My Love (JRT Series) by Brit


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


It was five a.m. when she awoke the next morning. It was still dark outside, but she decided to get on up anyway. After loading her toothbrush with about a pound of orange flavored Crest she shoved it into her mouth and scrubbed hard.

Gazing into the mirror she watched the paste foam out of her mouth and she paused.

Suddenly she was wiggling her hips slowly and imagining herself on a catwalk as thousands of people gazed in aw, some even envious of her perfect anatomy and sexy undies.

 

"What are you doing?" Justin chuckled behind her. Darn it! She was just getting ready to strike her pose with a diamond encrusted coke a cola bottle as her accesory. "Perfect timing Justin!" She snapped.

He stretched the elastic on her bottoms and let it go with a snap. " Well excuse me 'Tyra', but I have to brush my teeth." Rachel rinsed her mouth and hopped into the tub for a quick shower.

 

"Okay so you know the number right Stacy?" "First of all I'm F to the E-R-G the I the E! Secondly yes I've got your cell phone number, Rachel's number, the number to the fire department, the number to the police station, and it really wasn't necesary for you guys to write down 911 I think I've got that one logged away pretty good."

"Well Rachel gets a little squeamish when she has to be away from Taylor for a while. Babe! Let's go NOW!" Justin hollered up the stair case.

"I'm coming!" Rachel rushed down the steps quickly. She was wearing a dark blue sweat suit and white reeboks.

 

"Fergiiieee!" Came a little voice. Taylor waddled across the living room carpet with arms wide.

"Hey what's up little man?!" Fergie gave him a huge hug and tussled his hair.

"Taylor come here." Justin said kneeling down to be eye to eye with his son. "Now you gone be good boy for daddy tonight right?" The toddler nodded his head. "Good cause you know what happens if you be bad right?" Taylor grinned as he shook his head. "Yes you do. You know you'll get a what?" Taylor held his fingers to his mouth as he playfully ignored the question. "You'll get a what?" Justin repeated. "A spanky."

"That's right a spanky. Don't let Fergie have to call me bout you tonight."

"O-kay." With that a deal was made and Fergie lifted Taylor onto her hip.

 

"You had better be ready."Justin said to Rachel. Her eyes shifted as she tried to remember everything mentally.

"Okay, Stacy you've got the-"

"Fergie and yes."

"Okay sweetie be a good boy." Rachel pecked her son on the cheek. "And I'll see you later o-tay."

"O-tay."

"Mmm love you!"

"Love you." The toddler pecked her cheek in return and Justin tugged at her arm.

"Don't worry we will be back tonight."

"I know." said Fergie.

"No, I was talking to Rachel." He said pulling her waist in the direction of the door.

"Bye you guys have fun." Fergie yelled after them.

"You too they replied in unison.

With that they were out the door and soon Justin pulled his black explorer in front of the Kodak Theater. Rachel peered wide eye'd at it. "Wow this is nice looking." They undid their seatbelts and climbed out of the truck to go inside.

"Hey Johnny what's up?" "Not much bro, Rachel hows it going?" She nodded her head and smiled politely. "Alright man they've got everything all set up for you. Let me show you your dressing area.

Justin grabbed Rachel's
hand and she tagged along for the tour.

Johnny lead them through a maze of cords, electrical boxes, and chaos as people bumbled around preparing for the big night. Soon they stood before a door with the initials "JT" printed on the surface. Johnny lead them inside.

"This is me?" Justin asked glancing about at the in scents and fruit platters. "This is you man." Johnny shot him with the finger guns and Rachel took a seat on the couch. Just then Johnny's phone went off.

"excuse me for a second." He said holding up a finger. "Uh huh, uhuh, alright I'll be right there. Sorry about that." He flipped the phone shut. "I gotta go handle some business real quick, but I'll be back to show you where they're thinking about having you open up the beginning song." As quick as a flash the manager disappeared out the door back out into the chaos.

"This is so comfortable!" Rachel beamed at Justin as she bounced lightly on the cushions . "See this was just like that couch I saw in the home improvements catalog. Remember I told you about it? Only that one was white. It would look so nice in the livingroom."

Justin popped a grape into his mouth and gave the chair a once over. "White gets too dirty and with a three year o-" He quickly bit his tongue.

"Oh! That's right!" Rachel leapt from the couch and dug in her purse for her phone. "I almost forgot to call and check up on Taylor-"

"Babe we just left!"

"I know, but still I just want to see if she knows to cut his ravioli right you know how he likes it in the little triangles instead of the squares and I bet she won't even give him his glow in the dark dino spoon and for-"

"Baby! Baby! Stop! BREATHE! He's fine." Justin took the phone from her hand and slid it into his back pocket. "I'm hanging on to this for now okay?"

For the next ten minutes they explored the dressing room finding all types of goodies from vanilla scented candles to complimentary Victoria Secret gift cards.

"Okay guys!" Johnny yelled enthusiastically clapping his hands together. Justin and Rachel peered at him in the doorway. "Well you comin' or no?" The couple followed him back out into the craziness and soon they were standing before a long black runway with bits of glitter sprinkled all over.

"So what we were thinking Justin." Said a skinny little man with thick glasses and dark hair. Rachel couldn't possibly keep up with all of who was who and incharge of what so she just assumed he was a production manager or something and continued to glance around at the beautiful set.

"We want you to be right......here!" said the producer leaping to a particular spot. "The smoke will be going, we'll have the dancer in the background on these screens..."

Justin stood with one arm folded over his gut and his hand at his chin as he took it all in. "And then we're gonna have a huge flash and that's when you come out! "I'm bringing sexy back!" He grinned making explosive gestures with his hands. "Got it?"

"Got it." Justin assured.

Rachel watched as the electricians adjusted the lighting on stage. For a moment she was mesmerized by the beautiful pinks and greens. It was like looking into one of the biggest lavalamp fiberoptic thingys you'd ever saw.

"Hey!" Justin barked snatching her hand into his. He grinned as she jumped and came back to Earth. "You wanna go get something to eat. They said they have a few more things to work on so I can't do my sound check right now."

"Okay, I think I saw a McDonalds somewhere around here."

Suddenly a chorus of giggles came from out of nowhere. Justin grinned as he stared off at something...or someone behind her. Rachel craned her neck to see two scantily clad women peeking around a tall set of speakers at the end of the stage.

Justin headed towards the girls trailing Rachel behind him. "Hello ladies." he greeted.

"Hiii." The two cooed in unison. Rachel viewed their gorgeous abs, toned limbs, and golden tans.

"Are you girls ready for the 'long walk?'" Justin gleamed.

"Pretty much. Just a few final touches." giggled one of the models. Rachel took notice of her beautiful long dark hair and cocoa complexion.

"I'm Selita Ebanks by the way." She shook Justin's hand politely.

"And I'm Karolina Kurkova." said the second girl. This one was blonde and grinned flirtaciously with a perfect set of teeth.

"I'm Justin."

"We know." The two cooed in unison once more. "And this is my girlfriend Rachel."

"Nice to meet you." Rachel smiled as shook their hands.

"Oh..." said Selita throwing Karolina a humorous face. "We heard you were taken." Rachel felt a sudden discomfort as she watched the two throw each other odd faces. "but..."

"How cute!" Karolina redeemed with a fake grin as she eye'd Rachel's sweats and messy ponytail. Rachel bit her tongue hard. She was waiting for one of them to pat her on the head at any minute like some kind of little puppy or child.

"Hmmm." the two sigh together. "Well.." concluded Selita. " We've got to get back to work. It was nice meeting you Michelle-"

"Rachel!" Rachel snapped. Justin threw his girlfriend a look and sqeaz her hand.

"Rachel... Well Justin we'll see you later. Don't burn up the runway."

"Bye Justin." They both waved as they walked off giggling and whispering.

Rachel glared after them with a sour face. "Hey." Justin said poking her in the side. "Why you being rude?" Rachel quickly looked at him in disbelief.

"Justin!" she shrieked. She couldn't believe he wanted her to spell it out for him. "Nevermind!" She sighed unpleasantly.

"You wanna go to McDonalds or no?" She nodded her head and they shuffled back through the chaos. They made their way outside and into the jet black explorer.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki