Ficlets by a_nonymous


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


JC knew that Justin had to be around there somewhere, it was just a matter of finding him.  He knew that the younger man wanted to talk to him – he could tell by the look on his face when he entered the room.  It wasn’t until JC ran into Justin, literally, as Justin was leaving the bathroom that JC had a moment to pull him aside.

 

“Happy birthday, man.”  Justin said.

 

JC shook his head.  “Don’t remind me.”

“Why?  It’s just thirty.  It could be worse.  You could be Chris’ age.”

 

JC groaned and rested his forehead on Justin’s shoulder as Justin laughed.  He liked the feeling of the vibrations as each noise erupted from the depths of Justin’s chest.

 

“I’m just kidding.”  A comfortable silence enveloped the two of them in their quiet corner of the secluded hallway.

 

“Hey, C?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Remember that blow-up doll you had at your – when was it? – twenty-sixth birthday party?  What ever happened to that doll?”

JC raised an eyebrow suspiciously.  “I didn’t know Cameron was into that sort of thing.”

Justin shoved JC playfully and let out another laugh before turning serious and leaning in to whisper in JC’s ear, “Actually I was just remembering how we danced on it all night.  And how much I wished we didn’t have to have that stupid thing between us.”

 

JC smiled at the memory.  “If I remember correctly, we trashed that doll as soon as everyone left.”

 

Justin nodded.  “And we made love all night long,” he whispered huskily.  “Remember that?”

 

“Yeah,” JC said with just a hint of regret in his voice.

 

“Hey, C?”

 

“Hmm?”  JC looked up at Justin, only to see the younger man closing his eyes and leaning in before their lips met in a soft but sensual kiss.

 

“Happy birthday,” Justin whispered against his lips.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki