Unborn by Sindi


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
I've posted what would be the end. So i've gone for another approach tell the end which doesn't reveal much ( trust me it don't) then start from the very beginning.

Becky,
It's me I still haven't seen you since that night. I don't know why your hiding it was the biggest mistake of many and if you still want me to stay with Cameron I will just for you. Please hear what I'm saying I still want to see you I still want to be with you. Nothing will have changed just the short time we have spent apart.

Becky don't give up, the contract will finish sooner than you, me and anyone else thinks. We will still be together. I am the one to blame I hide no shame in that. I gave up first but I beg don't you do the same.

Becky you have never been second in my eyes and heart remember that when you read this and think something else.

Becky I want to be there for you and the unborns we will have.

I love you Justin x

Becky folded the paper keeping it safe in it's envelopes and open her top draw and looked at the other letters love notes pictures. Becky placed her shoes on and packed her bag. She made her way to the mansion of many mansions down the street.

Justin hadn't realised she was closer than ever. She let herself in knowing the codes and pass codes. She opened the white door to the bedroom and looked at the two bodies she knelt by one side and stroked her hand across the face.

‘B'
‘Shh you come' he crawled out of bed as quietly as he could and followed Becky to the other side of the house.

‘I got your letter Justin, I came straight away I love you'
‘God I love you so much, I'm sorry, so fucking sorry. I shouldn't have thought-‘
‘It doesn't matter Justin I don't want to share you I don't want you to be with her' Becky smiled cupping his face in her hands.
‘Becky are you saying' her eyes darted to behind Justin
‘No' she whispered
‘Becky what? Look at me why are you trembling?'
‘Justin' a loud deafening clap sounded in Justin's ears and Becky flung backwards.

Justin swung round staring at Cameron. 'No' he screamed as Becky fell to her knees shaking.
'It's done' she cried dropping her arm that was extended forward. The door creaked open and Johnny stood behind her a fox like grin on his lips. He congratulated Cameron as Justin picked Becky up in my arms holding her tight.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki