Undeniable by xLoveSoundsx


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"You colour this one blue." Tushaun said, picking a purple up from the box of colouring pencils Dee and I had just bought him from the supermarket.

"No, thats not blue is it?" I questioned, and he suddenly looked puzzled.

"Its purple!" he remembered, probably from yesterday when Dee and myself were teaching him the basic colours.

Tushaun is Dee's son from a previous relationship. He stays with us most days during the week and on a Saturday and Sunday during the day. I felt like we were finally adjusting to one another. One of my main concerns was that Tushaun would think i was trying to take his daddys place, and thats not what i wanted to do at all. I still do worry about things like that. Especially when the papparazi are taking snaps of us on a day out and it appears on the cover of tomorrows magazine. I couldnt imagine having to see another man play happy families with Rio, but it was just something we all had to accept. We were family now, and most importantly, no matter what Trey thought of the situation, we were adults.

Dee tiptoed in the door with out four week old son in one arm and a cup of milk for Tushaun in the other. 'Shh...' she whispered, "Ive just got him off." But there was no telling for Tushaun, who raced over and pounced on the seat next to Dee when she finally sat down. "Shhh.." we said together, looking seriously at Tushaun but smiling whilst his back was turned.

"He's awake." he exclaimed and Dee and I rolled our eyes, equally tired from last nights marathon of running back and forward to the cradle. I walked over gently, sat on the floor, and rested my arm on the sofa. Rio's eyes looked around in a daze, whilst me and Deliesha prepared ourselves for his tantrum.  However, he suddenly gave a gentle smile and a little giggle and wriggle. Sounds came from his mouth, gaga's and goo's, and me and Dee had a little fun with Tushaun whilst i pretended to translate everything Rio was gurgling into things like, "Tushaun smells." and other childish things like that. Tushaun laughed hysterically and Rio joined in now and then. I looked at Dee, and I'd never seen her happier. A bright grin shone across her face as she watched her children laugh. A tear approching her eye every so often.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki