You + Me = ? by Jorie611


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
I just wanted to try out a new story idea and see where it goes! I hope y'all will enjoy!
Prologue:

Stepping inside of the spacious home overlooking a beautiful view of LA, it seems like nothing is out of the ordinary. That whoever resides in the house has a perfect life and plenty to show for it.

Walking through the front door immediately leads to the family room. It has a big screen TV and chic black leather couch for sitting. Between the TV and the couch is a coffee table. The coffee table has some books and mail laying on it. There is a notebook as well that is opened to a page and it has been sitting that way for three days. Whoever was writing in it didn't complete what they were writing down because they stopped in mid-sentence.

The family room also has a fireplace with a mantle. On the mantle sits some decorations and a picture frame. The decorations happen to be two awards. The one award is an Australian Film Award and the other on the other side of the picture frame is an American Music Award. It becomes apparent that the people who live in this gorgeous house have rightfully earned it. They are successful.

The picture frame in between these awards gives away the identity of the couple who share the home. It is a picture of them on their wedding day. A wedding day that happened a year and a half ago. He looks like Prince Charming in his perfectly fitted black tuxedo with his arm around her smiling. She wears a 100 watt smile and couldn't look happier. His shade of brown hair and crystal blue eyes mix beautifully with her long dirty blonde hair and glowing brown eyes. They look like they are out of a storybook.

Off of the family room is what was to be an office, but has been turned into another kind of room. A "memories of home" sort of a room. There is a big couch along the side of the wall that the woman of the house sometimes lays on when she needs to reflect. On the wall across from the couch is a huge map of Australia. Then on the adjacent wall is the Australian flag. Throughout the room there are also little knick knacks and remnants of the "Land Down Under". Why would a house in LA have an Australian Film Award and an Australian themed room in it?

The answer becomes available when one walks into the kitchen and takes a look at the calendar sticking on the fridge. It has a schedule written into it and it's very busy indeed. It has the schedule for tapings and interviews and parties and all sorts of things. Her name is written in girly writing with a pink pen. The letters M-A-I-T-L-A-N-D give away her name, as they are written at the top of the calendar.

You see the woman who lives in this beautiful LA home with a so far successful life is Maitland Westbrook. She is the reason for the Australian pride in the house. Maitland is from Australia and came to the United States just over three years ago. She starred in a couple Australian films, hence the award on the mantle, before deciding to try and get a more steady gig in LA. Well soon after coming to LA she had an audition for a soap opera. Ever since that successful audition, she's been playing the role of Cassie Williams on Lost in Our Lust. It has been a high-rated soap opera ever since Maitland came on board.

Maitland came to the United States wanting to land a TV show instead of doing another movie. She had no other plans than to fulfill an acting dream. This young, beautiful Australian woman , named after the Australian town where she was conceived, didn't know that she would get more than just a television show.

Growing up in Australia, Maitland always thought she'd marry a nice Aussie boy. Yet, fate had another plan.

If you look under the calendar with Maitland's schedule, you'll notice another calendar right under it. It has a busy schedule written all over it as well.

This busy schedule is for the man of the house. The man who won the American Music Award on the mantle. He of course is American and obviously a musician. In fact, he's a writer, producer, and singer. He does it all. He was even in a boyband years back. Now he's trying his luck at a solo career. His other duty besides being a musician is being Maitland's husband. Yes, it's true. Maitland Westbrook, who still uses her maiden name for acting, is married to Joshua Chasez aka JC Chasez.

He's an American popstar and she's an Australian starlet.

Together they found love and got married within months of meeting one another at a Hollywood gathering. With a year and a half of marriage under their belts already, they've been truly blessed in love and their celebrity lifestyle.

Yet, just like the notebook that has been sitting open untouched in the family room, everything else in the home has been untouched as well.

Neither Maitland, nor JC has walked into the home for three days. They also haven't shared any words in those three days either.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki