Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


“Hello, and welcome to the Maury Show. Today’s show is about women who are desperately trying to find the father to their young children.” Maury Povich, the talk show host , stated. “Our first guest…her name is Marina.” The camera pans over to the young bi-racial woman, sitting in the guest chair with a very disappointed look on her face. “She is trying to convince that her ex-fiancé is the father to her six month old daughter, Jazmyne.” Then the camera goes backstage to show little baby Jazmyne laughing and giggling. The crowd ‘awed’.

Maury walks over to Marina and occupies his seat next to her. “So, Marina, tell us your story.”

She cleared her throat. “Well, Maury, I started seeing Justin about four years ago. We were dating on and off for about two and a half years. Around the last year of our relationship, I found out I was pregnant.”

“Were you two still dating?” Maury asked.

“Yes.”

“What was his reaction to your pregnancy?”

“He was happy. He was excited. We were planning to get married. He even bought me a ring.”

“So then what happened?”

“Well, when I was six months pregnant we broke up.”

“And after you two broke up, was Justin there for you?”

Marina shook her head. “No.”

“Was he there when Jazmyne when was born?” Marina shook her head again. “Did he even sign the birth certificate?”

“No, Maury. Justin has done nothing for my daughter.”

“Justin hasn’t done anything since the day she was born?”

“Nope.” Marina shook her head yet again.

“Ok.” Maury then turns to the audience. “So Justin is here with his new girlfriend and this is what they had to say before the show.

The camera then pans over to the screen and it goes to the clip.

Before The Show:

“Maury, I am one hundred percent sure that I am NOT the father of Marina’s baby.” Justin then speaks into the camera.

“Marina is a slut and a ho…”

“…Her baby doesn’t even look like me. And I heard that she *bleeped* my best friend and his brother. So there is NO way her daughter is mine.”

“Marina is a nasty slut and she needs to learn that Justin is NOT the father of her baby.” Justin’s girlfriend, Cameron, appeared by Justin’s side. “Marina’s like the neighborhood bike…everybody’s get a ride…”

“…The only reason she wants Justin to be the father is because she wants his money…”

“…Maury, we want this test to prove once and for all that Marina that MY man is NOT the father of Marina’s baby, so she can stay the hell away from us and get the hell out of our lives.” She and Justin share a kiss before the camera fades out.

It then returns back to the stage where you see an angry and upset Marina and you heard the crowd ‘booing’ what they heard.

“So Marina, what do you think about what Justin had to say?”

“Bring him out, Maury! Bring him the *bleep* out. Bring his white ass out!” Marina screamed.

“Alright, please welcome Justin and his girlfriend, Cameron, to the show.” Maury said as Marina stood to her feet, getting prepared to confront Justin.

A second later, hand-in-hand Justin and Cameron walked out to an unpleased audience.

“I’m a slut, Justin?! I’m a ho?!” Marina said being held back by security. “I *bleep* your best friend?! Justin, you know damn well, I wouldn’t do that.”

“He is not the father of your baby.” Cameron stepped into Marina’s face, but was also being held by Justin.

“Bitch, if you don’t get your bony ass out of my face, I will *bleep* break ya ass in two.” Marina was still being held back. “You don’t know me, bitch. You don’t know me.”

After five minutes of trying to get the ladies to calm down, each of them was seated on either sides of the stage. Marina next to Maury’s seat, and Justin and Cameron next to the entrance from whence they entered.

“So, Justin,” Maury stood in between the exes, “why don’t you think that Jazmyne is your child?”

“Because, Maury, she don’t look like me.”

“You think she doesn’t look like you?” Maury repeated.

“She don’t look like you, Justin?” Marina looked at Justin in disbelief. “She looks exactly like you.” Marina got up from her seat, and walked over to the screen behind Maury’s chair, that showed a split image of Justin and Jazmyne. “You see, Maury, before Justin cut his hair, it was curly and she’s got his curly hair, she’s got his big ass nose, those bushy ass eyebrows, and she’s got blue eyes. My eyes are brown, Maury.”

“That don’t mean *bleep* Marina. My best friend has blue eyes.” Justin spoke up.

She then began to walk over to Justin. “You know damn well that I didn’t sleep with that boy.” She got in his face.

He stood up in front of her. His six foot one frame tower over her five foot five frame. They were chest to chest…well more like face to chest. “Get out of my face Marina.”

“No, Justin, you are going to step up and be a man and take care of YOUR daughter.”

The audience started clapping and cheering.

Cameron then stood to her feet. “Didn’t he tell you to get out of his face?”

Marina was getting sick of this woman. “Bitch, you ain’t got nothing to do with this.” Security came up and tried to hold her back. “This is between me and Justin. You have nothing to do with this situation.” The audience clapped and cheered again.

“I have everything to do with this. He is my man.”

“Come on Marina, sit down.” Maury told Marina and she reluctantly sat back down in her seat. “Justin IF this baby turns out to be yours what do you plan on doing about it?”

“I’m going to step up and take care of her.” The audience clapped.

“Do you want the results now, Marina.” Maury turned to her.

“Yes, Maury, I do.”

“Ok, we have the results.” Maury waved the manila folder in his hand, and the crowd again cheered. He sat down in his seat and opened up the folder. “Ok, when it comes to six month old Jazmyne, Justin,” Maury looked at Justin in dark pools, “you ARE the father.” The crowd went into hysterics.

As soon as the words fell from Maury’s lips, Marina practically flew out of her seat and into Justin’s face.

“What did I tell you? I told you. I told you.” Marina said in Justin’s face. Cameron got up and left the stage. “Now apologize.”

Instead of apologizing, Justin got up from his seat and followed Cameron in suit backstage right with Marina on his trail, and Maury on her trail. “I told you, Justin. I don’t know why you listen to other people.”

Justin turned to look at Marina. “I’m sorry.”

And before Marina could speak, one of Maury’s staff members brings out Jazmyne and gives her to Marina. Marina then hands Jazmyne over to Justin who takes her into his arms. He looked into Jazmyne’s big blue eyes and smiled. He then placed a kiss on her cheek.

“So, I hope everything goes well for you two, and I hope you, Justin, live up to what you told me.” Maury turned to the camera. “We’ll be back.”

The camera fades and goes to commercial.

 

 

 

 

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki