My Love (JRT Series) by Brit


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
I added more to the third chapter just so you won't come in reading this thinking 'did I miss something?' Hope you enjoy.

A roaring crowd cheered as they all glared at the runway. The silhouette of a random dance girl bounced about on the screens as they transformed from color to color as planned.

A remixed beat came over the speakers and everyone cheered the moment they recognized that it was none other than Justin's first single 'sexyback' coming into play.

Suddenly a blinding flash hit the stage and Justin came dancing out of a cloud of white smoke. "I'm bringin' sexy baaack!" He sang into his mic. "Them other boys don't know how to aaaact. Yeah!"

Everyone cheered again and then suddenly the entire audience shifted their eyes to a skinny brunette strutting out on the runway. It was Adriana Lima tossing her hips from side to side working the hell out of a pair of heels and a white set of lingerie complete with diamonds, lace, and wings.

Justin strut along beside her for a moment and then paused to sneak a peek at her applebottom. She hit the end of the runway and gave the audience a seductive glare before twisting on her heels and heading back up the runway.

Rachel quickly tipped out of Justin's dressing room. The set fit, but she shrunk up at the gust of wind that seemed to be blowing through there all of a sudden.

She wrapped her hands around her stomach uncomfortably. She was no where near fat, but she just felt so naked standing there in no more there her undies.

"Watch out! watch out!" yelled a rather large man carrying an amp on his shoulder and heading right for Rachel. She quickly hopped out of his way and glanced around pitifully.

She wasn't sure if this was such a good idea. Suddenly she caught sight of Karolina and the man she'd seen earlier yelling into the headset. She could see they were arguing over by the rack where she'd swiped the lingerie.

"Oh my god where is it?" Karolina fussed. The handler glanced about helplesly as he tried to keep the model calm.

Rachel knew she had little time to make a decision. There was no turning back now. She was going to prove once and for all that she could be a model just like any of the rest of them. She spotted Alessandra Ambrosio being whisked towards the entrance of the walkway and Rachel quickly followed behind.

"Okay wait for it wait for it." The producers stood on both sides of her chanting. "Go!" They both chimed in unison. The model took off strutting like nobody's business down the runway. Seconds later Adriana exited the runway and turned into a trackstar as she raced behind the scenes to change into a new set.

"Okay you're up babydoll." said a producer grabbing Rachel's arm. It was obvious neither one of them really took the time to look at her and before she knew it "Go!" They both chanted again. Rachel hesitated a moment and the two grabbed her hands to give her a push out onto the runway.

Rachel caught her balance and glared out at the bright flashes and what seemed to be an ocean of people all staring at her. Her heart literally dropped and she knew that there was no way possible that anybody could miss her buckiling knees.

"Go!" screamed the two producers at the entrance. 'I can do this. I can do this.' She chanted to herself.

She held her hands at her hips and slinked out onto the runway. I'm doing it! She slowed her pace and put a little more force in swinging her hips.

She felt great! She was swaggering like a cool cat, Mrs. Pink Panther herself. She was now feeling quite chipper and the audience drew back stunned, as she paused for a moment and then proceded to crip walk on down the runway.

The audience cheered vivaciously and Rachel glanced to her side to see Justin doing the dance along side her too. This was fantastic. She knew she could do it with no prob-.

Suddenly she felt a hard snap as one of the straps on her shoe popped off. Okay so they were a little too small after all. Her foot swerved to the left in her shoe as she stumbled a bit.

She peered down at her foot and then back up at the audience. She'd gone from swaggering cool cat to shot foot bunny in no less than two seconds flat. "Get yo sexy on!" Justin sang to her. He was giving her an encouraging look and she could tell he still hadn't recognized her.

"Go head be gone with it! Get yo sexy on!" Rachel placed her hands back on her hips and proceded to limp on down the runway. Justin skipped along side her for a moment longer and then retreated back up the runway. She was near the end and she forced herself to smile.

Now it was time for the moment she'd been waiting for. She didn't have a diamond encrusted coke a cola bottle like in her dreams but she was still determined to seduce the audience.

She hit the end of the runway and prepared to give the audience what she did best. She peered out at them with a sexy look, which definately was not a good idea. She froze immediately the moment she got a good view of everyone in the front row. Everyone from Paris Hilton and Oprah to Usher and Prince were all gawking at her.

Rachel's mind seemed to completely shut down. She couldn't think. She couldn't remember any of the poses she'd done in the mirror that morning! Everyone began to whisper as she just stood there not breathing. Well there wasn't any other way she was going to get off that catwalk.

She had to do something and so she did the first thing that came to mind. She spun around and swished her butt in circles to the beat of the music. "Go head be gone with it!" She slapped at it uncontrolably, it was a dance she'd done around the house millions of times and at least it was something.

Then she spun back around to hoist her ass in the air with her hands on her knees and her lips puckered out. Cameras flashed at the speed of light getting every moment of her public display on film.

Finally she spun back around to head up the runway and that stupid shoe of hers twisted beneath her. She couldn't catch her balance this time and tumbled down on the runway.

By then Selita had come strutting past her and stopped to strike her pose at the end. Rachel struggled to pull herself up and just as she did she noticed the model stomping back up the runway glaring at her angrily. It was clear that Rachel was in her path and there was no way she was going to ruin her perfect strut just to detour around her.

Rachel quickly stood up and tried to move but her shoe twisted again causing her to stumble once more. She just did catch her balance when the model came pushing up on her.

Rachel grabbed her arms in an attempt to hold her balance and before she knew it they were both tumbling to the floor. The audience gasped as the two girls fumbled about on the runway.

Rachel pulled herself up on her knees when Selita gave her a hard shove sending her toppling back down. Rachel shoved her back and Selita ripped the mask from her face.

Rachel could see the shock on Justin's features as he paused his singing, sexyback still playing in the background. She looked at him with apologetic eyes and suddenly she could feel her face turn red with pure shame.

"If that's your girl better watch your back!" He sang getting himself back on point. She could see he was pissed by the dull, but at the same time tense, face he wore as he kept his eyes on her. Yup, she was definately gonna get it this time. Selita gave her an evil glare. "Way to go COUNTRY BUMKIN!" She barked viciously.

Producers back stage quickly yelled for the camera men to focus on Justin's performance while two men raced out on the runway to retrieve the two girls and escort them off. The audience chattered excitedly as the paparazzi stumbled over each other for more shots.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki