oh my God. I’m going to die. No scratch that. I WILL die. These people are mad. Why did I agree to this again? Oh yeah because everyone was supposed to do this too, as a ‘group’ activity.

“I’m going to die,” I tell Justin who just laughs at me. I close my eyes and take deep breaths in, trying not to freak out.

“Relax, we’re not even at the front of the line yet,” he says into my ear, I want to beat him. “You won’t die,” Justin repeats and grabs my elbow. “Come on scary cat.”

“Hey, just because I don’t want to die today…” I begin but am cut off by everyone else.

“You won’t die!” They all call and I shake my head. Yes, I will.

“You know all you people are delusional,” I say as I am being dragged along by Justin and JC. “I mean look at that thing. It’s a death trap.”

“No it’s not; it’s just a bit rickety. But that makes it fun,” Justin smiles evilly at me, and this time I do hit him.

“Yeah rickety equals falling which equals death,” I inform him, “And I don’t want to die today or anytime soon thank you. Why couldn’t we have done this bonding activity on the Scooby-Doo ride, at least that looked safer.”

“Yeah, it also looked like it was made for two year olds,” Chris points out with a laugh and I roll my eyes.

“That’s because they don’t want the kids to die,” I reply, “It was also made for smart people.” As soon as I say this I turn around to make a quick getaway back down the line, but someone grabs my waist.

“Oh no you don’t. If I gotta do this so do you,” JC’s voice says in my ear I groan.

“But what about Lance? He doesn’t have to…” I begin but Chris cuts me off.

“Exactly where’s Lance?” Chris asks looking around us, and I nod in full agreement, where is Lance?

“Yeah shouldn’t he be here too?” Cameron wants to know, I can see her face is as green as mine probably is.

“Yeah but he chickened out,” Joey laughs from the front having heard our conversation.

“No, he was smart he didn’t want to die,” I interject as the line moves closer, I hesitantly pull back.

“Yeah but Trace went to go look for him a few minutes ago.” Justin points out and I sigh with relief, thank god then.

“Good, then I’m sitting with Lance and we can die together,” I say getting out of his grip and crossing my arms over my chest.

“Okay whatever,” JC laughs and nudges me forward. “Come on.” Just then Trace comes back, out of breath and without Lance.

“Hey where is Lance?” I snap at Trace who shrugs.

“I dunno, couldn’t find him,” Trace says in-between breaths. “Are we near the front yet?”

“Thankfully no,” I reply and glare at him, “Well seeing as Lance isn’t here I don’t see why…”

“Oh come on!” Justin says aspirated, “It’s just a bloody rollercoaster.”

“A rollercoaster where you have to stand-up in and let it turn you upside down!” I exclaim in panic, “What if I fall out? Then what will you do? How will you explain that to Johnny? ‘Oh, sorry Johnny your personal assistant just fell out of the rollercoaster?’”

“We won’t need to tell him anything because you won’t fall out,” Justin explains calmly, “Besides if you fall out then so will we, it won’t only be you with the bad luck okay?”

“And how do you know?” I ask, “It could just be that today my security belt thingy was broken and the minute the ride goes I’ll be scrambled eggs on the walkway.”

“No you won’t, because they check those kinds of things when you get on,” JC explains and I roll my eyes.

“And do they check if the seats are properly attached the ride?” I glower and Chris laughs.

“Okay now you’re just being paranoid,” he laughs and we move forward.

“I am not! I’m telling you the facts of life buddy,” I say as JC shoves me forward again. Can’t they see I DON’T want to go on this thing?

“Okay next.” And now we’re at the front of the line, as in we’re next. How the hell did I let that happen? “Miss, please move forward next to the bald guy.”

Now that’s funny. Justin being called bald by the attendant because he doesn’t know who he is, and Justin is scowling. But I’m diverting my attention from the real issue. I nod and stand beside Justin, getting ready to be strapped into our graves.

“I’m going to die, and it’s all you fault,” I mumble to Justin as the attendant comes around and secures us in. “Can I change my mind? Hello? I don’t wanna die!”

“Oh be quiet you won’t die,” Justin laughs, “This will be fun!” I see his eyes light up with excitement as my heart drops ten thousand feet. Oh shit, we are all going to die.

“Okay people, please remember to keep all body parts in the ride at all times!” The operator calls with too much excitement. “Ready?” Everyone screams. “Okay!”

“Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Justin screams, nearly bursting my ear drums, as the rides lurches forward.

“Oh God,” I mutter to Justin who laughs at me, “At least if I die, you’ll die to.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki