My Love (JRT Series) by Brit


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Aint no other woman that could take your spot my-" A heavy bass boomed rhythmically through the house as Justin set another sud covered plate into the sink. "If I wrote you a symphony...just to say how much you mean to me."

Justin ignored the fact that his latest single was suddenly being blared throughout the house. Instead he simply squirted the few left over mac and chesse noodles from his son's dinner plate and set another dish in the sink to be cleaned. "Because!"

Suddenly he felt two hands reach around his waist. They were wiggling up and down his stomach molesting his abs. "I can see us holdin' hands walkin on the beach all close in the sand."

Rachel slid her shoulders up and down his back seductively as she sang out the lyrics with one of the worst singing voices he'd ever heard. She gripped his t-shirt and jeans as she twitched her booty against his. "Uh-uh-uh.....uh-uh-uh!" She huffed in a deep voice mocking the bass of the song.

Justin turned around slowly drying his hands on a towel. Rachel froze with her lips poked out. Her hands were on her knees and her ass was dramatically hoisted into the air. "Ouch!" She cried as a wet towel popped her backside. "Then get it out of the sky." Justin smirked.

"You were supposed to rip my sweats off just like you did in the video with that little..." Her lip quivered with disgust as she watched the half naked woman prance around on their huge screen television. She noticed Justin glaring at her with a raised brow. "Model." She finished with a smile.

"Oh so you don't like the models?" Justin inquired as he swept the crumbs from the table top. "No...but that girl looked like she was enjoying your company a little too much if you know what I mean." She glanced back at the provactive dancing on the television set.

With a hard nudge at her waist she quickly turned her head back to bump lips with her beau. "So I guess you won't be coming with me tomorrow then."

"Coming where?"

"Don't worry about it." He tossed the damp towel on the counter and sprinted up the stairwell.

"No, where are you going?" Rachel beamed curiously as she followed him into their bedroom.

"You wouldn't be interested." She gazed at him with wide innocent eyes. Justin pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it into the hamper. "Stop that!" He scolded wacking her cheeks with his palm as he glided past her and into the bathroom.

"Well then where are you going?" He cut on the shower water on and let it heat as he stood leaning against the glass with his arms folded. "I've been asked to perform at the Victora's Secret Fashion Show."

"Really!" She beamed. "That's great! I hate thongs, but I'll rock raw crack if it's for Victoria's Secret!"

She dodged a pair of jeans flying towards her head and watched her boyfriend step into the shower. "So I get to go?" she said peeking in at him. "If you want. Then we can go to that new italian restaraunt I was telling you about."

She grinned happily as she watched him scrub his curly head with suave. "And close the damn door it's cold." He ordered flicking a puff of shampoo onto her nose." She shut the glass door and retreated down the hall to look in on their toddler.

She cracked the door and peeked inside. The dim glow of a mickey mouse night light illuminated one corner of the room. She tip toed inside and gazed at the two year old lying on his spider man sheets.

His arms and legs were flailed everywhere. He was completely out of it. Rachel leaned down to pull the comforter over his shoulders and plant a lingering kiss on his forehead.

"Sweet dreams baby." She whispered and then sprinted back out into the hall being sure to close the door behind her gently.

"Stinky asleep yet?" Justin asked laying spreaded across the bed with the remote. Rachel nodded her head and sighed as she got changed into her jammys.

Justin peered at her with his hand propping up his head. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She said with a grunt as she hopped on the bed and stretched out beside him fully ready for a good spooning. "Just tired."

"We need to be going to sleep anyways. I have to go in early for a sound check."

Rachel settled down in his arms as he cut off the tv and shut off the lamp. She felt him nestle his face down into the crook of her neck and soon the warm breath fluttering against her skin was his way of a softly snoring.

"Great." She thought. It's going to be one of those nights. She was too tired too sleep. With a huff she turned on her back and glared up at the ceiling through the darkness.

Suddenly she was envisioning a long catwalk some of the world's most stunning women strutting around in the hottest new lingerie on the market. It was going to be so exciting she couldn't believe that she would actually get to be back stage!

Rachel grinned as she cuddled up to her pillow. With such a pleasant thought she went fast to sleep. Well for at least four hours.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki