Fairytale Unfolded by Liz


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


 

Pull.

Nope.

Pull.

Nope.

Pull.

Rip.

 

Great. Fan-fucking-tastic. I just ripped my favorite jeans. Pregnancy is over rated and this is becoming way to much of an image strain. One Month pregnant and already my jeans won’t zip up. Is this some sort of record?

As I continued to try and search for a pair of pants that will actually zip up my bedroom door opens and in walks the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen. He really is just fucking gorgeous. I mean, yes right now things between us are fine, as far as he’s concerned. And as much as I wish I could turn back the clock and re-do the dreadful night, I can’t. So I’ve decided to live it up with JC until all the cards are laid out on the table.

When would that be? Well, I’ve calculated it in my head and it’s between 3 choices. First. if Courtney rats my ass out to Trace, Second if JC notices I’m not just ‘bloated’ I’ve actually got a person under my shirt or Third if I finally grow a set and tell JC the truth.

 

I opt for none of the above so therefore, the lying and dishonesty shall continue.

“Hey Baby.” He looks at me and smiles and I can’t help but feel my heart flutter like an awestruck teenager.

“How was the gym?” I ask as he walks over to me. His cheeks are still flushed and he has the faint smell of a workout on him. I guess pregnancy really does heighten your sense of smell.

“It was good. “ He said kissing my cheek as he walked by me towards the drawer we designated as ‘his’. He fussed around before pulling a few items of clothing out.

I watched him as he held up a shirt to examine it before tossing it over his shoulder and shutting the drawer. He quickly turned to me and I darted my eyes away but it was too late.

“What are you looking at?” he asked with a smile. I sighed defeated and caught and slowly walked towards him.

“Nothing. Just my gorgeous boyfriend.” I crossed my arms behind his neck as his hands made their way to my waist.

“Gorgeous ey? I’ll have to agree with you on that one. You sure know how to pick em!” He said with a smile. A small laugh escaped my lips as I leaned up to kiss him. He returned the kiss before pulling back to look at me.

“ You know what? Your not so bad yourself” A smile creeps over my lips for what feels like the 100th time since he’s walked into the room.

“And do you know what?” I ask leaning up to kiss him shortly.

“What?” He asks nuzzling our noses together.

“ I love you a whole lot.” His smiles makes its way from his lips straight to his eyes and I feel as if I’m living someone else’s life. Someone who deserves the look on his face. The one that tells me how much he loves me without him saying it. The one that’s so assuring and confident it makes me want to cry.

Leaning up he cups my face in his hands forcing me to keep eye contact with him. He brings my face to his, kissing me softly before pulling away and bringing me into the most comforting hug I’ve ever had.

“ I love you. And you better just get over it because your going to be hearing that everyday for the rest of your life.” Oh god if only that was true.

“That sounds like heaven to me” I say my voice cracking before I could control it.

“ Mmmmm, me too baby. Me too.” He gives me one last peck before pulling away and heading towards the bathroom.

“I’m going to shower.” JC said as he walked through the door.

“Okay.” I said as I pulled open my drawers continuing on my quest for pants that actually fit.

“Perhaps you should too.” Raising my arm over my head I sniffed my armpit and shrugged.

“ I’m not the one who was just all sweaty and smelly at the gym mister.” He shook his head and turned back towards me leaning against the door frame.

“ Hmm, no your not all sweaty. But I could think of a few activities in which you could get sweaty and hence may need a shower, or we could just kill two birds with one stone….”

“What the hell are you-” The playful wink he tossed over at me finally set in and the smirk on my face could not be contained. Dropping the items in my hand I quickly ran over to the bathroom door giggling as I shut it behind me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hey Mere?”

“Yea Meg?”

“Can I talk to you for a second?” She nodded and moved away from the couch she was currently inhabiting and made her way over the kitchen. Closing the door The two of us turned towards each other and slowly sat down at the small round kitchen table.

“So……what’s up?” She asked. I forced myself to drop my hands down from playing with the drawstring on my over-sized hoodie.

Once I couldn’t find a pair of pants to fit I resorted to work out pants I’ve never used before in my life. With the mental note that my pants don’t fit all I could think about was everyone else noticing that. So I found one of JC’s large sweatshirts and have been wearing it almost as a shield. The look isn’t out of the ordinary for me, well it kind of is since I started dating JC, not that I completely changed my style for him but I always made a little bit of an effort for him. Now? Well, his best friends baby is kind of preventing that from happening.

“I just needed to talk to you about something.” I said. Right as if this is just a ‘need to talk to you about something’ type of topic. This is a ‘Please don’t HATE ME and plot my murder while I’m sleeping’ type topic.

Good Job Megan. Fucking up already.

“What’s going on Meg?” She asked getting a little antsy. I looked up at her face and noticed that she had a look of concern and confusion all rolled into one. The last thing she should be, is concerned about me!

Shit.

I can’t do this. Not now. I can’t tell her yet. This isn’t the time or the way. I can’t tell her with her looking at me with concern. This isn’t fair to do to her! Quick think of something else to say! Think of something to tell her!

“I’m pregnant” I blurt. “And it’s not JC’s….”

 

Good one asshole.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki