You Make It Hard To Be Faithful! by NsyncAndBSB


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Chapter One

"Hey babe. Where have you been?" Lance asked as Tiff walked into his apartment.

"Im sorry. I was on the phone until like three this morning and I over slept." Tiff said as she sat next to him on the couch.

"Who were you talking to?"Lance asked.

"Um..Britney. We were just catching up on girl stuff. You know like clothes, make-up, and boys."I said.

"Well Im glad you got it out of your system. I hate when you go on and on about that kinda stuff."Lance said.

"Really?"I asked.

"Yeah."Lance said.

"Well then what would you prefer that we talk about instead of that?"I asked.

"Who said anything about talking?" Lance grabbed Me onto his lap and attacked her lips with his own. I tried to pull away but Lance just deepened the kiss.

"Lance." She mumbled against his lips.

"Shhh." He continued to kiss her. He pulled her even closer to him. But she was finally able to pull away. "What?" He asked her.

"I was kind of hoping we could just talk or watch a movie or something like that."I said.

"Fine. Pick a movie. Anything you want." He tried to hide his disappointment. I kissed his cheek and then walked over to the movies.

"How about we watch The Notebook?"I asked.

"I dont think so. You already made me see it once. And that was one time to many for my taste."Lance

"A Lot Like Love?"I asked.

"Nope."Lance said.

"Okay. Then what about Just Friends?"I asked.

"Which movie is that again?"Lance asked.

"Its that romantic comedy with Ryan Reynolds and Amy Smart when Ryan was fat in high school."I said.

"Sure. That sounds a lot better than my other two options." I put the movie in and cuddled close to Lance on the couch.

"This is very comfy." She said.

"Yeah." Lance let out a sigh. "What had been going on with you lately babe? You never use to hang out with Britney as much as you do now. And you are always pushing me away." Lance waited to see what she would say but she didnt answer. "Tiff?" He looked down and saw she was asleep. He smiled at her and then began watching the movie.
____________________________________________________________________

"Justin wake up. I thought we were going to the beach today." Cam said as she tried to shake Justin awake.

"What?" He aksed as he slowly opened his eyes.

"The beach."

"Oh my god. Im so sorry. I was up really late last night. I guess that I was just really tired and over slept."

"What were you doing that has you so tired?" Cam asked as she ran her hand through his hair.

"Oh nothing. I was just playing basketball at the Rivercourt with Lance."

"Well did you guys at least have fun?"

"Yeah, we did. But um...Im gunna go get in the shower so we can get going."

"Okay. Did you want any company in there?" Cam asked as she sent Justin a seductive smile.

"That is so tempting. But I better do this one alone so we can leave soon. Make yourself comfortable. Be back soon." He gave her a quick kiss and then headed to the bathroom. A couple minutes later Justin came back out wearing only a towel.

"Did I ever tell you how incredibly sexy you look when you are all wet and practically naked?" Cam asked.

"Maybe once or twice."

"Well Im saying it again because you look so good right now. You have no idea." Cam walked over to Justin.

"Oh yeah?" Cam nodded as she pulled Justin into a passionate kiss. But he pulled back quickly. "As much as I dont want to stop this, we really need to get going if we are gunna get to the beach on time to meet JC and Alex."

"Oh alright. But later, you're mine." She said in a sexy voice.

"Count on it baby." Justin finished getting ready and then went to the beach for the day with Cam.
____________________________________________________________________

Justin was laying in his bed late that night with Peyton asleep on his chest. Then he heard his cell phone vibrating on the table across the room. He slid out of bed and put on a pair of his boxers. He grabbed his phone and went out into the kitchen to answer it. he didnt want to wake Peyton.

"Hello?" He asked as he answered it.

"Hey its me." I said quietly.

"Hey Why are you up so late?"

"It felt strange trying to go to sleep before I talked to you. I was odd." She said in a whisper.

"Why are you being so quiet?"

"Im at Lance's apartment right now."

"You're what? Where is he? Why are you calling me from there? Did something happen?" Justin asked as he began to panick.

"Relax Justin. Hes passed out in his room. He drank too much. Everything is perfectly fine. You worry too much."

"Sorry. I was just looking out for you."

I know you were and I really appreciate it. But everything is fine."

"Okay."

"Well not everything."

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing just I miss you." A smile spread across Justin's face at the sound of these words.

"Well thats good because I miss you too."

"So where's Cam?"

"Talk about a mood killer." I laughed at his comment.

"Sorry."

"Shes asleep in my room right now."

"Oh." I sounded slightly disappointed and the smile fell from her face. They sat in silence for a couple minutes. Jusin soon broke it.

"Sometimes I still wish it was you."

"What?"

"I wish that is was you here with me. That it was you in my bed in the morning when I woke up." He said quietly.

"So do I. But thats all in the past now I guess."

"No its not. Its not in the past if we are still talking about us being together or when were used to be together."

"So what is that supposed to mean?"

"Maybe we still havent moved on."

"Lets talk about this some other time. I dont want to risk you getting into another fight with Cam because of me."

"You're worth it."

"Thanks but I hate being the cause."

"Dont worry about it. I'll talk to you tomorrow night."

"Cant wait."

"Goodnight."

"Sweetdreams." They both hugn up their phones. Justin got back into bed with Cam. He stared at his girlfriend laying next to him. He let out a loud sigh and then looked up at the ceiling.

"Sometimes I wish she was you." He said to himself.
____________________________________________________________________

I sat in Lance's living room for a couple minutes after the phone call ended. She looked around the apartment. This place was a huge mess. She got up and decided to clean it as much as she could. At least now it was half way decent looking.

Once she finished, she went into the bedroom and stripped down to her underwear and one of Lance's t-shirts. She crawled into bed with him. She tried to wrap his arm around her, but he just rolled over farther away from her. A sigh escaped her mouth as she hugged one of the pillpws.

"What I wouldnt give to be in his arms once again." She said to herself. Then she slowly drifted off to sleep.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki