Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
If any of you watch ONE TREE HILL, you'll probably notice I took Brooke's clothing line name. I really like the name so I'm just borrowing it. =]

Nicole Perez busily dressed all her models and took care of every little problem they had.

"NICOLE! I don't know what's wrong with this shirt! It's just all...wrong! It's wrong!!"

"Ok ok, listen Tatyana stop worrying..." she looked at the shirt Tatyana had on. "...the reason it's all wrong is because it's inside out..."

Tatyana looked down at her shirt confused.

"...and backwards."

Nicole walked away to the other models smirking. Don't worry, this'll all be over in a second...

Meanwhile...

Joey Fatone had nothing else to do. Sitting on a couch, he fiddled with his new video camera. Suddenly, an idea hit him. Grinning maliciously, he stood up and ran to the door.

"Joey if you don’t stop..." Justin Timberlake gritted through his teeth. He was trying to get ready for his William Rast show and Joey stalking him with a video camera was not helping.

"C'mon Justin. Can you just please talk to the camera? Wouldn’t you like to just look back on all this one day? Ten years from now you’re gonna look back on this and laugh." Joey persisted. Justin sighed and turned to the camera. "'Atta boy! OK...Mr. Justin Timberlake...what would you say is the best thing going on in your life as of right now?”

Justin smiled. “Well...I mean I'm getting back on track. My album came out and getting really good reviews...I'm going back on tour…my clothing line is doing really well..." Justin’s eyes drifted a bit past the camera. "and uh...I'm-I'm...” he scratches behind his head nervously.

Confused, Joey followed Justin's eyes with the camera. Seeing what distracted his subject, Joey's lips formed a smile. "...You...?"

Justin’s attention is still diverted until he notices that Joey is still rolling. "...I...what was I saying again?"

"You were about to tell me what the best thing in your life is right now..."

"..................."

Joey points the camera to his own self, "What my boy Justin is trying to say is that he’s hot for his assistant."

"WHAT??" Joey points the camera to Justin once more. "I am NOT-"

"Then why can’t you stop looking at her?"

"...I...I just needed..."

"A bit of assistance?" Joey teased.

"...Shut up. I just wanted to make sure she was doing everything right."

Joey again pointed the camera at Justin's object of affection. There stood JC Chasez and Nicole Perez, fashion designer to Clothes Over Bros. Nicole was young, 17 years old, but you would never tell by the way she acted. It was like a 30 year old in a 17 year old’s body. Not to say that it was all work and no play with her though...The girl knew how to have fun as well. She kept the guys entertained with her witty humor and charm.

Leaving Justin in the dust, Joey walked toward the twosome who seemed to be in the middle of a giggle fit.

"Oh I’m so sorry JC…" Nicole said sympathetically but wiping her tears of laughter.

JC was laughing as well "No and then she........Can we help you man?"

"I’m making a video!! Introduce yourselves!" Joey said enthusiastically.

"Oh. I’m JC "the sex" Chasez," this emitted a bit of a giggle from Nicole. "and I am with the young, beautiful, and voluptutous, Nicole Perez.”

“Ugh. JC is just sucking up so he can be in the fashion show too. He just wants brownie points.” Nicole pushed JC playfully as he grabbed her arm and pulled her in.

"Brownie Points from Nicole? I wouldn't mind." he claimed suggestively. Before she could say anything else, Justin walks in the shot.

"Nikki can you help me with this tie?" Justin struggled with tying his own tie until Nicole smiled and took it from him. "I’ll get that J."

She put it on herself as she expertly tied it. "Hey Nik, I’ll wait for you in the dressing room ok?" JC lightly held her waist with affection.

“Yeah sure.”

Justin nervously looked at Joey’s camera. "You and I have to talk later." He pointed.

"What did I do??" Joey complained.

"What did he do now?" Nicole asked with amusement.

"He and his STUPID cam-" Justin’s sentence was cut short when Nicole pulled him closer to put the tied tie on him. "Stupid...um...camera...is...”

Joey smiles behind the camera. Justin stared down at Nicole...he looked absolutely entranced by her movements. It looked like he wanted nothing more than to have her right there.

"Is what?" Nicole asked, fixing his collar unaware of the affect their closeness was having on him.

"...Nothing." Justin replied softly.

"Ok..all done.” Nicole smoothed out the tie. "You better get going superstar. I still have some things to take care of."

"Right. I’ll meet you in the dressing room afterwards?" Justin asked as he walked away.

"Like always." She smiled.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki