Ficlets by a_nonymous


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


SecretAgent!Justin pt.1

Justin mentally went through the instructions one more time in his head: rendezvous with Agent C. Sounded simple enough. Only, JC hadn’t mentioned that Agent C was quite possibly the most gorgeous thing to ever walk the planet.

No, gorgeous wasn’t the right word. He was. . .well, Justin didn’t know exactly what he was, but gorgeous certainly didn’t cover it.

His hair was sort of long, at least compared to Justin’s buzz cut, long and curly, which was quickly becoming Justin’s favorite. And he had a dark goatee growing around his mouth. His very kissable mouth. He couldn’t see the other man’s eyes because they were hidden behind dark sunglasses, but he knew that they would tell him what he suspected: that this man was older than him. And therefore out of his league.

Stupid agency seniority rules.

Justin continued to watch him from the opposite side of the club, trying to work up the courage to approach this mysterious man without making a fool of himself. The microphone in his ear crackled.

“J? What’s taking so long?”

“Nothing, Joey,” Justin mumbled under his breath, not caring if his own microphone didn’t pick up the words and relay them back to his partner outside the club. He shook his head to clear his brain of the very unprofessional thoughts that had taken over. He sighed once more before heading across the dance floor. “Nothing.”

SecretAgent!Justin pt. 2

Chris cursed himself as bright blue eyes filled his mind for what had to be the ten billionth time. Jesus, Kirkpatrick. He was just an entry level agent. And he was way too young for you.

But he just couldn’t help himself. Not when said agent had been that. . . sexy. Eager blue eyes and a closely shaved head. Scruffy beard that didn’t make him look much older than he actually was. Suit that hugged his body in all the right places. And that mouth. Oh, that mouth.

Chris could see himself leaning in towards that mouth, feeling Agent J’s breath against his own right before capturing those pouty lips with his own. Chris knew he’d be a good kisser. With lips like that, he just had to be.

If only Chris could get this boy - man, Kirkpatrick, he was definitely all man – out of his head. Maybe then he could actually get some work done.

But until then, Chris thought, there was no need to fight his overactive imagination. Because in his fantasy, what happened after he kissed those beautiful lips, was what kept his mind going back for more.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki