Right life, Wrong mind by Wittylyricst27


Number of reviews: 14
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
You guys were asking for a sequel and I wasnt planning on doing it but my mind works for you guys instead of me cause it gave me an idea.- Enjoy the first chapter to the sequel.

"Ashton Elizabeth Timberlake," I scolded my three-year daughter who had just thrown her bowl of cereal on the floor because it was fruit loops and not lucky charms like she had asked for.

 

"But Mama," she said looking up at me. "I told you we were out of lucky charms and you'd have to eat fruit loops or go hungry, it looks like you made your choice now go get the mop," I told her and she scurried off.

 

Bending down I picked up the spoon and the soggy cereal and placed it back in the bowl. Standing up I felt arms go around my waist I and let a lazy smile.

 

"Hey Trace," I said but jumped when I felt Justin tickle my sides. "Alison Parker Timberlake, if I didn't know any better," he whispered in my ear till I turned around. "Why do you think you know better," I teased till he got an evil smirk on his face and grabbed the bowl from my hands and placed it on the counter and took me in his arms and kissed me. "Now does Trace kiss like that," he asked smiling down at me.

 

"I don't know let me call and ask him over," I said and went towards the phone till Justin pulled me back to him and kissed my neck making my knees go weak.

 

"I know he can't do that," he said letting me go once I had gained my balance back.

"I don't want to know about your adventures with him," I said as he walked but than he turned and glared at me as he pointed a finger but smiled when I laughed at him.

 

Ashton came back into the room and handed me the mop and walked over to her father who she already had rapped around her little finger.

 

"Daddy can I have pop tarts," she asked as he lifted her into her booster seat. "Sure honey b," he said ruffling her chocolate brown curls and headed towards me as I finished cleaning up the milk on the floor. "Justin, I told her that she was going to go hungry cause she threw her cereal on the floor," I said as he stopped at the pantry to grab the pastries.

 

"But you seriously can't make her go without breakfast it's the most important meal of the day," Justin said coming out with top packages and changed his voice when he said most important meal looking at me he shook his head and smiled and headed over to the toaster, "Cooked or not," he asked the little one. "TOASTIE," she giggled.

 

Placing the mop in the hallway I walked over to the table and sat down and took a drink of my coffee, I had an hour before I had to be out of here to get to the station and since Justin was taking some time off he was watching Ashton for the day. "Mama, I'm sorry about da cereal," She said from her high chair next to me. "Awe, thank you honey and I forgive you," I said and kissed her cheek and started to tickle her till she squealed.

 

"Breakfast is ready," Justin announced and placed a pastry in front of me and two broken up one on a plate in front of Ashton and sat down with his and we dug in.

 

--

 

Getting home just after three I knew Justin wasn't home when I saw his jeep missing from the garage, it was the only car he would drive Ashton in. Walking inside I saw a note on the fridge that told me I was correct as I saw it told me that they had headed to the supermarket and would be back as soon as possible.

 

Starting up some dinner I placed the chicken in the oven and headed upstairs to take a shower. Getting out I walked over towards the dresser but jumped and stubbed my toe when the phone rang. "Fuck," I mumbled as I hopped my way over to the phone.

 

"Hello," I answered and took my towel of my hair.

"Mrs. Timberlake," a man asked.

"Who's calling," I asked first knowing better as fans had got the number before.

"This is Doctor Monroe at Morning View, I need you to come down here immediately, it seems that an outing with your husband and daughter got a little out of hand," He said as I almost dropped the phone.

"I'll be right there," I told him and hung up not asking questions as I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a shirt grabbed a jacket and put some flip flops on I was grabbing my cell and purse and pulling my hair up in a pony tail when I got downstairs and remembered the chicken. Turning off the oven I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

 

Rushing inside the hospital twenty minutes later the nurse paged the doctor and told me to have a seat that Justin was in surgery right now and that Ashton was getting her right arm x-rayed and all we could do right now was wait. Sitting in the waiting room Assess Hollywood happen to come on and the whole scene I had missed showed on television. Justin was coming out of Ralph's with Ashton in his arms his hat on her head to cover her as much as he could.

 

"It seems that recent wanting of a picture of Justin and his daughter have put the pair at risk today as paparazzi blinded Justin as he tried to drive out of the parking lot of Local Ralph's and crashed his car, their no word yet on how either is doing," Nancy O'Dell spoke as the video shot by an immature paparazzi played over and over till I had to turn away.

 

"Mrs. Timberlake," the Doctor said a couple minutes later making me look up at him.

 

"First I want to say that it's a terrible thing what happened today, but before we get you back to your daughter who is getting a cast on her arm, I think you should know something about your husband," he stated.

 

"What," I asked him jumping up and holding my breath.

"He's in a coma," the doctor said and explained to me how he hadn't responded to any of the test they had done pre and post surgery and that he also had lost a lot of blood. "We don't know what to tell you till morning once more of the rest results come in, but we need your daughter to stay for a couple more hours to make sure the tests don't show anything serious on her but her broken arm," the doctor said as he lead me towards the wing of rooms. Standing in front of room 22B he put the chart to my daughter in its place and placed a hand on my shoulder, "Again I'm really sorry," he told me than mentioning that my daughter was in the room in font of me he walked away saying he other patients he need to check and test on, than he would stop by to give more information.

 

Looking at the door I shook my head, "Please let him be alright," I said to sky as I opened the door with a deep breath.

"Mama," I heard my daughter cry out when I opened it and she ran to my arms.

"Please let him be alright," I whispered again as I held my daughter so tight as I walked and sat on her hospital bed.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki