My Love (JRT Series) by Brit


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Thank you guys for reading my story. I hope you enjoy the ending. Here it goes!

Rachel was back in Justin's room waiting on the couch. She'd covered herself with the white robe and her hair was once again scooped up into a sloppy pony tail.

When she heard the door fly open she leapt to her feet. "Justin.." She started. He was fuming as he slammed the door behind him and stomped towards the couch. "Come here." He demanded.

She was backing away slowly. "Justin I-" "Come here." He repeated his voice rising to a new octave. "Okay!" she cried as he suddenly came around the couch and started towards her. She quickly raced to sit down on the couch and she folded her legs beneath her.

"Just what the hell did you think you were doing out there?"

"I-"

"And don't you dare give me 'I don't know!'"

He gazed at her angrily as he awaited her response.

Rachel could feel her face turn red all over again. She felt ashamed and childish. She couldn't tell him why she'd really done it. It would come out something like 'but sweetie the other girls were picking at me.' Then she'd really feel foolish.

She gazed up into his eyes for a brief moment. He was still waiting. She quickly dropped her head and played with the tassel on the end of a pillow. "Rachel I'm talking to you!"

"I don't know..." She said meekly letting her voice trail off.

Justin's eyes widened and he stood stiff. "You don't know?" He repeated, his voice high with astonishment. "So you just up and decided to steal someone's-"

"I didn't steal it!"

"Then what do you call it? Borrowing!"

Rachel sat silently. Her eyes became steamy and she could feel her voice box getting weak so she figured it was best not to say anything.

"Just tell me what was going through your head!"

"I can't." Her vocals trembled with each word.

"Why not?!"

"Well if you would stop yelling!"

"I'm yelling at you because you knew you shouldn't have did it! I don't know if maybe you thought it was a joke or-"

"It wasn't meant to be a joke." She strangled out.

"Then what was it?" Rachel shook her head quietly.

Justin licked his lips and rubbed his hand over his forehead in frustration. Rachel felt him drop down on the couch beside her but she kept her eyes on the pillow tassel. She listened to his breathing and shuffled her shoulders uncomfortablly.

Suddenly his fingers took the tassel from her hand. "Rach.." He said peeking around at her. She could feel his chest at her back as he scooted even closer. She tried her best to focus on any and everything else, but he grabbed her hips and pulled her into his lap.

"Rach.." He said taking her chin and making her face him.

"I am not your raggamuffin." She sqeaked. Her face began to scrunch as the tears finally fell.

"And just who the hell told you you were my raggamuffin?" Justin asked calmly, his eyes now warm and full of comfort.

Rachel peered down as she wrung her hands in her lap.

"Rachel." said Justin lifting her chin. "Who...told you that?" he repeated.

"I don't know." Rachel choked out. "I was coming back with my wallet and she said 'if you want to see tacky just look at Justin's little ragamuffin. She must be like his little maid or something!'" She mocked.

"Who said that?"

"Karolina and Selita." She hiccuped.

"Oh really?"

Rachel nodded quickly. "And I saw the underwear on a rack with Karolina's name on it and at first I wasn't about to put on someone elses underwear, but then this guy was talking into a headset and said she hadn't even tried it on yet so I put it on."

Rachel released a few whimpers and Justin wiped her tears with his thumb. "She said she could have you wrapped around her finger any time and that you needed a real woman not some little nothing from who cares where."

"Rach I care. Not about that b*tch, but I care about YOU and you know that baby. And if you're hurt by her saying some sh*t like that that just tells me I am not making myself clear."

"What do you mean 'clear'" Rachel sniffed.

She wiped her eyes with the back of her sleeve and suddenly the warmth from his lips pressing hard against hers filled her heart with a sense of love and security. She let his lips take full control as he rested her head back on one of the pillows, making himself doubly clear.

"Oh." Rachel grinned as he finally pulled away. "Well." She cleared her throat. "that's crystal then isn't it?" Justin ruffled her mess of a ponytail and she slapped at his hand. "I love you baby." He gazed at her passionately. "And if you forget it again that's your ass." She grinned as he leaned in to kiss her forehead. Just then there was a rap at the door. "Come in." He called.

A rather short woman with jet black hair and bright pink glasses poked her head inside. "Hey Justin." she sqeaked timidly.

"Hey Lisa what's going on." Rachel recognized the girl as Justin's make up and wardrobe stylist.

"Not much. Hi Rachel."

"Hi Lisa." Rachel smiled.

"Justin, Johnny just wanted me to check up on you. They got the show back on track and everything's running smoothly again. He said they're gonna play the pussycat dolls and some remixed version of milkshake and then you're on again."

"Thanks, Hey Lisa.." Justin called. Rachel eye'd him as he rubbed his chin in thought. She squirmed out of his lap as he got up, grabbed her hand, and took her over to the stylist.

"What's up?" Lisa asked curiously. He whispered something in her ear and a big smile brushed across her face.

"I think I can work something out." She grinned eying Rachel from head to toe.

Rachel glanced between the two in confusion. "What?" was all she could sqeak before Lisa grabbed her arm and quickly trailed her off to make up.

It was pitch black on stage as producers raced about making a few readjustments. "Are you okay?" Lisa asked with her hand on Rachel's shoulder. Rachel peered about. It was almost impossible to see the quirky young stylist, but she followed her voice.

"I think so."

"Don't worry you'll do great!" She reassured.

Lisa paused and helped Rachel down on what felt like a bench. Her stomach cringed as she heard the audience in front of her chattering again. "Okay." said Lisa adjusting Rachel's new outfit a little.

"Don't be nervous." She advised. "Just go with the flow and do what comes naturally."

"Naturally." Rachel beamed. "Got it." The stage managers all scurried off as the countdown for Justin's next performance approached.

"Have fun!" Lisa beamed giving Rachel two thumbs up and then racing off stage with everyone else. Rachel took deep breaths as the band started up with a slow and very beautiful version of 'My Love.' She could see a spot light suddenly shoot down from the ceiling to the middle of the runway. Justin looked as if he were about to be abducted by aliens.

He pulled the mic to his lips and sang very sweetly as the women in the audience cooed at his passion. "Just to say how much you mean to meeeee." He went on. Rachel squirmed on the bench and prepared herself.

Justin paused after his more subtle rendition slowly closed out. He placed the mic back in it's stand and pulled the head set down to his mouth. He moved up the runway and stood in the center of the stage.

Then with a blast of bass the original boomed over the speakers. "If I wrote you a symphony." He sang. A spotlight came on to the band as they played their hearts out. "If I told you you were beautiful." Suddenly a spotlight shined down brightly from the ceiling onto Rachel.

She was wearing a pair of black lingerie with torn stockings. She had a sexy pair of black heels, that fit quite comfortably thank you, and a pair of black gloves made of silk that came up past her elbows. Lisa had managed to put a little extra curl in her hair with a special hot iron and pinned it up with a black and white flower on the side.

Justin swaggered towards her seductively. Rachel posed sexily every few seconds pretending not to notice him. "Well baby I've been around the world, but I aint seen myself another girl (like you)." He sang. Suddenly he was sitting on the bench behind her and she felt him slide closer.

His lips came close to her ear as he ran his fingers up her leg. She felt him tickling up her thigh and when he hit a certain spot on her back she couldn't help, but release a real whimper. 'Get away from there!' she screamed in her mind. 'He knows that's my spot!'

Justin grinned and gave the audience a devious look before pulling his hand away. Rachel twisted provacatively and felt a hard buldge between Justin's legs as she rubbed her rear against his bits.

"Cause girl I've never been more sure that baby it's you." Rachel was moving more fluidly now that she'd gotten into it. And it simply took the cake when she peered up to see Karolina strutting out on the runway. The model posed at the end ,but everyone had there eyes on Rachel and Justin.

Karolina took a second pose this time flapping her foot out hard and wiggling her shoulders for attention. Then finally wearing the scent of failure she turned with frustration and strutted roughly back up the runway. Rachel gave the model a wink and grinned as Justin grabbed her stockings and ripped a huge patch of the black material from her thigh.

"You can be my baby, let me make you my lady. Girl you amaze me, aint gotta do nothin' crazy. See all I want you to do is be my love! (So don't give away)" Karolina scowled and stomped off the runway as the crowd cheered excitedly for Justin and Rachel.

She'd really have to make sure Taylor never saw this show. She could just imagine the thousands of excuses she'd have to come up with to go along with the thousands of questions Taylor would have as to what mommy and daddy were doing on the tel-o-bision set, as Taylor would try to pronounce.

Justin had just finished ripping the last piece of material from her legs when he sang "Aint no other woman that could take your spot my-" and the stage went black once again leaving the audience clapping and cheering at the performance.

"Mmmmm" Back in her old sweats and sneakers Rachel licked her lips as she eye'd a fat blueberry muffin on one of the food platters. The show was over and the entire stage crew, handlers, stylists, managers, and whoever else were all bumbling around packing up.

"AH! AH! AH!" Justin swatted her away from the muffin. "We're eating at that Italian restaraunt remember."

"Fine." She grumbled watching the large man who nearly ran over her with the amp scoop up the muffin, rip the packaging off, and take a hardy bite.

"Oh babe!" Justin said snapping his fingers. "I forgot I need to talk to Johnny real quick before we go."

"Okay."

She waited a moment til he was out of sight before she went for another muffin. "Hey Bumkin!" Before Rachel could sink her teeth into the baked good she looked up to see Selita and Karolina standing before her.

"Ladies." She grumbled.

"Don't think that just because your little boy toy cut you some slack and let you grind him on stage you're suddenly something to look at. He just felt sorry for you."

The two chuckled hard.

"Yeah." Selita chimed in. "Cause trust me, faded sweats and those 99 cent thrift store Reeboks will never be in style."

Karolina laughed hysterically. "And trust me, as far as Justin's concerned you will never be any more than his frumpyyyyyyyHI Justin!" She beamed with a fake giggle. Rachel looked up to see her boyfriend towering over her. "Hello ladies."

"Hi Justiiin." The two sang in unison.

"You ready?" He asked wrapping his arms around Rachel's chest and rocking her a bit.

"I'm ready." she mumbled unamused.

She went to move out of his arms to go and suddenly his grip became strong as he pressed his lips to hers. Selita and Karolina watched enviously as Rachel wrapped her arm around his neck letting her fingers roam down his jaw. Justin made it look even juicier by moving his head in small circular motions.

Rachel stood dazed as he tore away slowly and she stood weak in his arms.

"You know.." said Justin with bright eyes as he glanced between Selita and Karolina. "It's almost impossible to find a good girl these days. They just have such bad confidence in themselves. Most girls either have fake boobs."

Selita's jaw dropped as he eye'd her chest with lifted brows. "Or upchucks after every meal." He switched his gaze to Karolina who was slowly trying to ease a Ranch Dorito back onto one of the platters.

Rachel snickered behind her hand as the two models glanced at each other in aw. "Then again," Justin went on. "I guess that's better than some girls who are just flat out cocky. I mean some don't even hesitate to slap on a thong even with cellulite!" He chuckled. Both girls slapped their hands over their butts and stood stiff. Justin pecked Rachel on the head as Karolina and Selita scooted away quickly still covering their behinds.

"Justin that was so funny." She chuckled.

"Uh-huh now put it back."

"Put what back?"

"You know what, don't play with me."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She pleaded holding both hands up. He whacked her behind and she jumped at the force.

"I don't have anything!"

"Oh really." She squirmed about as he reached into her pocket and pulled out an Otis Spunkmeyer Muffin. "Then what is this?"

"I don't know where that came from I swear."

"Oh you don't huh?" He grabbed her back in a very sensative area and she squealed.

"DON'T DO THAT!" She screamed between laughs.

"But it's so much fun." He smiled. "You sound like a pig see. He let his fingers press the spot three more times and sure enough she squealed like a pig at every press.

"STOP!" She cried. She wriggled her way out of his arms and took off towards the exit. "I'm not chasing you!" He yelled after her.

He took a breath and with a moment of thought a grin played across his face. He threw the muffin down and people jumped out if his way as he raced out the door behind his love.

"STOOOOOOOOP!" She squealed.

             

                      THE END



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki