You + Me = ? by Jorie611


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
FEEDBACK would be great!!!
Chapter 5

"That DJ just made me so mad." JC said sitting at the soundboard next to Dallas.

"I heard the interview and he totally did a number on you man. I'd beat his ass, but I can't afford any jail time." Dallas said.

JC chuckled. "Thanks, man, but someone like him isn't worth it. I just wish he didn't have to end the interview trash talking Maitland."

"Yeah, it was uncalled for him to call your wife a @#%$. BUT I will say she is a fine piece of ass."

JC grinned. "Oh I agree she is, but the context of it the DJ used was just disrespectful."

"You're lucky, C. You got the hot Australian wife and you got me hooking you up on the new album. Your life is pretty good even with one bad interview."

JC laughed. "Oh, I know how lucky I am. Thanks for helping me Dallas, but please stay AWAY from my wife. She's mine."

Dallas just nodded his head with a grin.

Then there was the ringing of a cell phone and JC realized it was his. He looked back at the couch and saw it laying on a cushion. JC picked it up and flipped it open.

"Hey, it's JC." he said.

He heard what sounded like sniffling as if the person was crying on the other line.

"Please.....tell me....I have ...nothing to worry about ......and you and Eva hugging....was just a hug." Maitland fought to get out without full-fledged crying.

JC looked at Dallas and motioned that he had to go take the call outside in the hallway. Once out of the studio door, JC sighed.

"Oh, Maity. What's going on baby? Why are you crying?" JC asked.

"I saw...the picture..from last night."

"Maity, it was just a picture. Eva spotted me at the club, came over to just say hi, we hugged, but that was it. You have no reason to be jealous because I am YOUR husband."

Maitland sniffled. "I'm sorry...Josh. I'm just an idiot. I ...didn't mean....to accuse you ..of anything. I just miss you so much and I'm tired and I feel so bent out of shape."

"Awe, baby. Don't worry. I miss you too and I'm sorry you're feeling blue."

"Josh.....I love..you." she said

"I love you too, Maity."

"I heard the interview today." Matialnd said regaining her composure.

"Oh, you did. That DJ was just a jerk. Nothing he said was relevant."

"I know. I just appreciate you trying to stick up for me." JC sighed. Sometimes she acted so surprised by his gestures and it bothered him.

"Baby, the man said you were slutty! You're my wife. Why wouldn't I defend you?"

"Oh, don't know. Silly me sometimes forgets she has a knight in shining armor by her side."

JC grinned. "Well stop forgetting and remember I've always got your back. "

Maitland felt so much better hearing his voice and hearing from his mouth that she was the one he was in love with.

"Are you okay yourself? That stupid DJ made me sad because he wasn't letting you talk about the album."

"I'm fine, sweetie. Yes, I wanted to strangle the dude, but it's done with. Next interview can only be better than today's."

"Glad to hear."

"But it means a lot that you felt upset because I couldn't talk about my music."

Maitland smiled wishing JC could be there. "Well you're my super talented husband and I know how much you love what you do. I love what you do. I wanted to tell that DJ to not mess with my man."

"Thanks, baby. I'm glad I've got you on my side. If anything you'll just buy every copy of the new album so it can go platinum."

They both laughed at JC's antic.

"I would, if you asked me to." Maitland said seriously after her chuckle subsided.

"I know and that's why I love you. Mmmm..baby I really wish I could come home. You're making me miss you so much more."

"Well could you just leave tomorrow?"

JC thought about it for a second and groaned. "Sorry, but I can't. Dallas and I have to mix a song and then I have to go meet another producer at a different studio."

Maitland sighed. "Well, I understand. I guess I'll see you Thursday evening as originally planned."

"Yes, you will. I can't wait."

"Neither can I. "

"So do you feel better now after talking to me, Maity? I swear I'm totally over that stupid punk DJ and that never would I ever leave you for Eva. Her latin flavor can't even begin to compare to your sexy Australian hotness."

Maitland blushed at that comment. "You are one helluva sweet mate, Josh. You make me feel so good with all the words you speak."

"I'm glad, cause they're true. You're such a beaut."

"Ah, so someone is now trying to score more brownie points with his slang."

JC laughter filled the line. "Well you are a beaut and I want to keep you happy knowing that I repsect and enjoy all the Aussie slang you bring into my life."

Maitland laughed. "You're just too adorable sometimes."

"So does that mean we can have a naughty when I get home?"

Maitland froze. "Hold on, Joshua. What other Aussie have you been hanging with because I know I never taught you that "have a naughty" is slang for having sex."

JC chuckled. "Well the last time I talked to your sister, which by the way was a couple weeks ago, she brought up the fact that the two people who live in the apartment next to her were being loud and having a naughty. So I asked if that meant sex and she confirmed that it did."

"Glad to hear it came from an acceptable source. So why were you talking to my sister? You don't just call a relative in Melbourne for nothing."

JC laughed. "I talked to Sydney because I wanted to see if she could help me with ideas for your birthday. The big day is only like five weeks away and I wanted her opinion on what to do and what to give you."

"Don't think I won't call her now."

"Maity, you wouldn't dare do that. If there is a second call to Australia on our phone bill I'll know it's you who made it."

"Damn, then I guess I'll just have to wait."

"Yes, but patience is a virtue."

"Yeah, yeah. So I need to leave and get some food before running through lines again. I'll speak to you later then. I love you, Joshua."

"I love you too, Maitland. I'll try to call you, but if I'm way too busy then I'll just see you Thursday night."

"Okay, my love. Take care and make some beautiful music."

"Will do. Bye, Maity."

"Bye, Josh."

Maitland set down her phone. Then wiped her eyes and cheeks free from any teary residue and sighed contently. She had a loving husband and they would have wonderful reunion before she knew it.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki