Undeniable by xLoveSoundsx


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Justin, you were scheduled to appear on Rosie O'Donell last night, what happened?" I stood there, cradling Rio, who was screaming at the top of his lungs, struggling for an answer.

"Listen, the baby wasnt well last night. We think he's come down with something, he's got an appointment for 3.30 this afternoon at the doctors. I rang Johnny and told him I couldnt make it.Didnt he tell you?"

I was beginning to pat my foot nervously on the floor now, whilst juggling the baby in one arm, and looking at the 'letter of dissapointment' i'd recieved from the show for not turning up last night. I balanced the handle of Rio's binky in my mouth whilst skimming over the letter. The screaming was becoming unbearable. I tried giving him his binky, he spat it out, the bottle was no good, he didnt need a change,and i tried doing pretty much everything else, so...what was wrong?

"You know, you really shouldnt have brought him in here. Not only is he disturbing people but, Justin, this is your job at risk...you were supposed to turn up for Parkinson too. And Regis and Kelly. All of these things lately and all of these excuses. It's not good enough."

"Oh yeah?" I questioned, staring him angrily in the eyes, taken aback by what he had just said. "You know what? Ive got responsibilities now. My son is far more important than all of this. The money, the fame, the press, the attention. Ive got a family, Mark." I took a step back, looked at Rio who had finished crying and realised how silent the room had just become. "Ive got SNL next month, i'll be there. The Tour, ill do it. Just please, give me some time."

I picked up my jacket from the stool, the changing bag and the car keys and began to walk towards the door. I tur



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki