Ficlets by a_nonymous


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin wasn’t really surprised when he opened the door and found JC waiting for him in his dressing room.  JC got up off the couch, smiling, and pulled Justin into a hug.

 

“It’s good to see you, man.”

 

JC grinned.  “It’s good to see you, too.”

 

“So to what do I owe this wonderful visit?”

 

“I wanted to give you a few pointers before you went on tonight.”

 

Justin smiled, and then laughed as JC pulled a crumpled piece of paper out of his pocket, saying, “I wrote them down so I wouldn’t forget them.”

 

He cleared his throat, and Justin sat down.  He had a feeling it would be better that way.

 

“Number one:  Don’t grind too hard on your dancers or Justin Jr. will get a, well, hard on.”

 

Justin’s face flushed.  “Jace.  Did you just call my penis Justin Jr.?”

 

JC ignored him.  “Number two:  Do not expose any part of Timbaland to the audience, please.”

 

Justin flipped JC the bird.

 

“And number three. . .”  JC looked up from his list and found Justin listening attentively.  “Do your thing, J.  You know I’ll be out there watching, proud of you.”

 

Justin’s heart beat faster in his chest.  He snatched the list from JC’s hands, tossing it aside, and pulled JC in for a passionate kiss.

 

“I love you, JC.”

 

“I love you too, Justin.  I love you, too.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki