Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

Oh just one note. The guys curse a lot, but not in an angry way, it's more of a playful thing.

ie: Fuck you= I love ya! in their book.

Chapter 2- Until the End of Time

Because if your love was all I had
In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time

     Chris choked. "Tomorrow?"

     I shrugged. "Yeah. Why?"

     Chris' eyes widened and he laughed. "Good one, J. Almost had me there for a minute."

      "Dude, I'm not joking," I said seriously.

     I guess he sensed the earnestness in my voice, and his eyes widened even more. "No way, J."

     "Yeah way, Chrissy," I rolled my eyes.

     Lance cut in. "Well I think its adorable."

     "Our little Justy is growin' up right in front of our eyes." Joey sobbed.

     "I know. I remember when he was just an itty bitty little fifteen year old with some bad bleached hair -" Chris started.

     I cut him off. "Me with some bad hair? Um don't you remember when you had them dreds?"

     "Shut the fuck up. Anyways like I was saying before I was rudely cut off-"he shot a glance back over at me, "-I remember when you we're so little Justin. I remember when you were a little skinny thing, that was awkward and had this really bad hair-"

     "Are you going anywhere with this Chris?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

     "Yes I am. Just stop fucking interrupting so I  can finish what I'm was going to say," he commanded, his beady brown eyes looking up into mine.

     Damn for an old man, he sure has some fire to him.

     I nodded and motioned for him to continue.

     "Well anyway. Look at how far you've come, J. Damn. I mean look at how far we all came. Like remember when you we're doing that one MTV show Ultimate?"

     I nodded my head. "Yeah."

     "Well look at what we came from. We used to be just five ordinary guys who just had a dream, and with that dream we made it into a reality. Yeah there were a few setbacks- what with Lou and everything- but somehow we made it. Together we made our dent in history. Together went through it all. And Justin, well buddy, you're livin' it to the fullest. When I first met you, I thought to myself, no way in hell is this kid gonna make it."

     He looked back over at me, and hell, I was angry, but he ignored the angry expression on my face and continued.

     "But then I saw something in your eyes. Something that said you were gonna prove the world that you are a somebody. And you never let that stand in you're way, J. You had it the worst out of all of us. I mean with the whole breakup with Brit, Cameron, and doubts about your solo career. But you proved everybody that you weren't just some teen hunk, you were a person with iron will and you never let anybody put you down. You make me feel so proud of you J. You're like the son I never had," he choked, "And now you're finally found the one for you. And I wish you well J. I am so happy for you."

     I looked at him with tears in my eyes, "Dude...Chris..that was deep. I love ya man!" I hugged him.

Okay, sure it sounds corny,

But the members of *NSYNC do have their moments. And you have to understand, never in my ten years of knowing Christopher Anthony Kirkpatrick has he ever, ever said something that touching to me, or the rest of the guys for that matter

     "Dammit Chris. How am I supposed to follow THAT?" Joey asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

    I laughed. "I think Chris said enough for all of you combined and then some."

   Chris laughed back, "I don't know what just happened. I just had one of those ‘Full House' moments, didn't I?"

     JC chuckled. "You sure did. Damn. You should be that deep more often."

     Chris snorted. "In you're dreams Chasez."

     JC sighed and mumbled, "And now he's back to normal. Dammit."

     Chris punched JC in the shoulder, "I heard that, jackass."

     Trying to stop yet another fight, Joey turned over at me and asked, "You sure you want to do this man? Marriage is a big commitment."

     I nodded my head. "I know. And I know Kim is the one. It's like...I can't imagine life without her..and I love her. I love her so much."

     "And could you imagine if I never let you think about going out with Kim J? Damn. You should be thanking me." JC pouted.

     "Fine. Thanks JC," I said sarcastically.

     "You're welcome. So did you get the ring?" he asked, curiously.

     "Yup. I just picked it up last night." I announced proudly.

     "Well what does it look like?" Lance asked curiously.

     "It's white gold. Seven karats. Emeralds, too." I informed them.

     "Nice. So have you figured out how you're gonna do it?" Joey asked.

     "Do what?"

     "Propose you dumbass." he rolled his eyes.

     "Oh, well yeah...but I'll need you're guys' help." I grinned.

     "Goddamn J you always need our help." Chris groaned.

      "And that's why we are bestest friends forever!" I squealed like a little girl.

They all groaned.

     "That's what we get for being you're friend, huh J?"

     "Ah huh." I nodded. "Now here's what we have to do...."

     *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

      We got home late that night. The recording session lasted forever.

    Kim was asleep at the bed, her tiny frame curled up in a ball. and I kissed her forehead, and pulled the blanket toward her body, knowing that tomorrow would be the beginning of the rest of our lives together.

 

Credit: Until the end of time by Justin Timberlake



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki