Mtv Cribs: Newlyweds Edition by koralin_Timberlake


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The camera zooms in on the couple who are standing by the stairs making silly faces at each other. Upon noticing the camera they straightened up.

Justin cleared his throat.

" It's the moment that you have all been waiting for. Well, not really but whatever." he paused and began to make some sound effects doing a little beat box.

"Justin your spitting everywhere. Eww." she said wiping at her cheek. He ignored her and continued on. " Yes america. This is what I have to put up with. Come on and I'll take yall upstairs." Turning she jogged up the steps with him right on her tail. They reached the upper level of the house stopping infront one of the many bedrooms.

" This is our guest room. Well atleast one of them anyway." she told the camera walking further inside. " There's not all that much to see except for there's the bed, a couple of dressers, there's the walk in closet and over here..." She went across the room opening another door revealing a bathroom.

" The bathroom. It's complete with a custom spa tub um... sinks for he and she." she motined to the double sinks lazily. " Here's the shower. All of the showers in the house have glass doors just so you know. I'm not real big on them though but what can I do." She shrugged her shouders and Justin came up behind her.

" You all done in here?" he questioned tugging at her ponytail. She leaned her head back to look at him.

" Yep."

" Cool." he dropped a kiss on her lips and let go of her hair allowing her to stand upright again. " I want to show them the trophy room. Come on Mtv let's get the show on the road." As they were leaving Justin bent down and she jumped onto his back. She giggled as he ran down the long hall with her into the trophy room.

" Ok here we are." he said setting her down. The camera filmed all over the room that was filled with awards, plaques, moon men, Teen choice surfboards, album cover pictures, magazine scans, etc. Awards and things that the two have won of the past few years.

Walking over to a glass case he carefully picked up one of his grammies.

" Look at this. This is it baby. This is what I have worked so hard on achieving and I have six of them." he said proudly. Reading over the inscription he looked at the camera with a cocky smirk.

" Album of the year. That's all I have to say. Album of the year." He shook his head cockily placing it back on it's stand.

" You still don't have as much as I do." she said coming up to his side. " I have thirteen meaning you lack seven of them."

He looked at her turning up his lip with a snort.

" So." she patted his cheek teasingly.

" I know it hurts baby. But you'll get over the fact that I'm still better than you someday." moving his face away he laughed sarcastically moving to the other side of the room.

" Anyways..." he said out loud giving her a look over his shoulder. " I want to show you guys this guitar that I got signed by Jon Bon Jovi." It was a red electric guitar with scribbles on it. Picking it up he strummed a few chords singing loud and off key. After he finsihed he stuck his tounge out raising his hands in the air.

" Thank you Seattle!!" setting it down he laughed. " And that folks is how it's done." he confirmed strutting toward the door. Meghan shook her head following behind him. The camera sped up in fast motion capturing the couple doing a silly dance on their way to another room.

Before stopping at their bedroom they showed off some more guest rooms as well a couple more bathrooms. A quick showing of the private theatre  room as well at the fitness room they were now standing in the master bedroom. Justin was sprawled out on the bed hugging the pillows to his face.

" This is where the magic happens folks. I know you know what I'm talkin about." he said waggling his brows up and down.

" Get you mind outta the gutter Justin. This is a PG 13 show ok." she said hitting him with a pillow. Their room was nicely furnished with a huge fireplace a little ways from the foot of the bed, a huge king size bed, plush carpeting, a master bath, everything needed to be living in style.

Meghan and Justin rough housed on the bed engaged in a brief pillow fight which she won. Knocking him upside the head one good time.

" Oh who's the man. Who's the man." she boasted raising the pillow in victory.

" Hopefully not you." he said slightly out of breath. Helping him off the bed she patted him on the back kissing his jaw.

" Come on you sore loser. It's time to show them the backyard."

" Last one there has to clean the dishes next time." he said running out the door before finishing his sentence. Meghan yelled after him dashing out of the room. He made it to the backyard first sporting a knowing smile. She came after him rolling her eyes.

" You cheated." wrapping his arms around her waist he kissed her forehead grinning cutely at her.

" Who said I was playing fair? You assume too much baby. See what happens when you assume? You have to do dishes." pushing him away she turned toward the camera.

" Well guys, this is our lovely backyard." The camera looked on capturing his basketball courts a little ways away and the tropical landscaped trees and plants. The couple waddled over to the outside barbeque area. It looked like an outdoor kitchen. There was a little bar off to the side and stools in the midldle where the island was. It came complete with three flat surface grills, three small inch monitors that hung overhead and everything needed for a true home style cook out. Across the back yard was a deck that held seven patio tables with huge straw umbrellas sticking out from the top.

The couple made their way over to the pool. Justin lifted her up threatening to throw her in walking closer to the edge. That earned him a couple more hits. He attempted to pull her in for a hug but she simply pushed him away deciding to show off the rest of the backyard herself. Ten minutes had gone by and they just gotten finished with the backyard.

Now in the driveway Justin was sitting on his motorcyle wearing a pair of black sunglasses.

" This bike right here is my other baby. I love this bike soo much. It cost me a shit load of money and no one besides me is allowed to touch it. I won't even let Meghan come near it without my permission." he said seriously getting off the bike taking a moment to admire it.

" Boys and their toys." she said giving him a strange look. With a quick shrug of her shoulders she skipped happily over to her silver 2008 lexus covertible.

" Justin has his baby and I have mine." she ran her hand across the hood. " This is my all time favorite vehicle. I drive this thing just about everywhere I go. I cannot leave home without driving this car." she layed her body on top of the hood closing her eyes happily.

Her tender moment was interrupted though when Justin smacked her on her butt. She stood shouting at him rubbing the spot. The only other sound was him laughing aloud.

" Hardy har har, laugh it up while you still can. You'll get yours coming soon." She pointed a perfectly manicured finger at him going back to her ride.

"As I was saying this car is my true lover. I'm always seen in photos driving it around town alot so yeah. I love it." Sobering up Justin walked past her and to his Red 2008 Audi.

" Her car is cute and all but this car wins it all." he opened the door and sat in the drivers seat revving up the ignition." Do you hear that baby purr. Whoo!! This car is a little speed demon." he yelled over the engine. He opened the passenger side door for his wife. Climbing in she sat and watched as he explained what everything does and all the little tricks and things he had customed made.

The camera loomed over the entire driveway taking a moment to rest on all seven of the different models of cars they had parked outside. After that clips of them showing off the house came into view one by one. Replaying all their silly moments and journey through the house ending with Justin sitting on the hood of his car with his arms over his wifes shoulders as she stood infront of him.

" Well Mtv it looks like this is the end of the line for you." He said matter of factly. Meghan rubbed his thigh smiling brightly into the camera.

" You've seen our home, raided our fridge, met our family..."

" And now it's time for you to go." Justin interjected. " You ain't gotta go home but you gotta raise the hell up out of here." he said making an intimidating face. Laughing she shook her head at her husband.

" Don't listen to him Mtv. We had a great time and maybe we'll be seeing you guys again."

" Hopefully not." he added playfully.

" Until then it's goodbye for now. Later Mtv." she finished giving them a short wave. As the camera zoomed away it ended with Justin biting down on her neck playfully while she squirmed under him. Smacking his chest she pushed at him and took off running to the house with him hot on her trail. A high pitched screamed followed by his laughter was heard before the front door slammed shut.

On the next episode of cribs, We take you into the homes of a famous baseball player, A stunning Hollywood actress, and a football legend. Find out how these stars reside in their snazzy homes on cribs next week and 9:00 pm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki