My Love (JRT Series) by Brit


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
To those of you who were reading I'm sorry i accidentally deleted this whole story instead of just one chapter that i was trying to edit. I feel bad cause your reviews are gone but at least I have a new chapter for you.

Thirty minutes later they returned with burgers, mc ribs, fries and shakes. They made their way back to Justin's dressing room and began their feast.

"Is that good?" Rachel asked watching her boyfriend take huge bites out of a mc rib. His jaws looked like some kind of machine as he munched on the sandwich.

With no room to form words he simply held the sandwich up to her mouth and she took a bite smearing barbecue sauce over her chin.

"Ew! That's nasty." She chuckled between bits of bread and meat.

"You don't know what you're talking about girl." He took another big bite and she gave him a disgusted face.

"Oh I forgot my wallet in the truck."

"What do you need it for?"

"I just like to keep it on me. Where are the keys?" Justin pointed a saucy finger to the counter top by the wall. Rachel grabbed the keys and jingled out to the truck.

She spotted a blue pleather wallet with a jeweled butterfly on the cover lying on the floor mat. "There you are." She smirked. She rescued the wallet from the floor and slammed the door pausing to lock it.

"Oh my God! You look beautiful!"

"Really? You really think so cause I don't know I was thinking this strap makes it look a little tacky don't you think?"

Rachel worked her way around the technicians and plugs til she found the dressing rooms.

"Trust me you look gorgeous!" Rachel glided by the different rooms reading the name tags. Alessandra Ambrosio, Izabel G., Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen, Karolina Kurko-

"If you don't wear that strap I'll hang you up and sophicate you by it!"

"I don't know."

"Look if you really want to see tacky just look at Justin's little ragamuffin!" Rachel paused at the door in aw.

Two girls were inside giggling hysterically. She could automatically assume that one had to be Karolina. Yes she could hear the stupid twitter in her voice when she laughed. That same stupid twitter from earlier.

"I know!" came another voice. "She must be like his little maid or something." She recognized Selita's voice as well

"Yeah, she worked her way up from frumpy ragamuffin maid, to frumpy ragamuffin girlfriend, to eventually she'll make the ultimate dinky little ragamuffin house wife."

Rachel felt the rage rise from the pit of her stomach. It was so sickening she had a good mind to bust the door down and pull every one of their extensions out!

"Hmm anyways I could have that piece of meat wrapped around my finger anytime I want."

"Na-uh girl Justin is mine!" said Karolina. "He needs a real woman not some little nothing from who cares where. What was her name again? Raven? Kelly? Oh I know Michelle."

Rachel couldn't control her anger any longer. She grabbed the first thing she could (An apple from the fruit basket sitting on a small stand near the wall) and flung it into the door.

"Oh my god what was that?" The girls sqeaked inside. Rachel quickly retreated around the corner. "Hey mike!" She heard one of the girls say. "We just heard a loud bang against our door." She was saying to a beastly looking bodyguard.

"I'll check it out." He grunted.

Rachel moved quickly back to Justin's dressing room. She slammed the door behind her and plopped down on the couch with an angry growl. Justin's head popped out of the bathroom.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing!" She huffed.

"What was that?!"

"I SAID....nothing." she finished calmly, noticing his offended face. "Don't be catchin an attitude with me." He stated firmly before disappearing back into the bathroom.

Rachel folded her arms and listened to the water rolling around in the sink. She curled her legs up on the couch and nestled her cheek into a pillow.

One of the gift cards was lying on the table and she glared at it evily. "Stupid models!" She grumbled. She eye'd the girl on the card. She was posing sexily with a nice black silky get up with lace bordering the edges.

"I'm not a raggamuffin."

"Okay JT you about ready?" Johnny was asking from the other side of the dressing room door.

It was now showtime or at least it would be in about thirty minutes.

Rachel was still lying on the couch only now flipping through a special holiday treats cookbook edition of a metropolitan home magazine.

It was one of her favorite reads especially when she needed ideas around Christmas and Thanksgiving, but then again what else would you expect from a 'frumpy maid?'

"Kay babe wish me luck." Justin beamed as he leaned down to kiss her.

He smelled wonderful. He was wearing curve one of Rachel's favorite scents on him. But for some reason tonight it didn't do much for her.

"Good luck." She mumbled keeping her eyes on the magazine page.

"Babe!" He shrieked. She peered up at him slowly. "What is wrong with you? You've been acting funny ever since we ate. You get a rotten fry or something?"

"Oh there's somethin' rotten around here and trust me it aint a potato! Then again there are some potato heads." She grumbled beneath her breath. Justin didn't know how to respond.

"Justin! In twenty." A producer shouted from outside.

"Okay look I don't have time right now but,"

"Oh but you have time for-" Rachel bit her tongue again. Justin gazed at her in silence for a moment. She ignored his eyes and flipped to another page.

"Better get going." She advised.

"Yeah well there's a huge screen t.v. they've got set up down the hall. It's hooked up to all the cameras so you can watch the recordings before they're edited."

Rachel remained silent and flipped another page. Justin sighed and made his way to the door. Rachel didn't tear her eyes from the book until she heard it shut.

"Ugh!" She grunted. "As if I wanna watch those prissy, air headed!" she got up from the couch and tossed the magazine to the side.

She wouldn't have wanted to see those anorexic heifers for anything in the world right then, but a guilty conscience came into play and told her a good girlfriend would go and watch if only for Justin's sake at least.

So it was decided. She exited the dressing room into a whole new level of confusion.

Everything seemed ten times worse than earlier. Half naked models scurried about preparing for their 'great march.'

Rachel made sure not to get into anybody's way.She could hear a thick crowd rumaging about close by.

The voices of so many people could be heard chattering on and on with anticipation as they waited for the show to start.

She turned the corner where she saw the big screen nailed up on the wall in what looked like some kind of lobby.

 She swaggered towards it and scowled as she realized she was getting ready to pass Karolina's room.

"Karolina let's go let's go let's go we need you in make up now." The blonde bombshell came racing out of her room nearly bumping into Rachel.

"Oh hi Michelle. Enjoy the show!" She cheesed before dashing off to makeup.

Rachel shook her head angrily and was just about to head back to Justin's room when suddenly she realized. Karolina had left her door open. Well it was closed, but there was a small crack.

Rachel glanced about at the crazy crew rushing about.

Everyone was either adjusting wings or freaking out over some minor lighting difficulty.

Rachel slipped through the crack of Karolina's room and pulled the door two behind her.

"So this is where she thrives." Rachel smirked. She glanced around at all the expensive perfumes, flowers and the bagillion cans of diet coke and pepsi one.

"You would think she would realize that if you drink two half the calorie sodas that it comes out to equal one regular!"

Rachel slipped about the room scowling at the model's belongings criticizing everything.

When she'd had enough she slipped back outside and glanced around at more craziness.

She headed for the huge screen television. Hey maybe she'd get to see a heifer trip tonight.

"Jerry! Jerry! I need you over here NOW!"
"Where is Justin? I need Justin in place!"
"Confirmed, Justin is set and ready to go!"
"I need Izabel here pronto!"

Rachel shuffled past a clothing rack nearly bumping it over. She quickly caught it and set it up right again.

Some clothing rack. It held nothing but sexy panties and seductive bras.

Rachel glared at each set making her own judgment of the styles and cut. "Hey! Not bad." She said eying a black lacy number similar to the one on the gift card. Only this one was trimmed in diamonds.

"Oh look!" she beamed. It came with a matching mask like for the masquerade party her and Justin attended a few Halloweens ago before Taylor was born.

Suddenly Rachel got a terrible idea. "I shouldn't, but I should, I couldn't"

She placed the underwear back on the rack. A small tag dangled from the hanger she hadn't noticed previously.

"Karolina!" she hissed as she read the name on the small piece of paper.

I can rock this better than her! All you gotta do is walk like a giraffe with a monster booty and you're one of the sexiest women on the planet. No! I won't.

She was having an internal battle with herself. She could practically feel the little angel and devil yelling at her from one shoulder to the other.

My New Years resolution was to stay out of trouble this year. Besides I am not wearing her underwear!"

"Okay okay I got it!" A handler was yelling into his headset.

"The masquerade set just arrived like one second ago. Karolina hasn't even tried it on yet! We don't have a choice! I don't care if her crack is hanging out winking at you! She WILL be modeling it on the runway in ten minutes and-counting!"

Rachel contained her excitement until the handler stomped away still yelling into his set.

"Then I must!" She grinned.

Glancing around once again the coast was clear and Rachel swiped the set from the rack. Along with it she grabbed the set of stilhettos made to match and a white robe.

She hid the underwear beneath the robe until she got back to Justin's room. Showtime!



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki