Ficlets by a_nonymous


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin looked up to Joey - not in the physical sense, because Justin had been taller for quite some time now - but in the metaphorical sense, and his admiration bordered on fascination.

He admired Joey for being the perfect father for Briahna, even when he had to parent with thousands of miles between them.

He admired Joey for being brave and not completely freaking out when his leg got caught in the trap door and he was bleeding all over the place and Lance had to hold both sides of his wound together to keep him in one piece.

He admired Joey for (finally) having the guts to walk down the aisle with the love of his life.

He admired Joey for knowing when it was okay to be the Superman loving, loud New Yorker and when to be the business minded young man looking out for him and his four best friends’ interests.

He admired Joey for being such a good friend that he’d play any part in his best bud’s movie even if it meant being the butt of late night talk show hosts’ jokes for weeks.

He admired Joey for going out with him every night for three straight weeks after the break-up with Britney, even though they had shows most of the nights and it meant performing with heavy bags under their eyes.

He admired Joey for sticking up for him when he said he wasn’t quite ready to get back together with the group just yet, and giving him a shoulder to cry on when all of the hurtful things were said.

But most of all, he admired Joey for the little things, like the Christmas cards and the photos of his baby girl and the phone calls intended to cheer him up.

They always worked.

Yes, Justin looked up to Joey.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki