Ficlets by a_nonymous


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin looked down at his schedule one more time:

 

Biology

Algebra II

Physical Education

Geography

Spanish I

Applied Music

Beginning Photojournalism

 

Biology was by Britney’s locker, so that was easy enough to remember.  Algebra was by Christina A’s locker – another easy one.  P.E. was obviously in the gym.  Geography was right next to his own locker.  Spanish I was right above Geography, and Beginning Photojournalism was in the classroom behind the Media Center.  Now all he had to do was figure out where Applied Music was.

 

Justin turned his head from side to side, looking down the hallway in hopes of coming across a fellow freshman that was just as lost as he was.  But the hallways were empty.  Everyone was in class.  Justin cursed his bus driver for running so late on the first day of school.

 

“Hey, you lost?”

 

Justin jumped and turned in the direction of the voice.  And he had to stifle his own gasp when he laid eyes on what was quite possibly the most beautiful face he had ever come across.

 

“Uh, yeah,” Justin squeaked, cringing at the sound of his own voice.

 

“What’re you looking for?”  The other boy approached him, and Justin noticed his varsity jacket.  Of course he had to be a senior.  Why not?

 

“Applied music.”

 

The older boy beamed.  “That’s where I’m headed.  Follow me.”

 

Justin followed him down the hall in silence, until the other boy spoke again.  “You sing?”

 

“Yeah,” Justin replied.

 

The other boy slowed down so that Justin could walk next to him.  “Cool.  My name’s JC.”  He stuck out his hand.

 

“Justin,” Justin said, hoping JC wouldn’t notice how sweaty his palm was as he shook his hand.  “Do you play basketball?”

 

“Yeah, you?”

 

“I love basketball!”  Justin beamed, hoping he wasn’t coming off as the biggest dork ever.

 

“Cool.  We should hang out some time.  I have a feeling that you and I could become great friends.”

 

Me too, Justin thought, as a warm feeling settled in his stomach at the thought of being friends with JC.  Me too.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki