The attraction by vessy


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

I had time so i wrote the next chapter. I hope you guys will like it.  And please if you read leave a comment so i will know. Its really important for me to see if anybody likes it, its my first story so ... tell me if you want more or not, so that i won't write for nothing :) have fun!

Chapter 2

 

Last night was amazing, it was the way i wanted it, he did the things i was missing for so long. Since  we had Amy the only thing we did was make sweet love, but i missed the old Justin. The Justin who would come home and would want sex right at the kitchen table, the Justin who could not stop touching me.

But i got that last night and it looks like i will get that more often. At least i hope so.

 

In the afternoon

I was in the kitchen making the dishes and Justin was playing with Amy in the living room. He was a great father, he spend so much time with her and she loved it. At times you could see that she likes him more then me, but the reason for that is that he is buying her everything she wants. She is so spoiled, she only has to give him a little pout and she will get what she want. But it doesn't work with me, thats why she allways goes to daddy when she wants something. I don't want her to be a spoiled brat who doesn't appreciate things. But Justin is allways saying oh let her, she is our little princes. Well we will see how that will go in the future.

Justin came with a smile on his face into the kitchen »Whoo I got her so tired thats she felt asleep on me.«

I looked at him and gave him a smile. »What are your plans for today?«

»Good that you ask, i called my mom and she will get Amy for tonight, so we can get some time alone.« He came to me and hugged me from behind and started to give me small kisses on my neck.

I turned around »What? Why did you do that for?«

»Well you said you wanted more of the bad Justin, i can't be bad if Amy is around.«

»Are you nuts, i don't want you to give Amy to your mom so we can have sex!«

»Oh come on its just for tonight, and besides she loves to spend some time with her.«

That was true, Amy loved her grandmom and Lynn loved to spend time with her too so. »Ok, but don't do that again without asking me first ok? I don't want your mom to thing i'm a bad mom.«

»She doesn't think that, and its not like i told her why she is watching her, i just said i wanted some time alone with you, cause we don't get that a lot.« He smiled at me and put his hands on my hips. 

I hugged him and gave him a small kiss on the lips »You are right.«

After Amy woke up we spend more time together as a family, just playing stupid games. 30 min before Lynn was suppose to come i told Amy to go with me so we would pack some of the things she would take with her. Its not like she didn't have plenty of clouths and toys at her grandparents place, but she had some toys that she allways took with her. For example a little bunny that she got for her first birthday and she loves it so much, she can not sleep without it. Everywhere she goes she takes it with her, so you can imagine how the bunny looks and Justin wanted to give her a new bunny for her last birthday, but she doesn't want it. So we just let her have her favourite bunny, whose name is Bunny. It was also one of her first words she said, it was so cute when she was walking around the house saying bunny.

Well anyway, Lynn came and took Amy for the night, she said she will bring her home the next day later in the afternoon, cause she will take her to the zoo. Which Amy loves, she loves to go there, she loves animals so much and she is allways having a great time there with her grandparents.

Justin came up to me and started kissing my shoulders »Soo… we are alone« he had a big grin on his face.

I turned around and smiled »Yes we are.«

»Lets go upstairs.« He took my hand and we went to our bedroom.

In the time i was packing with Amy he went and put candles around the bed, he put rose petals on the bed, it was so romantic.

We started to make out and started slowly to undress each other. He started to kiss me all over the body, i love his kisses so much, it allways makes me weak. We moved to the bed and he sat me down. I wanted to move more on the bed, but he didn't let me. He hold me on the edge of the bed and kneeled in front me, he pushed my legs apart and went to use his beatiful tounge. I was in heaven, he was so good at what he was doing, he was teasing me and was doing it slowly so i was getting crazy. I could not stop my moaning, he hold me in place so i couldn't move against him, it was so hard, cause i wanted more. His tounge and fingers were doing magic for me.  »Baby, please, i need more, ahh«

»You will get more don't worry.«

»Ah, god yes, aaaahh«

»Come on baby, come for me.«

I was on the edge of coming and it didn't take me long to come. »Ohhhh Peter ahh.«

Justin stoped immediately as he heard me say that, he looked at me with the angriest face i have ever seen on him. "Peter??????«

Shit.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki