Mtv Cribs: Newlyweds Edition by koralin_Timberlake


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
I know I need to be workin on my other story and I'm getting on that { lol } I just had to get this one out of my system. Hope you like it. Please Review!! Anytype of feedback is appreciated!!!

Welcome to the fourth season of Mtv Cribs. To kick off our new season we are bringing you guys an exclusive special hour long episode inviting you into the crib of the stars of Mtv's new smashing hit reality show Newlyweds, Justin Timberlake and Meghan Carter- Timberlake. So go grab the popcorn, candy, and sodas and sit back and relax while Justin and Meghan take you on a guided tour of their Mansion. It's sure to be a crazy ride.

Mtv Cribs starts now.

 

The theme music begins to play out and the screen cuts to a nice quiet neighborhood in the Hollywood Hills. Beautlifully built mansions surround the wealthy community each house custom built to fit the celebrity who resides there. The camera then pans up the street and settles on an exquisite spanish style mansion. A description of the home pops up on the left side of the screen

Location:

Los Angeles, California.

Community:

Hollywood Hills

Bedrooms:

8

Bathrooms

Full / Half:

7/ 2

Approx Sq Ft:

24535

Amenities:

5 car garage, Fountain pool, Entertainment Theatre

Guest House, Spa, Jacuzzi, Basketball Court, Tennis Court,

Fire Pit, Recording Studio, Surveillance Room, Fitness Room...

Price:

8.3 million.

The camera lands on the door then zooms in when it's opened and standing there is Justin clad in blue loose jeans and a black Roca Wear T shirt rockin a fresh pair of crisp clean white forces. Meghan is at his side dressed down in a pair of pink short shorts and a gray university hoodie. Her aubourn hair is in a high ponytail a couple of bangs swept to the side.

" Damn, It's you guys again. Don't you people ever get enough." Justin greets with fake disappointment plastering a frown on his clean shaven face. Meghan tapped his shoulder with a smile and he began to laugh.

" I'm just kiddin. What's up Mtv cribs. I'm Justin Timberlake and next to me is my sexy fine wife Meghan..."

She gave the camera a short wave.

" ... and we are about to give you guys a tour of our phat ass crib. Aint that right baby?" he asked looking down at her.

" That's right." she annouced happily. "So I guess we should get this thing started then. Come on in." she finished waving them in. Opening the door wider Justin stepped back allowing the camera crew access inside. Shutting the door behind himself the camera followed as he walked over to his wife.

" So, do you want to start off first? or should I? Maybe I should since they like me better anyway." He joked giving the camera a small wink.

She rolled her eyes at him smacking him in his bicep lightly.

" Why don't we just show them the house together. I don't think anyone wants to follow you around all day and listen to you ramble on. They need looks and entertainment and that's where I come in.

" No, no, no sweetie. You must be mistaken. I'm the one that carry's the looks in this house. You are just mostly the talent. So how about you go in the kitchen and use some of that talent by making me something eat." Her jaw dropped a little as he looked at her expectantly.

" Shut up Justin." she said hitting him. He laughed trying to shield himself as she slapped every single part of his body. " Come on Mtv. Let me show you around before I end up hurting this man." She gave him one last hit and turned on her heels telling the camera man to follow her. Her bare feet padded on the marble tile of the foyer as she led them further into the house. Justin appeared behind her seconds later joyfully wrapping his arms around her waist as she made her first stop the living room.

" Ok this is our living area and my second favorite room in the house."

" Her first being the bedroom upstairs which we'll get to later on." he interrupted with a devilish grin. Tilting her head slightly she gave him a look, turning back to the camera.

" Just ignore that. Actually how about we just edit it out later. As I was saying before I was dumbly interrupted, this is the living room. There is nothing too special about it really I just like it because it's really cozy in here and we also get a great view of the front from the window over there." the camera followed her finger as she pointed to one of the many windows that the sun shone through illuminating the room.

The camera turned it's attention again slowly capturing everything at once revealing the plush creme sofas which surrounded a general part of the room. Infront of it in the middle of the room sat a curvy glass swanky coffee table with magazines stacked neatly on it. Straight ahead a massive black big screen television took up a large amount of wall space dominating the area. Hovering over it was a black bridge type shelf with tall stands on each side of the television. The stands had glass doors and inside were dvd's and cd's neatly organized along with books and other things. All of the windows were decorated with long light flowing drapes that had been pulled back one on each side. To the left of the television across the room was the fireplace which had amazing crafted designs on the outer level. Above it was the mantle that had picture frames lined up of random friends, them, and family members. Various paintings hung on the wall giving the room a very comfy setting.

Meghan went over by the fireplace and stood next to an antique grandfather clock.

" This clock right here is probably the most valuable thing we have in this entire house. It was given to us by Justin's grandmother Sadie about hmm... two years ago?" she looked over at Justin who sat on the arm of the sofa. He nodded his head confirming that she was correct.

Smiling she shook her head bringing the focus back on the clock.

" Yeah two years ago. As you can tell it's kinda old cause you can see some nicks on it here" she pointed to a few wooden chips "But that doesn't matter because it has a lot of sentimental value to it, and you wouldn't believe how much it's worth." she said tinkering with a golden chime on the top of it.

" Justin's constantly jokes that we should sell it so he can get a new motorcycle but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Or ever to be exact." the camera turned to Justin who made a face. When she wasn't looking he whispered at the camera.

" Don't listen to her. I'm gonna get that bike. You'll see."

" What did you say Jay?"

" Nothing baby. I was just telling them how much I love that clock." She gave him a skeptical look raising a brow. He stood from the couch with a boyish smile and walked over to her. Putting his arm around her shoulder he told her that they have seen enough of the room and should move on.

" We are pretty much finished in here and we still have a lot of shit that you still haven't seen, so why don't you guys follow me to our next destination. The entertainment room. Lets go." he trailed off leading the way. He and Meghan joked to the camera about eachother occasionally hitting and pushing at the other person then sharing a few short pecks as Justin led them down a hall. Turning a corner he walked through the oval shaped entrance of the entertainment room.

" Now this is where it's all at. Right here in this room. This is the man's room. No one has all the cool stuff that I have up in here. I'm a true baller Mtv." he stated broadly opening his arms wide motioning around the room. Meghan stood by the entrance leaning against the frame,

" I'll think I'll just stand here and let you handle this one on your own." She said over the fact that she knew it was his favorite room in the house. He practically lived there from time to time.

Clasping his hands together tightly he blew out an excited breath.

" Alright, where should I begin? Oh! I know." he rushed over to what looked like a portable dvd player but was really a remote that controlled eveything in sight that lay on a side table. Picking it up he brought it up to the camera pointing out the buttons explaining how they work.

" This bad boy right here can turn on just about anything with just a push of a simple button. For example, here let me show you." With a flick of a button the Plasma screen plastered on the wall automatically turned on displaying a blue menu screen.

" Isn't that just soo damn cool." he gushed his eyes bright like a kid on christmas." Not only can I turn on the television without removing my lazy ass from the couch, I can also turn on the stereo over there, adjust the lighting..." pressing another button the lights in the room dimmed then got brighter..." But what's really tight is that I can also see who's coming up my drive way and what not. See, this pad is also hooked up to the hidden cameras that we have posted just about on every inch of this place. And when I do this.." his thumb pushed on a green button and the television screen that was once blue faded out and ten square boxes popped up on the screen revealing certain parts of the house from outside.

"... I have the power too see and control everything that I want. I have the power people. I am God." Looking right into the camera he pointed into it with a menacing glare. " So all you little fans that think yall are slick?" he waved the remote shaking his head with confident grin. " Nu unh, not on my watch. I'm watching you. You better be scared. Timberlake has got yall on lock." With each word he got closer and closer to the camera. The screen went on rewind and played that little tid bit twice before going back to the present.

Meghan could be heard giggling by the door which caused him to laugh betraying his angry demeanor. Rubbing a hand over his bald head he threw the device down on the couch.

" My acting skills are bomb. I had you guys going until someone had to go and ruin it by laughing. You see how she treats me ladies. Do you see that? I get no lovin around here." He pouted a cute little pout sticking his lip out. That look could melt the hearts of the millions of girls who were watching. He heard her say ' oh please' and stuck his tounge at her with narrowed eyes.

" Moving on now. There ain't all that much I want to show you guys cuz yall invaded my space enough so I'm going to speed this up a little. Yall ready? Follow me." He walked around pointing at various gadgets sometimes picking them up or going into short detail about it. The room itself was up to par. The ceiling was vaulted like the one in the living room with a huge fan providing some cool air. The windows just like the others were open, the drapes pulled back. A large bay window gave a fantastic view of the pool and parts of his basketball court. The carpet was a nice soft light blue color that really gave the room it's spunk. Chinese artifacts and porcelins added that extra touch of class.

Joining his wife by the door, he took her hand bringing her to stand with him in the hall.

" Next we are going to take you guys into the kitchen area." She perked up.

" I know how bad you guys want to go upstairs by the way you keep discreetly pointing the camera in that direction, but too bad. Yall are still going to have to wait. It's much better to let the anticipation build. And cuz I'm mean like that." he said with a mischevious look.

Tucking her hair behind her ear, Justin followed behind her as she led the way to the kitchen. On their way she stopped and talked about the various pictures on the wall and other things of the matter before happily bouncing into the kitchen. Justin was behind her mouthing the words ' crazy ' using his finger to make a circular motion next to his head. In the Kitchen the camera was met with various members of the family and friends laughing and joking around.

Meghan turned back to the camera with a bubbly tone.

" As you all can see we have a few of our family members chillen and hanging out with us today."

" More like freeloadin in my kitchen." Justin said standing next to his mom Lynn by the island. She was in the process of sipping on some lemonade and smacked the back of his head for good measure. His hand flew to the spot where she hit him and he moved away from her standing next to Meghan's mom. His mom laughed at the hurt expression on his face and he gave her a nasty glare. Playfully though.

" I didn't even hit you that hard boy. You are so overdramatic. Stop cowering next to Jane like that." she teased her southern drawl coming through. The room consisted of his mom, her mom, Paul, Justin's grandmother and grandfather, Trace, Elisha, her P.A. Shannon, her other bestfriend, Janaie, their bodyguards Mike and Big Dav, and a couple of other friends.

Justin puffed out his chest at her in an intimidating manner.

" Your lucky I don't hit girls. But if you were a guy, bet I would have opened a can." She scoffed in disbelief rolling her eyes at her son's antics. Everyone in the room laughed. She sent her husband Paul a look as he bellowed in laughter slamming his hand on the counter top. As everyone chatted loudly Meghan took it upon herself to show off the kitchen.

" And this is the fridge." Gripping the handles she pulled both doors open wide. Inside was a stocked fridge and freezer full of all kinds of food. Pepsi, Gatorade, Water, Fruits, Vegetables, Lean Cuisine, Skillet Seansations, Butter, Milk, Jello, Peanut Butter, Koolaid, Beer, Wine, etc.

" We have a lot of food in here. I mean a lot." she said with a short laugh. " It's mostly a lot of microwaveable stuff though because Justin and I really don't have a lot of time to cook being that we are always on the road so.. yeah we pretty much depend on this stuff." she said placing the box of Hungry Man back into the freezer. Grabbing at a plate of peach cobbler she brought it up to the camera with a look, leaning in close in fear that Justin might hear her.

" This is Justin's grandmother's infamous Peach cobbler. Sadie really knows how satisfy your sweet tooth with this pie. Mmm it is really good. Justin, he's like obsessed with it. You even look at it and he gets all protective over it. I would take a piece but that's too risky, plus I think he's looking over here so I better put it back."

" Hey!" he shouted looking over at her. " What you doin with my pie in your hands woman." Everyone turned their attention over to her. Quickly putting it away she looked over her shoulder at smiled sweetly at him.

" Nothing baby." Raising his eyebrows at her he sat back in his chair causing everyone to laugh again. Going back to his coversation with Trace she gave the camera a look and blew out a sigh of relief saying something along the lines of almost getting caught.

 

Browsing some more she pulled out a carton of Ben and Jerry's and sighed happily rolling her eyes to the back of her head.

" This stuff is the shit." she said matter of factly holding it up. " Oh my god it's like... like heaven in your mouth. If you don't have this then your not ballin at all." she joked her blue eyes twinkling. Closing the fridge after putting it back she headed toward the pantry.

" And more and more junk food. Me and Justin do not eat healthy at all people. It's so sad. Our personal Trainers would have a fit if they were here so." she put her finger to her lips and whispered " we'll just keep this our little secret." The rest of the kitchen was decked out so nicely that world famous chefs would pay good money to cook in it. vanilla marble counter tops, Cherry oak cabinets, black and white tiled floors, two cealing fans, pots and pan holder above the island, a cute table that sat by the window, stools perfectly lined up against the island. All in all it was a nice addition to the home.

 

 

Coming up on cribs Meghan and Justin show off the rest of their L.A. dig and check out how this couple rides in style, all next after this commercial break. Set down that remote as cribs returns in a moment.

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki